Chapter 57

All My Love

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING… I WAS BUSY HANDLING SCHOOL’S BAZAAR…

 

Everything goes back to normal, music program schedules, TV shows, shoot for CF, Donghae’s shooting for his drama, so does Siwon who goes back and forth from Korea to China, Leeteuk’s shooting for We Got Married and how he showed off about Kang Sora kissed him on his cheek for his birthday present, he got to kiss her on forehead, wedding photoshoot and met her parents, making most of the members jealous because he can’t stop bragging about it and his face keeps turning red whenever he talked or thought about it. _____ could only chuckle at the leader, she watched the show too and he seems like to have a feeling towards Kang Sora, but she never even once asked him about it as she thought it was his personal matter. Time sure flies so fast, Leeteuk has confirmed to go for army service this year, and he just couldn’t stop to bring this topic up. He gave his best performance on stage, move very energetically even though he is tired, but he wants to give everything that he could do right now before he enlisted to the army. Sometimes after the performance ended, he could be seen standing alone watching the stage, the cameras, the staffs, the fans, the atmosphere….on the backstage. If the members, the manager, the staffs or people found him there, he would just give the same answer, ‘I just want to savor this moment.’

 

He confessed that he is afraid of his popularity would dropped when he came back from the army. So he just wanted to feel, to hear, to see all the fans, all the blue colour that represents Super Junior, before they were all gone. The members kept saying that even though the possibility of the fans leaving them is there, but there won’t be all of them. the fans too, when they heard about his confession, they kept leave messages, not to him only but to the other members as well. His heavy heart is comforted by this.

 

Meanwhile, the members are trying to gather despite of their busy schedule. At least they have a lunch together or maybe a dinner. But  no one showed their sadness but just keep everything in normal way. Donghae’s new drama recording is almost finished,too. He really tried to memorize the script and act well so they won’t need to repeat the scene over and over again. Before and after the performance, he would go to the filming place and it just hard to find time to meet each other. But today she decided to visit Donghae for the first time to see if he’s doing well. No one is going to accompany her since they all have their own schedule. Ryeowook is going to Immortal Song 2, while Shindong and Eunhyuk are going to come with him too, Kyuhyun has radio star, and the others are busy too.

 

She has prepared dinner  for him and the manager too, and also bought two dozen of energy drink for the crews and the PD too.  She texted Donghae’s manager asking his current location, and drove herself to the place.

 

She parked her car and walked while carrying the lunch bag, and leaving the energy drinks inside the car because she can’t carried the heavy boxes. It was easy to find the exact location at the park, since it is dark already but there’s a bright spot in the middle of the park.  After walking for several minutes, she finally spotted Donghae… and his co-star. She stopped walking and quickly hid behind the tree.

 

Donghae and Yoon Seung Ah are sitting on the bench and she looked ill, weak, or drunk? Donghae has his arm wrapped around  her shoulder and she leaned her head on his chest while Donghae looked like he’s whispering something to her. They’re holding hands too. Their faces are very close to each other and it looks like if Seung Ah lifted her head just a bit, their lips would be touched.

 

 

 

She surely knows that the drama occurs skinships and the first time she agreed about Donghae’s new drama, she must agreed about the consequences as well; the kissing, skinships, hugs and more. But she never thinks about it very deeply as she never see with her own eyes Donghae making the first move to another girl except maybe the dongsaengs in the company.

But this time, seeing Donghae do things that he usually does to another girl…. It just upset her.

He’s just acting. He didn’t do this because he wanted it too…’ she thought.

Then Donghae pulled Seung Ah’s hands and carried her on his back, Seugn Ah rested her head in the crook of his neck, closing her eyes peacefully while Donghae peeked through the corner of his eyes and flashed a smile.

 

 

Her heart tighten a bit more. What surprised her, the babies seem to know her feeling and they wanted to cheer her up by kicking her stomach.

“Aigoo. Look at your appa, you should kick him instead of omma, you know.” She mumbled and rubbed her belly. She kept watching them from distant until finally the PD shouted out loud, “CUT!”

____ sighed and straighten her dress, and walked to Donghae’s direction. Donghae was playfully headlocking Seung Ah and they were both laughing cheerfully.

 

 

‘Ah..They’re so close with each other.’ She slowed down her pace.

What do you expect? They meet everyday, of course they will be close..’ her mind replied.

She lowered her head just for a second until she heard Donghae called her, “_____!”

When she raised her ehad, Donghae already stood beside her and pulling the bag straps, “Let me carry this. What are you doing here?” he sounded curious.

“Visiting you, wae? Can’t i?”

“Of course you can,” Donghae put his arm on her shoulder, the same position like what he did to Seung Ah earlier, “let me introduce you to… Yah! Seung Ah! Come here!”

Seung Ah slowly walked to their direction and they met in the middle, “Yeobo, this is Yoon Seung Ah. Seung Ah, my wife.”

Seung Ah had straight face but she smiled when she offered her hand for a handshake, “Yoon Seung Ah imnida, so you’re Donghae oppa’s wife? He always talks about you, it’s nice to see you in person.”

____ glanced at him, ‘So you talk about me behind my back?’

“Lee _____. Nice to meet you too.”

Seung Ah’s eyes scanned her body from hair to toe, like she’s checking ____ out. “How many months is your pregnancy?”

“Almost six.”

“Yeobo you cooked Jeyuk bokkeum for me?! Waaa~ Let’s eat together. Hyung!” Donghae’s loud voice interrupted her mind and ____ bowed a bit and left to approach Donghae. The manager of Donghae  also came from the other side

“Eat a lot. I also bought drinks for the staffs but I can’t carried it to here. I cooked something for you manager oppa.”

_____ handed the car keys to the manager, “Oh, _____.  I’ll take the drinks here. Thank you for the food!”  then the manager left. The crews also walked back and forth and _____ bowed to them. The manager came back and talked to one of the crew and soon, the energy drinks are distributed to everyone.

“What time will you finished oppa?” she asked as she took a seat next to him.

“ I still have three more scenes, so maybe in an hour?” Donghae answered while munched the food. ____ leaned closer and wiped the rice from the corner of his lips. Seung Ah watched from a far and folded her arms, the energy drink she got is untouched.   She needed to wait for weeks to make Donghae feels comfortable around her and when they were having fun, ____ came and disturbed them.

_____ opened the thermos and poured the ginseng tea for Donghae and the manager, “It’s been hard for you two.”

“Tomolo ei hev-“ Donghae tried to talk with full mouth, and he choked. He hit his chest and drunk the tea until he can swallow the food, “Aigoo… I thought I’d be dead.” He joked, expecting ____ to chuckle at it but she was looking blank while resting her head on her folded arm, he needed to poke her but she just shifted her eyes to him, “What?” she asked coldly.

“What happened?” Donghae asked, sensing something weird.

“Nothing. Just eat.” She murmured. She just feels a bit down after witnessing the closeness between him and the girl who sat far across of them. She should get rid of this feeling fast….but she just couldn’t.

“Tomorrow I have Saturday Night Live recording. But it is at night and we’ll finished very late. You can watch it from home since it’s live.” He informed and continued to finish his food.

“Okay.” she shortly answered. Donghae anxiously looked at her, and he held her hand under the table, “Are you tired?” he asked softly while rubbing her hand with his thumb.

“No.”

“Is something bad happening? Did the members annoy you again?”

“No.”

“Did Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun prank you?”

“No... Nothing happened, really. Just finish your food, your break is almost over.” She pushed the lunch box closer to him.

“Feed me then?” Donghae tried, he missed her but her action just confused him.  He was clueless about her mood. She didn’t even smile shyly at him like she usually does whenever he asked her to do something but she refused,  “Just finish your food already. I’ll wait for you until you finish.”

“Really? If you’re tired or sleepy you can ask manager hyung to drive you home.” Donghae said but she shook her head, “I want to stay here and watch you act.”

and keep an eye for you and Seung Ah…’ she silently spoke in her mind.

Donghae finally finished his food and wiped his mouth. The PD has called him but before he left, he ruffled her hair and pecked her cheek, “I really miss you.” He whispered in her ear, “Wait for me okay?”

____ nodded and smiled weakly, her hand moved upwards and caressed his face, without saying anything. Donghae unconsciously leaned on her touch, and kissed her palm, “I’ll be quick.”

Donghae ran to the shooting place so _____ tidied up the lunch boxes and the used spoon, but suddenly she felt a pair of warm cloth dropped on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Donghae stood behind her  while fixing the coat.

“Night weather is not good for you. Wear this and keep warm okay?”

He squeezed her shoulder and hug her from the back, “I’m happy you’re here. I’ll finish this quick.” And planted a kiss on her shoulder before he ran back to the location, she could see the crews and the actors preparing for the next scene since the distance between her and them isn’t far, the lighting brightened the dark park again, and Donghae is carrying Seung Ah again. She narrowed her eyes to assure herself of what she saw just now, and it was real. She could clearly seen Seung Ah is gazing at her and smirked but she quickly closed her eyes and acted like nothing happened as the PD shouted, “ACTION!”

 

PHEW. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. HOPE THIS CHAPTER IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL ^_^

I COULDN’T MAKE A CHAPTER ON SATURDAY TOO SINCE THE BAZAAR STARTED FROM TUESDAY-SATURDAY (and it was disaster since on Friday and Saturday was raining so heavily and…. Flood happened as high as my ankle. And I have to stay there and walked back and forth to make my booth/stand keep on going. It was really hard and tiring, really. I’m really lucky that I don’t get a fever.) but thank you for waiting and not unsubscribing this fic.

Why am i making Donghae and Seung Ah get close to each other?  Because Doing something with someone esp like Filming a drama  is making people get close to each other even though they're awkward at first ^^

And finally 210 subscribers! Thank you all for supporting this fic and I want to clarify that this fic is not going to end YET. ^^

 

Comments are needed LOVED AND APPRECIATED especially long one.

Thank you ^_^