Chapter 75

All My Love

big thanks to AllRiseGold and Tsuki-Raim for the banner!!!! <3<3<3

 

 

Aiden and Ailee's eyes twinkle everytime their car came across the shops in the streets that had Christmas decoration in front of it. Donghae and _____ had promise to bring them to a Christmas shopping since they are considered as ‘old’ enough to behave and understand what Christmas means, so right now _____ was driving them and herself to SM building since Donghae is there to practice and rehearse the performance Super Junior going to show for the end of the year.

 

“Ji Hyun-ah, look at that!”Ailee pointed at the window where she actually referring to a santa claus statue made of cork outside. Lee Ji hyun, Donghae and _____’s child who is now almost three year old, stood on the seat and pressed himself and his face glued to the window since it was so mesmerizing for him.

 

“Omma! I have sent my letter to Santa Claus! Will he really give me what I want?” Aiden asked.

 

“Um..Has Aiden been a good boy for this year? Omma doesn’t think so.” _____ shrugged.

 

“I AM a good boy, omma! Right? Right? Right?”

 

“Well, if you say so. But omma doesn’t think a good boy will keep on making his little brother cry.”

 

“I AM a good boy! Jihyun is not. Jihyun always snatch my toys! I don’t like it.” Aiden pouted.

 

Ailee added, “Omma, Aiden doesn’t want to share his toys with Jihyun. Omma always teach us to share, you know!”

 

“You’re noisy!!!” Aiden pouted and bugged the mother again, “I asked Santa to give me Wii, will he give me? Is Santa rich, omma? I asked appa to buy me that but appa said it was expensive.”

 

“Ailee, what did you ask for Christmas?” _____ tried to change the subject since Aiden just couldn’t stop talking.

 

“I asked-“ Ailee was about to answer then Aiden cut her off by screaming.

 

“I ASKED OMMA FIRSTTT!!!!”

 

“Stop screaming!!! Omma asked me too!!” Ailee replied in high pitch.

 

“OMMAAA!!! I WANT SANTA TO GIVE ME Wii!!!” Aiden shouted back.

 

‘STOP SCREAMING!!!” and this one was Ailee.

 

Aiden and Ailee, the twins that never stop bickering to each other. They were so all cute and loving when they were kids and now, they have grown up and shown a bit of their personality. They bicker, but they still love each other for sure. There was one time when Ailee was mistreated at school just because ‘the friend’ was jealous because Ailee got a famous dad, and it was really nothing for ______ since she thought it was one of the way to socially interact with each other, but Aiden thought different. Ailee has been complaining to ____ that a friend of her, had been taking her food leaving her hungry at school. _____ told her to say NO and be independent, but she just couldn’t make a move, so one day when Aiden caught ‘her friend’ stealing her food from her lunch box…. He really made a chaos. He pushed the girl down and got himself being called to the principal room.

 

Donghae thought it was cute but ______ shot him a glare.

 

The twins are showing like they hate each other, but the truth is they are not.

 

 

 

 

“Okay, kids, we are here. Remember what omma say, no running, no screaming, and don’t forget to greet everyone, okay?”

 

“NE!” the kids shouted in unison.

 

 

 

 

“APPAAAAA!!!!”  Aiden called his dad in excitement and ran towards him, Donghae scooted down and caught him in his arms then followed by Ailee, and the last one, Ji Hyun.

 

“Aigoo, you guys took so long. Appa is hungry, you know.” Donghae pouted. “Kiss, kiss.”

 

Aiden, Ailee and Jihyun gave him a peck on his cheek, made him grinned.

 

“Jihyun was pooping, appa! And it was really smelly.”

 

Donghae chuckled and stood up, he nodded at ______’s direction, then a voice sounded like Kang In’s greet them.

 

“Woaa! Monster kids are here!”

 

Aiden and Ailee bowed at him, while Jihyun just stared at him while standing straight making Aiden put his palm on his back and pushed him gently to make him bow.

 

“Aigoo, good boy!” Kangin ruffled Jihyun’s head, making the boy smiled shyly. “So, Christmas shopping?”

 

“Yes!” Ailee answered, “I’m going to buy decoration for Christmas tree!”

 

“I’m going to buy the largest star at the store and I’ll be the one to put it on top of the tree! Yeay!” Aiden jumped on his spot but Ailee butted in, “Andwe! Buy your own tree! That’s mine!”

 

“Stop bickering, guys. I’m going to take my bag first then we’ll go. Kangin hyung, take care of them for a while.” Donghae said and grabbed _____’s hand, walking to the practice room hand in hand.

 

“Aiden said he wanted a Wii. Ailee wanted a set of Barbie house. Jihyun.. well, he accepts anything.”

 

“Wii? He still doesn’t let that go, eh. Tsk, kids these days. I still remember my first Christmas present was a pen from my dad.”

 

“yeah, kids these days. Aiden wanted an iPad at first, his own iPad.”

 

“That kid is no joke, seriously.” Donghae shook his head and entered the room where the rest of the members are there resting. “Christmas dinner on 24th, at 8PM. Prepare your presents for my kids or don’t come. Okay?”

 

“Mwoya, Donghae-ah. You’re being mean.” Eunhyuk protested. He was the one who didn’t really want to spend his money on kids.

 

“Fine…I’ll buy them a pair of bells.” Shindong joked.

 

“Will Aiden like a remote control car? Aigoo, I’m really bad at giving presents.” Siwon mumbled, earning a look from the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s buy red and green balls!” Ailee brought a box contained of two color that resembled Christmas the most and put it inside shopping trolley.

 

Aiden grabbed a tinsel colored yellowish gold and put it around Jihyun’s neck, made the little brother cringed in tickle and annoyance, which making Aiden laughed. _____ gave him a look and said, “Santa knows if you’re being a bad boy, Aiden. Just wait until Christmas and you won’t get your present.”

 

"What did i do?"

 

"Stop teasing your brother." _____ shook her head and put a box of string of light into the cart.

 

Aiden pouted and feeling like crying inside but Donghae carried him up in his arms and gave him a pat on his back. “Boys don’t cry, Aiden.”

 

“Omma said I’m a crybaby because appa is a crybaby too.” Aiden said while wiping the tears away from his eyes.

 

Donghae smirked, remembering how many times he cried years ago, but now he’s different. He is no longer Lee Donghae the crybaby anymore. “Yes, appa was a crybaby. But that’s a secret because appa is no longer a crybaby. So Aiden, do you want to be like appa? Let’s share the same secret just for both of us? A secret between Aiden and Appa, arasso?"

 

 Aiden nodded cutely and wiped the unfallen tears away.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

  Jingle bells, jingle bells,
  Jingle all the way.
  Oh! what fun it is to ride
  In a na na na na na

  hey! 


  Jingle bells, jingle bells,
  Jingle all the way;
  Oh! what fun it is to ride
  In na na NA NA NAAAA~!

 

 

Both Ailen and Aiden sang the song very excitedly even though they didn't really remember the lyrics. The teachers in school taught them and told them to sing it when the Christmas come. It was already ten at night, and they just had their dinner and now they're celebrating the christmas eve together. The kids consumed quite lot amount of candy and it made them a bit more active than before, they kept on playing, running and screaming while the elders were talking in a group in the middle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been hours and finally the house was silent. The kids were fallen asleep on the couch still wearing the xmas hat on their head. ______ smiled and turned the camera on and captured the cute moment. Jihyun, was drolling and his cheek looked chubby. Aiden was sleeping on his back and his mouth was opened slightly showing his teeth. Ailee was sleeping soundly, like a princess holding her pink dress.

 

"Merry Christmass-oops!" Shindong ran while greeting everyone with his loud voice but Donghae shooed him.

 

"Okay guys, it's late already. i need my sleep so do you too."

 

"Can't we stay?!" Prostested Eunhyuk being the single man.

 

"Who is the "we" you're talking about? Well, of course you can stay, Hyukjae-ah." Donghae patted his shoulder. The members one by one left, leaving Eunhyuk, Donghae, _____ and the three boys in the living room.

 

_____ carried Aiden in her arms while Donghae carried the other two. Eunhyuk was about to offer his helpp to Donghae but he stopped him.

 

"You can help​ by cleaning the house. Put the dirty plates in the sink and it'd be better if you washed it. Thankyou! Merry xmas!" Donghae beamed and climbed the stairs, leaving Lee HyunJae stoned on the floor, glancing at all the dirty dishes all over the place. Especially on the couch, there was sauce on it where Ailee's spagetti fell on.

 

Eunhyuk's eyes turned into emotionless as he started dragging his body towards the living room, and then he almost pulled his hair out when suddenly he felt like stepping some water on his feet. He groaned in annoyance when he knew that it was Aiden's canned drink that spilled on the floor.

 

After experiencing the naughtiness of Aiden's and Ailee's, plus the little brother Jihyun, he could only hoped that his kids in the future won't be like them, or else, he could gone crazy. There was once, an idea passed his mind to tie the kids of his best friends to the chair after they decided to wake him up early in the morning by jumping on the bed of his, and his body too just because Jihyun wanted to have a drawing of dinosaur.

 

 

"GRAAAAAAHHH!!! I don't want to have kids if they would turned to be like them!!!!" he referred to Aiden and Ailee. Being the single man he spent the time the most with the children and he already knew and felt the bittersweet of being a father. Sometimes he envies Donghae, but sometimes he felt lucky that he still has no kid. Well, just hope in the future the kid of Lee Hyukjae would be sweet, nice, obidient, calm, smart and caring....

 

Well, i don't think kids like that existed, eh? Poor Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

i know this is so late and so random and so not what you guys expected T___T

i have wrote half of it on the day after xmas but then i went to my holiday and when i went back, my school's really had to make me study all the time

sorry!!!

and since i have became busier than last year since i have to have some preparation testS which would be in three months straight then will be continued by a country test which is required for me to graduate my high school

i really enjoyed writing this fic and the first one and i could see some of your IDs that are became usual in my eyes

thankyou for supporting this fic, reading it, commenting, upvoting and many more

please wish me luck since tomorrow i have my IELTS test and wish me luck for my testststss in the future

i am very sorry to put this fic into completed since i said it before to not to mark it complete..

just want to say thankyou to all of you, i don't know if you guys would read my note or not but... thankyou :D