Chapter 66

All My Love

 

Thankyou for participating the poll now the winner is AIDEN AND AILEE ^^

 

 

 

“Boo~ Baa! Boo~ Baa!” Yesung was laying on the couch on his front above the baby girl and supported his weight on his elbows, while Donghae was there too, was deep in thought as he patted the baby boy’s to make him sleep.  Finally the babies will reach a month soon, and they’re not being much burden to them anymore since they’re already get used to it. Thanks to _____ and her patience to teach them, now they can make milk for the babies, in the proper temperature of course, and can soothe them whenever they cry. Almost most of them can carry them in the correct way besides Kang In,  and Kyuhyun, who get a bit traumatic and scared with the babies after ____ threw him the diapers.

The others were at SME for practicing for SMTown Seoul but Donghae and Yesung had practiced all night long since days ago. Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook are the one who’s excited about the babies and they want to help her sincerely, well, the others want to help too, but they couldn’t hide their disgusted face when they come to clean and change the baby’s diaper after they peed or pooped.

“AHA!” Donghae clapped his hands and his eyes shined and lit like Christmas.

Yesung glanced at him, “Sssh! You startled my baby!”

“Excuse me? Whatever hyung, listen, I have decided the names for the babies! And-“

“What?! But they’ve names already. I’ve given them names and-“

Donghae interrupted Yesung, “He is Aiden Lee and She, is Ailee Lee. That’s final. I’ll tell ____ and the others later.”

“Why are you naming him after your own name? Ugh, lame! Right baby?” Yesung turned to the baby girl once more, and the baby’s hand raised, touching his face, but only for a few seconds until the hand dropped to the couch again. Yesung gaped and his mouth forming a big oval, “D-Did you see that?! She touched my face!”

Donghae took a sharp breath and turned to him, “Really?!”

“Yeah! She was like this,” Yesung gently grabbed the girl’s hand, and leaned down to touch his face, but the hand of the baby kept clenched, “yah, touch me again.” He talked to the baby, Donghae narrowed his face in jealousy, none of the twins ever touched him and always ignore him, or asleep whenever Donghae’s close. He snorted at Yesung, “Hyung, I think you just forced the baby, I mean, Ailee to touch you.”

“She really did touch me!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Donghae shook his head and turned around, he was about to sit on the couch next to Aiden when he saw _____ climbed downstairs, he hurriedly jogged to her and welcomed her by opening his arms wide. ____ is fully recover now and doesn’t need help to walk anymore.

“Yeoboo!!”

“What? I just washed the babies’ laundry.”

“I’ve found the names for them! Aiden and Ailee, sounds good right?” Donghae beamed proudly.

“That sounds perfect! Good, starts from now on call them with their names okay? I’m tired of hearing Eunhyuk oppa calling them little hyukkie. Why are you here? With Yesung oppa? You guys are supposed to practice!” she scolded.

“I have remembered my moves already. And Yesung hyung has remembered his line. I have to prepare my mental anyways, because I’m gonna announce something important on that day… I just hope to get a good reaction,” Donghae sighed and walked back to the couch, soon he’s lost in his own world again, thinking about the important news he’s going to share.

 

**

 

‘Good luck. Even though I’m not there to see you, but I know  you’ll give the best performance to the fans: )  Aiden and Ailee are awake! I wish I can be there too, hwaiting!

-______’

Donghae took a deep breath and stared at his own reflection  at the mirror after reading ____'s text, while the make up artist noona is applying some powder on his face.  He bit his upper lips and twiddling his thumb nervously because after TVXQ finished with their Rising Sun’s performance, they’re going to sing Hope, all together with SM artist and it’s going to be their last performance for SMTown Seoul.  

“Oppa!!!” the loud call startled him and made him jumped a bit on his seat, he turned his head to see Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, and Key came to Super Junior’s room.

“Hyung! I heard ____ noona has given birth already! Where’s the baby?” Key was the first one to reach Donghae, followed by the others. “Taemin is such an , he didn’t tell us that he knew!”

Sunny grabbed Donghae’s upper arm and shook it, “Where’s the baby? I wanna see him! Or her!”

While the others two girls waited from Donghae’s behind because it was too crowd to follw Sunny and Key disturbing Donghae.

“I hope _____ unnie let us carry the baby!” Yuri and Yoona cheered together  and clapped each other’s hands in excitement.

“It’s babieS! They got twins. Boy and girl, you don’t know about that?” Leeteuk corrected her and surprised the people inside the room that don’t know.

“Really? Waaa!!! I carry the girl, you carry the boy! Waaa! I’m so excited!” Yuri grabbed Yoona by her shoulder and shook her body.

“TWO? THAT’S AMAZING!!!” Sunny shrieked and jumped around by herself, then he joined Yoona and Yuri, “Can we come to your house after this?”

“Omo! Don’t forget me please! I want to see them too!” Key joined.

Donghae made an uncomfortable face, “We will talk about it later okay?”

Leeteuk sensed Donghae’s uneasy feeling so he stood up and with his arms, he gathered them and led them to the door, “I’m gonna change so you need to leave. Unless you want to see my new abs, then you can change.”

Sunny rolled her eyes, “You show it off everywhere. I’m sure everyone here have seen it, so it doesn’t matter, I  still want to talk to Donghae oppa.”  Sunny pushed Leeteuk’s arm away from her but what Leeteuk’s words stopped her, “I’m going to change my pants and brief, you can still be here if you want to see it.”

Sunny cringed in horror and without words, she followed the others out of the room. Leeteuk closed the door and approached Donghae, “Don’t worry. Mr. Lee So Man told me about this, I’ll be on your back, Donghae. Not only me, but the others too. By the way I have to make some announcement too.” He patted Donghae’s shoulder to give him some support. Then the door suddenly opened again, revealing the staff who called for Leeteuk and Donghae for their HOPE performance.

 

 

**

 

After they finished their hope performance, they bowed to the audience, and the staff who had been informed by Donghae before, gave him and Leeteuk a mic.

“Who are going to tell it first?” Donghae whispered to the leader, but he encourage himself to reveal his secret first, “Can I do it first?”

“Okay. I’ll just talk for a while.” Leeteuk replied and turned the mic on, “Annyeonghaseyo everyone! Thank you for coming to SMTown Seoul, this is an important event for myself to see everyone here, and I see some familiar faces too. I really do hope all of you enjoy our performances, and right now, we got two important announcement for all of you. This is the first time we will reveal this to the public, because we want you, to be the first one to know. Please do support us, now until then, we love you all and thank you, thankyou for coming! Now I’m going to let Donghae stepped forward, and tell the news.” Leeteuk successfully grabbed the audiences’ attention even though just a minute ago the audiences were really crowd and loud because the concert is over.

Eunhyuk and Kang In who stood between him, give a light pat on his behind because they knew, that Donghae is so nervous at the moment. Donghae kept exhaling and inhaling and stepped forward.

“A..a..1..2..3..” he tested the mic first and got embarrassed as his voice could be heard from the stadium, “Hello everyone, thank you for coming . In this rare opportunity I’m going to tell you one of my little secret that makes me happy. You guys already know that I’m now a married man, but my heart still belongs to you, fans. I’m very grateful as all of you still support me, and Super Junior, and other SM artists too. Right now I want to share this to you, because I’m happy with this, and I want you to be happy with me too. I want to share one of my happiest moment in my entire life with you all. On ~~~~~~ (insert date here), my wife gave birth to two beautiful babies I’ve ever seen. And-“ Donghae paused and glanced at the members who listened quietly to him, he caught some of them their hand and made a ‘HWAITING’ sign. On the other side, the fans who all cried out, and it was really loud and too much because they were expressing their disagreement to the news.

‘ANDWEEEE!~’

It was everything that he could hear, and Donghae thighten his grip on the mic. It was such a lucky that _____ didn’t come there. Or he couldn’t imagine what will happen to her, facing the angry fans.

The huge LED screen suddenly turned black, and then showed the photos in the form of slideshow of the babies with the members.

 Yesung’s close up photo when he tried to peck the baby’s cheek.

when the babies are sleeping.

when the babies are crying until their heads turned red.

Sungmin tried to soothe the crying baby.

Eunhyuk cringed when he held two diapers in his arms.

Kyuhyun’s covering his ears when the babies were crying.

Donghae sleeping on the bed with his arm dropped protectively on the babies.

Someone’s hand being compared with the baby’s small hand.

When the baby yawned while the other baby was deep in sleep.

And the last one, when the babies both asleep.

With the total ten photos that can magically make the audiences turned into silence. Ten photos that confused Donghae and the others, “Who took those?”

Shindong stepped a step forward and showed a shy  smile, “I just bought a SLR… they’re such a cutie. Hehehehe.” He awkwardly smiled as if he didn’t do any wrong! But Donghae couldn’t showed anyting but just a tight smile to him. He indirectly helped him, and probably the fans would approve after they seen those two angels. All Donghae planned to do just to say that he got kids now, but not revealing the faces. Well, it just happened.  From the corner of his eyes, he caught quiet good reaction from SNSD, and f(x), and Boa too, they were squealing at those photos. Hope it gives the same affect on the fans.

“Aaah, ye~ That’s the photos of our little family members. Aren’t they cute? They poop all the time.” Shindong took Leeteuk’s mic and spoke, trying to persuade the fans, but the fans are still silent and watch the replay of the slide show.

 

 

 

MEANWHILE IN THE FANS PLACE

 

 

 

“I can’t believe this is happening to my bias! Oppa, you’re supposed to marry me!” one girl wiped her tears away but her eyes never leaving the screen.

“Are the babies here?”

“Oppas are so cute! They’re taking care of them too!”

A woman, who is The manager of Donghae’s fanclub, who cleared and wiped her tears, began to clap her hands, earning a confused look from the fans around her. But she shot in displeased, “If you’re a truly fan, then you have to support him no matter what. Now, clap with me or I will kick you out from the club!”

The fans around her, who joined the same fanclub with her, got scared so he followed what the club manager told her too.

“SING ALONG! CHUKHAHAMNIDA! CHUKHAHAMNIDA!” The manager shouted with loud voice, and successfully made the fans around her sing along, and one by one, the ELFs and other fandoms member sang along together, singing out their sadness and disappointment, but behind their upset feeling, they also congratulate Donghae, who just being a new father.

Donghae who felt touched at the fans reaction, started to be teary. He didn’t expect this to happen, the fans congratulate him? Heck, that thought didn’t even passed his mind. He was preparing himself to be hated or to lose fans after this, but this is totally far from his expectation.

Donghae shyly wiped his tears and looked at the ceiling,  afraid if the tears will fall again, but what surprised him that someone embraced him so hard until the person almost pushed him to the floor, but luckily he could steady himself. He hugged back that person and from the voice, he could guess who it was.

“DONGHAE YAAAA!!! WOOOHOO!!! THEY APPROVED LITTLE HYUKJAES!!!”

Donghae laughed and tighten his embrace, “You mad monkey, their name are Aiden and Ailee, stop calling them by your name!”

“I like Little Hyukjae more!!!”

Leeteuk shook his head and pushed them to the back, “My turn now.”

Donghae and Eunhyuk shut their mouth, and they both bowed to the audience before they stepped back as Leeteuk stepped forward.

“Everyday of my life has been a great day because of you, and now as you know that I’m going to enlist soon to the army, and SMTown in Seoul will be my last concert in Korea before I enlist, and next week stage will be my last recording too. I’ve tried to work hard on wrapping up the shows I am in, so you guys can see me there. Keep supporting us, and thank you for your love. I’ll be better and will perform coolly when I come back from the army. “

“ANDWEEEE!!!!!!” The fans shouted louder than Donghae’s news.

“I wanted to perform at Super Junior’s concert, but-“

“DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!” The fans yelled in unison.

“…But I’ll be in the army. Hehehe. Donghae ssi just announced something that I believe, is shocking, but I really do hope you guys will still support us!” Leeteuk then raised his arm until it is front of his  muscled chest, “URINEUN SUPER JUNI-“

The other members quickly followed the leader’s gesture, “-OH!”

And they could hear the reply from the fans, “URINEUN ELF-IYEYO!”

“This is the end of SMTOWN SEOUL, THANK YOU FOR COMING!” Leeteuk gathered back to where all the members of his group stood, and they held each other’s hands with TVXQ, BoA, SNSD, F(X), SHINee, and EXO.

For the last time, they gave a deep long bow to the audience, to express their gratitude and love to the fans.

 

this is the link where you can watch SMTOWN SEOUL 2012 performancess ^^
http://smb2stfinitesubs.blogspot.com/2012/08/hd-video-120818-smtown-in-seoul-all.html

 

something that kinda ruined my mood happened when i was making this chapter

sorry if it :/

comments are very loved and expected!!!