Chapter 27

All My Love

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD ^^ pls give me long comments too :p kekeke

enjoy !

 

 

 

It’s been more than two days..., it’s almost a week exactly but Donghae just held his feeling because deep inside he always thinks that ____ will be back, soon. He is sure that ____ also can’t stand being away from him. He just need to wait...wait and wait...

 


 

“Is there any food here? I’m starving as hell.” Donghae shouted from upstairs while rubbing his growling belly.

“YEAH! I’M COOKING!” Eunhyuk lift the spatula and walked several steps away from the kitchen so that Donghae could see him.

“Is it ramen? YAH! DON’T MESS ____’S KITCHEN!!” Donghae yelled and hurriedly climb downstairs when he saw Eunhyuk made messiness. At the same time Kyuhyun entered the house after finished practicing his musical.

“What’s with the smell? Oh, hyung, you cook?” Kyu was surprised. His face was so shocking that Donghae stopped himself for being rushing and climb downstairs slowly. Even from upstairs, the fried rice Eunhyuk cooked look...terrifying.

“Yes, listen, just eat it okay? I followed the recipe from the internet, so it will be fine. This is the fastest way i can get. IT IS EDIBLE. Trust me.” He said while pouring some reddish sauce into the fried rice. Donghae and Kyuhyun gulped, can they really trust Eunhyuk to cook dinner for them? Donghae can’t even trust Kyuhyun to cook, and now it’s Eunhyuk?!?!

“Monkey, we can order some food - WHAT THE-” Donghae stopped on the last stairs because he stepped on some liquid. He lift his right leg up to what’s he stepping on. “Who spilled this?!” he disgustedly asked while shaking his leg.

“Oh,if it’s water then  it is me. I spilled it this morning, is it still there?” Kyuhyun cooly said.

“Kyu, please wipe it. People can slip.” Donghae ordered while point the water, ignoring the maknae’s question. Eunhyuk was busy and happily cooking....or doing his food experiment.

“Ugh, hyung. Just don’t step on it okay? It will get dry by itself.” He muttered, “Let’s eat! I’m so tired.”

Donghae was pissed enough and somehow he knew how ____’s feeling if he or them refuse to clean their own mess. He groaned and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a washcloth, back to the stairs and wiped the water before he ate his food with madness.

 

***

 

 

The sadness and the loneliness filled him now, no more anger left. He believed what Eunhyuk said, that she’d return after two days but she didn’t even send her a message. He didn’t text or call her since she left, which has been killing him inside. He wanted too but he was eaten by his pride. She is the one who left him then if there’s anyone who make a contact first, it should be her.

But the wall of his pride is slowly cracked. No communication at all, no idea about how her day went, where she goes,...caused his minor heartbreak. He miss her. He couldn’t hide his longing for her company. He couldn’t stand eating Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun’s failed-ramen-and-fried-rice, he couln’t find some of his stuffs and it made him even angrier because the only one that he could usually count on to look for it is ____.  He become restless because the other two of his friends made him stayed up late to play some video games with them. It was so good at first...but not anymore. Even Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk want her back.

At first it was such a heaven to enjoy and relax being at home without ____’s scold. To do what they want to do without even bother to tidy up, to eat without even wash the plates, to sleep and wake up without make the bed, but what’s the real point here? Just to spend their day like that?

“Hey wazzzup bro! Yo Yo Yo!” Yesung’s rap startled him. He took a seat next to Donghae and continued his rapping. “This is Yesung, yes it’s Yesung...Yesung in da house!  Fatty shin to the dong teach me how to r-r-rap-rap yo! Wait for the next album and i’m gonna be in charge for rapping! I want to show the fans that YESUNG HAS A RAP ABILITY!!”

“Urgh..hyung, you’re so noisy. Go and disturb someone else. I’m not in the mood.”

“Wae?” he finally back to his normal self. He then took a seat next to Hae. “Mian.. Why, what’s happening?”

“You know well what’s happening.” He mumbled.

“Ugh Donghae, is it about ____? It’s your own fault! Do you miss her?”

But Donghae didn’t answer. He miss her, for sure. Miss her so bad until he couldn’t sleep last night. He miss hugging her tight in the night, he miss her goodnight kiss, he miss how she caress his hair, he miss everything about her!

“How is she? Is she fine?”

“She.....is good. We had a spaghetti omelette this morning. Why are you hugging yourself like that?”

“Good to hear that. We had burnt fried rice from last night. It was very delicious. I can’t even describe its taste. Once you’ve eaten it, it will makes you go to go to toilet over and over again.” He said weakly. He had been defecate for almost 3 times that day. Does she miss me?” He sarcastically said remembering how the fried rice that Eunhyuk cooked tasted like.

“No idea. Maybe yes, maybe no? You should ask by yourself. Don’t be so cocky to her.”

“She doesn’t want to give up, eh? Then i won’t too. She started this first.” Donghae with a sullen face still being insisted that  she should be the one who look for him, not the opposite.

“Well up to you then.”

Then the staffs called them to continue their photoshoot. Donghae stood up weakly and lazily, he didn’t want to leave the sofa, as if he afraid that the pain in his stomach will hit him when he is working.

 

**

 

Later at night, Donghae was lying on the bed, kept tossing his body to the left and right. He missed her terribly and wondered if she missed him too. She never send him any messages or tried to call him, neither was he. But for the first time since she left, he braced himself to text her first.

‘Hi’

just a simple text that made his heart thumped. He was nervous. He kept staring at his phone screen waiting for her reply. Was the text i just sent too short? Should i send another one? He was typing : ‘Hello ____, wh’ When suddenly his phone vibrated, indicating there’s a new text message came.

‘Hey’

She wasn’t giving much either. But her reply made him curve a little smile.

What r u doing’

He pressed send and waited... a minute later his phone vibrated.

‘Doing nothing, kinda bored actually. You?’

‘ same here... have u eaten your dinner? How r u’

He quickly replied. He and ____ rarely texting because they always get to see each other, or whenever Donghae goes abroad, he always bring her or do video call to each other. Just some usual texting they usually send but no chatting. It feels like they were still dating for him. Even when they were still in boyfriend-girlfriend terms, they always see together almost everyday, so there’s no use for texting because they can tell each other directly in the face. Now when they are married already, the reason is getting stronger of not chatting through text messages. But now, after years being together, that was the first time ____ being away from him for, and for unknown time just kill him inside.

Yeah, Ryeowook made some tang soo youk. I’m fine. What bout u oppa?’

‘i haven’t eaten... hungry but not in the mood to eat. Stomach problem here.. when will u come back..... TTT____TTT’

Donghae sighed. He finally said it. Please just say you will be back. Please, i need you.

Dunno. Do you want me back now? After days being away from three of you.. have u learnt your mistakes? What did you eat earlier?’

Her reply made his heart sinked. She is serious about this cleaning problem. Well, Have we? He asked himself. We haven’t started cleaning but i keep my room clean. Maybe it is the cleanest room in the house. The kitchen, and the living room were the messiest. He sometimes help to pick up Eunhyuk or Kyuhyun’s stuffs too. Well, then has he learnt? He himself doesn’t know the answer. Eunhyuk has started to clean his room, the last time Donghae enter his room it was quiet in organized, while Kyuhyun....he just stucked between his game and his musical practice. He is just being lazy as usual, but what Eunhyuk did at last make a slight change in him. While ____ is away, no one is washing their dirty clothes in the house and none of them know how to use washing machine. Eunhyuk tried and he was successed at first so he was so proud of himself that he wanted to do washing and ironing. But the problem is he didn’t know how to iron....he made a big hole on Kyuhyun’s shirt and Donghae’s boxer. Since then, Kyuhyun doesn’t want any single hand touch his things, especially the one that he bought by his own money. He will always put his stuffs back into his room, by himself. They’ve changed...but is it enough?

 

Please, just come back.. Don’t you miss me? I miss you ____.. Eunhyuk made some fried rice earlier. I think the prawns haven’t fully cooked yet..it tasted weird when i ate them. Or maybe the carrot? It was so hard.’

After pressed send button, he pressed the red button so the screen showed his phone’s wallpaper. ____ kissed his cheek on the beach at their honeymoon’s photo. The photo only half-showed because the text from her came after staring it for so long.

I do miss you too. Go eat some medicine and rest..Don’t let them cook.’

His gripped on his phone tighten. Just tell me that you will come back! Who cook for who is not important right now.

‘Please sleep here tonight... i will pick u if u want.’ he begged once more. His wall of pride is completely destroyed into pieces.

‘Don’t bother yourself.. Just eat the medicine then sleep. It’s getting late. You have schedule tomorrow.’

He closed his eyes, thinking of what should he reply to make her listen to his request. Then a light bulb suddenly lit up in his mind.

‘Remember our bet..? i wish u to sleep here with me tonight. Please. this is my second wish. You must grant it. We made a deal.’

He grinned at his phone, he was sure that she would come because she has never broken a promise before. His phone vibrated once more.

‘Save your wish for something important.I’m going to sleep now.Nite’

WHAT?! He nearly throw his phone. He couldn’t believe what he’s reading. He was about to reply but his stomach growled in pain.

“HAIST!” He threw his phone to the bed as he rushed to the toilet.

 

**

 

 

 

 

“One packet of peptobismol* please.”

(A/N : peptobismol is a medicine for an upset stomach )

The pharmacist handed the medicine and i gave her the money. Then i started the car and drove to the house. I planned to take some clothes with me tomorrow but Donghae texted me saying that he has a stomach problem. His digestive system is really sensitive. I was worried because i left him with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. Three of them can’t cook anything beside ramen. The last time i checked, we were running out of ramen, not sure if they had bought some or not. Why don’t they call for some food delivery? Tsk.

I parked my car outside, climbed out with a plastic of medicine and a lunchbox. I opened the gate and the main door with the spare keys that i have. I the light and saw nothing but mess. Couple of dirty bowls and glasses are stacked into one, the kitchen was wet, some food were fell on the table. I made my way to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Half biten pizza was there. Not sure how long it had been staying in the fridge. The sink has stacked plates that haven’t washed.  How long have they kept these?

I shook my head as i closed the fridge. No sign of Eunhyuk’s poisonous fried rice. He can’t cook. Why did he do it, then? If he wanted to cook then he should eat it by himself, don’t make Donghae eat it too. Now he’s sick, does he want to take care of him? I scowled. It’s not like i am mad that Eunhyuk cooked but.... he know his own cooking skill.. please.

I opened the drawer and took a glass out, pouring a warm water into it and climbed the stairs. I saw no one but the lamps inside Eunhyuk’s and Kyuhyun’s were off. Maybe they have asleep. I exhaled and inhaled for couple of times in front of the room. I haven’t seen Donghae in days and well...if i have to admit, i do miss him. It was pretty awkward to stay in the dorm with them, even though i had done it before...because Donghae isn’t there with me. But the boys in the dorm were trying to make me comfortable there, so i enjoy myself there.

I braved myself to open the door and entered. Weird, Donghae isn’t here. Did he really go to the dorm?  Or does he go to the hospital? Is he really in pain? He didn’t reply my text sinc half an hour ago. Where did he go?

The sound of door opened startled me. I spinned my heels and saw Donghae gawking while leaning weakly against the wall. Before i knew it, suddenly i was embraced tightly by him.

“____ you are here! You are really here!”

I lift my hand and hugged him back, savouring the moment as i closed my eyes. “Yes i’m here.”

“I thought you wanted to sleep?” he said as he pushed her off the hug. He held her by shoulder. Lucklily the water didn’t spill.

“You said you want me to be here.”

“But you said you wanted to sleep, you don’t want to come here.”

“Well...but i’m here. Sur-prise..?” she awkwardly said. “ I bring medicine for you by the way.” I lift the plastic and showed it to him, then i walked pass him to the bed, placing the plastic and the glass  on the table. “And some food for you.”

He grinned as he sat next to me and pulled my waist so i was sitting on his lap, straddling him. My front side was facing him.

“Why do you come? Is it because of me?” He asked with a shyly smile.

“Maybe.” I shrugged. “But if you don’t want me to be here, then i will go now.” I shifted but he held my thigh and pushed me down again.

“No please, don’t. Stay with me. I am hungry, please feed me. Wait,-“ he shifted so he was leaning on stack of pillows. “Feed me.”

I took out the lunch box  and the spoon from the plastic and showed him the chicken porridge i bought earlier. It was still warm and smelled nice. I wanted some but i should feed him first.

“Open your mouth.”  I put the spoon inside his mouth. I fed him until the porridge just half left.

“I want to feed you too.” He grabbed and filled the spoon, and slowly bought it inside my mouth. It was delicious.

“Let’s finish this then you can go to sleep.” I said as i took the spoon from him.

“You won’t stay?” his tone changed became serious.

“Do you want me to?”

“Please...don’t leave me. This is your house, why are you staying at the dorm?”

“I don’t feel like home whenever it is dirty. I see you haven’t take a good care of the house. It is still dirty.”

“I keep our room clean.” He tried to defend himself.

“That’s good. Open your mouth, this is the last one.” I said and he ate it hungrily.

“Did you make the porridge? It was seriously the most delicious thing that ever entered my stomach!”

I giggled at his compliment, but somehow i feel sad too. How long has my husband eaten proper food? “Feel better?”

“Yes, thank you yeobo. Sleep here tonight with me.” He asked once more but i didn’t respond.

“Now it’s time for medicine.” I popped the tablet into his mouth and handed him the water. While he was drinking i got off him and slid off the bed. I just walked for couple of steps but i can feel him behind me.

“Look, i folded my shirts this morning.” He opened his closet and showed me. His eyes looked desperate... I scanned his closet.  He didn’t fold nicely but at least he did his best. “I wiped the floor and washed the dishes.”

“That’s nice. Keep it up okay?” i smiled at him and showed him my thumb. I entered the toilet and brushed my teeth, he followed too. Our gaze were locked in the mirror. He kept me close by his side by holding my waist. After finished brushing, i opened my closet. I took off my shirt and my jeans then i put my pajama on.

“You will stay?” he delightedly asked.

“Of couse. I have a sick husband to take care of.” I smiled and shrugged.  Suddenly i was being lifted by him in bridal ways, he leaned down to kiss my forehead. I giggled as he walked towards the bed.

He placed me gently on the side and he climbed to his side and put the blanket over our body before he pulled me closer and held me tight. I breathed his scent  and grinned a little. Feeling happy inside to be able to sleep in his arms that night after sleeping alone for these lonely days.

“Baby, Good night.” He kissed my hair.

“Good night. Get well soon.” I replied then planted a short kiss on his lips before i finally closed my eyes and drifted into a long sleep....

 

 

i know the image doesn't suit donghae but... just imagined him as donghae okay hahaha

hope u like this chappie..  get well soon donghae..

new subscribers and  COMMENTS are loved

kamsahamnida! <3