Chapter 22

All My Love

I wake up 30 minutes earlier this morning. I didn’t sleep well remembering Auntie Jang’s and Hye Rim’s words yesterday. It just make me uneasy and uncomfortable. I feel threaten with their presence in the house. I haven’t told Donghae Oppa about this. Maybe it is just their attitude. And moreover she’s his friend and Auntie Jang is Appa’s friend. I have to behave. Don’t think too much okay ____? They are just staying for couple of days and then they will leave.

I showered before i go downstairs. I have dressed up casually at least i’m not wearing short. I don’t want Auntie Jang to scold me again. I climbed downstairs and i am shocked. The breakfast is ready and have been arranged neatly on the table.  It’s not pancake and bacon that i usually make, but it is....... it looks like a hotel’s food for me.

“Good morning ____!” Hye Rim greeted me. She is still wearing apron. Did she cook all of these?

“Morning. Did you-“

“I cooked all of these. I will wake up Donghae and you wake up the others.” She ordered. What?

“I can wake Donghae up. You can take a rest. You don’t have to cook, Hye Rim-ssi. This is all my job.”

“That’s okay.” She then walked passed me, “I will wake him up.”

I grabbed her hand, “I will.” Then i rushed to my room. Geez she is so persistent.

I entered the room, climbed up the bed and lay down next to Donghae Oppa. I snuggle against him and hug him tight. I don’t want to share him with her. He is mine and will always be mine. Why is she insist to get him?

I feel fingers my hair and i glance up. Oppa is awake now but he still keep his eyes closed. He yawned lazily and rubbed his eyes.

“Morning...”

“Morning Oppa. Sleep well?”

“Yeah.. You smell so good. You showered early today.” He smiled and pulled me closer. I am feeling good in his arms. This is where i belong. This is where he belong. In my arms. Not hers. He kissed my hair and cheek.

“I don’t want to be scolded by Auntie Jang again. She is scary.”

“No she is not. I think she likes you, yeobo.”

You’re very wrong hubbie. I think she hates me.  He shifted and i can feel his growing junior against my hip. I smiled teasingly and my hand go lower from his chest...lower and lower, down to Hae Jr.

I it with my fingers slowly, and he groaned. He captured my backside and squeezed both cheek. I grinned and his lips captured mine. He nibbled my lips and his hands roamed around my thigh. I shouldn’t have wore jeans today.

He tugs his shirt over his head so he was topless now. He moved so he was on top of me, pressing me to the bed and kissed my throat as his hands travel down to my body and hitched my shirt up.

“Uh..Baby..” he groaned and cupped my face as it threw my head back to give him more access. “I want you now.. Let’s have a quick one okay?”

“Yes.”

He started to my jeans but then i kicked him so he fell down on the floor while i covered myself with the blanket.

“Donghae Oppa!”  Hye Rim the annoying b1tch opened the door and entered the room when she saw Donghae lying in pain. I throw a pillow at him to cover his upper body and glared at her. “Get out.” I snapped but she is ignoring me. Can’t you hear me?

“Oppa, are you okay?” she squatted down and helped Donghae to sit. I fasten my jeans, take his shirt from the floor and approach them.

“I got this. You can leave now, Hye Rim-ssi.” I said politely, but inside my head i’m screaming. Keep your hands off my husband or else i will scratch your face!!!

“Oppa, can you stand?” she asked and pulled him to stand. I awkwardly stand next to him, grab his shoulders.

“Yes i’m okay. Um... I want to shower first then i’ll go down.” He rubbed his chest where i kicked him. I take his hand and i rub it for him.

“Okay. I cooked the breakfast by the way.” She winked and leave the room. Why did she brag? And WINKED? Stop being flirty with him!!! There are Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Sungmin in the house, go flirt with them! I will introduce Siwon and Minho to you but stay away from Donghae!!! Eh wait, Siwon is too good for her. She closed the door and left without even apologizing.

I throw his shirt on Donghae’s face and stomped out of the room without looking back at him, leaving him puzzled in his place. My head and my heart are gonna explode now!

**

I sat between Sungmin and Ryeowook while Eunhyuk sit next to Wookie and he leave an empty space between him and Kyuhyun for Donghae. I don’t want him to sit close to her and i don’t want to sit next to him either. By seeing my expression i guess they know why i am angry.

I see Donghae and Hyerim walked towards us arm by arm. She waited for him in front of the stairs and now she holds his hands? What makes me even madder is why the heck is he allows her to do that?! Why is she acting like this? Can’t she just wait like us here? Stay away from him!

“Who wants juice?” Kyuhyun lifted his glass and nodded towards the fridge. Uh. Just take it by yourself, he is offering to us because he want to order the one who want the juice too to take the juice box there. I know him too well.

“I want milk. Kyu please take the milk box here as well.” Sungmin said while still chewing his food. I admit that the food she cook is delicious. More delicious than mine but i’m glad no one praise or comment it in front of me. My face must be scary. If it’s Sungmin, Kyuhyun will not refuse to do it. He stood up and walked towards the fridge. Donghae pulled the chair next to Eunhyuk and sit on it. NO! Hye Rim take Kyuhyun’s seat and sit next to him. No! Kyuhyun then back with a box of milk and a glass of orange juice. He glanced at me for a while then sit on the empty chair. Sungmin has finished his food and then he left to his room to take a shower. I glare at Kyuhyun and send him a message through my deadly glare. Move and sit next to me! I don’t want Kyuhyun to be near that fox woman either. He then sit next to me.

“Oppa, eat this sausage. You should eat more.” Hye Rim said then she add more mashed potato to Donghae’s plate. “Oh by the way, My mom left early in the morning. She has to attend an emergency meeting in China. She is sorry she couldn’t say good bye to you.”

Thank God that ahjumma has left already. Or else she will scold me again because i’m not cooking the breakfast. Why doesn’t she bring her daughter with her? When will she leaves then? I exhaled. Donghae scowled at me.

“I’m leaving in two or three days.” Hye Rim answered my unspoken thought.  Good. “I have some works to do today, but can you accompany me tomorrow? I  have asked your manager and Mr.Lee. He said that you will have your day off tomorrow to keep me company.” She smiled and her smile become even bigger when she look at me.

“What are you looking at?” i snapped at her. She just won’t look away!

“Nothing.” She shrugged and ate her breakfast. Donghae scowled at me even more. Can’t you see she annoys me? I clicked my tounge.

“Oppa, taste this.” she tried to feed him a chicken. Her eyes show hope and excitement. I watch them while gripping at my spoon. Don’t you dare to open your mouth, Lee Donghae. He take the spoon from her hand and put the chicken inside his mouth. “That’s delicious. Did you make this by your own? Auntie Jang told you the recipe?”

“Yes, i’m happy that you like this. I will cook more for you.”

Cook more for him your head! No way i’m gonna let you to do that.

Me, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun are watching her giving Donghae food while he just eat silently. Maybe he is feeling awkward too.  But he is not! He smiled at her and even give her more food to her plate. I am right in front of him why doesn’t he give any for me? That’s it. I don’t want to watch this anymore.

I slammed my spoon on the table as i stand up. “I’m finished.” And by that i left the kitchen.

I go to my room and sit on the bed, calming my self. I punch the pillow several times and now i’m panting. She is really testing my patience. I turned my head to the door as Donghae entered in.

“What’s wrong with you?” he asked in exasperation.

“What’s wrong with her?” i answered nearly in high voice. I’m mad.

“Her? Hye Rim? What’s wrong with her?” why are you asking me back, Oppa. Urgh.!

“Can’t you see it? She is totally into you. She is too much for a friend!” i snapped.

“What’s your point? Don’t be childish ____. She fly far away from Canada just to see me, she is just a good friend for me. I see her as a little sister. How could you say that?”

“Childish? Me, Childish? You are totally enjoy all the things she do for you that’s why you are saying this to me. She likes you and she is trying to flirt with you, can’t you see that? Huh?”

“I don’t know what’s on your mind right now, maybe you are too stress being in the house for too long. She is just like a sister to me, that’s all. I am sure i’m just an Oppa for her. She is younger than you, so please act like an adult. Behave yourself and treat her better. She is a guest in our house.” He turned around but then he stopped, “Keep your over jealousy inside because it is meaningless for me. You should apologize to her, she is feeling bad right now because you just left earlier.”

And by that, he exited the room and shut the door behind him, leaving me alone. I can’t hold my tears anymore. I slid down to the floor and cried. I can’t believe we are fighting over her. She is not worth it. She is the one who is flirty, she is the one who make me angry, right? Then why Donghae Oppa is angry with me? I didn’t do anything wrong, i just don’t want her to snatch him away from me.  I pressed my hands to my mouth to silence the sobs that out from my mouth. Am i wrong?

 

 

 

Update update update~~~

Comments please! :D Please don’t unsubscribe :(

Wait for next chapter~!

This is getting more interesting kekeke

WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!