SPECIAL CHAPTER

All My Love

HEEEELOO! Haven't updated for a month kekeke i'm not going to put this story into complete because their life will keep on going ^^

short chapter but hope you enjoy it ! ^^

ANYONE CAN MAKE A BANNER FOR THIS FIC? HEHEHEHE

 

 

Years have passed, and it feels like they just bornt yesterday. They are now in grade 2 in primary school and still look adorable as ever.

Super Junior themselves finally gained a legendary idol icon since they have reached the age to have their own family already. Some of them have married, some of them are still in girlfriend-boyfriend terms. Donghae and _____ finally have their own peace after years getting disturbed by the members. Finally she can focus taking care of just her husband and her kids instead of her family + the members. Sometimes the house seems to be very quiet without the members, but since they keep on visiting frequently, it's not very bad at all. Another kid has bornt and the age difference is five between the dongsaeng and the twins. The little baby boy was named Lee Ji Hyun, and now he is two year old while the twins are seven.

Ailee and Aiden, were once came to a show, invited by the PD of the show as surprise for Donghae. And that's how the public knew the faces of Donghae's kids. They never showed a picture at all about them, but now the public has known. It was supposed to be a secret. At school, Aiden and Ailee were receiving different reaction. Ailee was idolized by her friends because she got a 'famous and handsome' appaS while Aiden got teased by his friends because he got too many appas. Yes, the twins also call the members as their  'appa'.

Aiden was so annoyed at that time that he told Kang In appa as he assumed him as the strongest appa. Kang In and the others began to laugh at him because he was complaining why he got a lot of appas that rarely can come to his school if they got a school event, he said what's the function of having lots of appas that couldn't come to see him perform while his other friend who has only one appa can come and applaud at them.

Donghae sighed hearing his son. Even though Super Junior didn't have to show on music programs but they are very active in shows, like talk shows and variety shows.

"Appa, i have a maths test. Omma is cooking so can you teach me?" 

Donghae looked down when he felt someone tugged his shirt. He smiled when she saw Ailee looking at him with her puppie eyes and hugging her school bag. Donghae then carry her in his arms and glanced at his watch. "Mianhae, appa has to go now." He scanned around his house and found Kyuhyun watching the tv. "You can ask Kyuhyun to teach you, okay? Appa will bring home doughnuts for you later, arasso?"

Ailee pouted but she nodded. She approached Kyuhyun after Donghae kissed her goodbye and went to his wife.

Donghae poked _____'s right shoulder and quickly shifted to her left when she turned around on her right. When she found no one she turned to the left and found Donghae leaning beside her. "I'm going. Ailee is with Kyu." Donghae grinned because she just fell to his trick.

"Okay." she rolled her eyes.

"And Ji hyun is sleeping. I've checked on him earlier."

"Mmhm." she nodded while continued chopping the onion. When she felt Donghae made no movement, she looked up. "What are you waiting for?"

Donghae shook his head and made an annoyed face. "Why are you still forget about this?"

"Wha-" she was about to reply when she stopped as Donghae pecked her lips. She just realized what he meant earlier. Good bye kiss. She smiled shyly when he broke the kiss.

"If you forget again i'm going to spank you, arasso? Tsk." he  clicked his tounge and joked, then he waved at her as he walked away to the door. "I'm going! Byeee!"

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Aiden was nowhere to be found, seems like he is playing soccer by himself at the garden while Ailee was in her room with Kyuhyun.  Being twins mean they are seperated in class. Ailee is in 2A while Aiden is in 2B.

"Appa, i have maths test tomorrow." she said and took her books out.

Kyuhyun grabbed the book and flipped the pages, turning to the last page, "About this?" he pointed at SKIP COUNTING questions. Maths is very easy for him and he is sure Ailee can get perfect score if he teached her. "That's easy. Get me a paper and pen, i'll give you some questions."

He began to draw and wrote some questions for her, without explaining her how to do, he already gave the questions and left her to do while he laid down on her small bed.

Minutes have passed and finally Ailee was done.

 

 

 

http://ca.ixl.com/qgen_res/sets_of_objects/5_apples_100.gifhttp://ca.ixl.com/qgen_res/sets_of_objects/5_apples_100.gifhttp://ca.ixl.com/qgen_res/sets_of_objects/5_apples_100.gifhttp://ca.ixl.com/qgen_res/sets_of_objects/5_apples_100.gif

How many pears are there? Count by 5.

* 4 PEARS

 

10_chocolates_100.gif10_chocolates_100.gif10_chocolates_100.gif10_chocolates_100.gif10_chocolates_100.gif

How many chocolates are there? Count by tens.

* FIVE. I WAN COCOLOAT TOO

 

Ten-eggs_100.gifTen-eggs_100.gifTen-eggs_100.gif

How many eggs are there? Count by tens.

* 3 EGGS AR WIHTE

 

2_Feet1_100.gif2_Feet1_100.gif2_Feet1_100.gif2_Feet1_100.gif2_Feet1_100.gif2_Feet1_100.gif

How many pair of toes are there? Count by five.

* 48

 

 

 

Kyuhyun furrowed his brow as he striked another 'X' at the paper. Ailee got all the questions wrong. He sighed.

"Ailee, it's very easy. Don't you understand the topic?"

"It's very difficult! Appa ask me to count the toes but i only have ten fingers and ten toes." Ailee innocently answered as she shown her fingers.

Kyuhyun didn't know what to do, should he laugh at her cuteness or what?

"And i have never seen so many chocolates, can you buy it for me later? Omma doesn't let me buy chocolates and candies." she pouted.

Kyuhyun scratched his head and promised her to buy her two bars if she could get a perfect score for the test. He began explaining about the answers of the questions he gave earlier.

 

 

"But how come there are twenty pears when the picture is only four?"

"There are three eggs that are white, i like white eggs."

"I want chocolate bars!"

"Too many toes to count, i don't have that much of toes."

 

 

 

Kyuhyun sighed for th times and began to pull his hair in frustation. He had already give his best to explain, but the girl is so stubborn and kept on sayiing the things that she thought was right. He had no idea how to explain such easy questions to her, how to make a seven year old girl understand ?!

"Aigoo, stop talking and start studying Ailee. My head hurts hearing you." Kyuhyun said as he massaged his head. Ailee pouted at his words, "Kyuhyun appa but i still couldn't do it! How can i do the test tomorrow?"

"Aist, don't know. Give me time to rest, okay? I'm tired." Kyuhyun stood up and laid down on her bed again, covering his eyes with his arm. He was about to fall asleep but then he heard the girl talked.

"Appa, teach me again!"

"Nah, i've taught you already. Now read and re-do the questions."

"But i haven't understood..." she mumbled.

"It's okay. Just try again."

Ailee was silent and stared at Kyuhyun, then she opened . "Why are you so lazy, Appa? Hmph! I better wait for Heechul appa." she said. Heechul is one of her favourite appa, well, he is the one who is very closed to Ailee.

Kyuhyun then peeked at her, "I'm your favourite appa. Don't go to another appa because they can't teach you. I am clever okay?"

"Mehrong! Lazy appa! I like Heechul appa more!"

Kyuhyun gasped and sat down, "Heechul hyung? Pft. He is old already. Why are you playing with old ahjussi like that? I'm much better than your Heechul appa, okay? Kyuhyun appa is better."  he spat back.

Ailee began to sulk because Kyuhyun said bad things about Heechul. "I don't like Kyuhyun appa! You are ugly and lazy!"

"Hmph. Fine! I like Aiden better than you. Aiden is smart, and he is cool dude too, he can play soccer!"

Kyuhyun's words make Ailee sad because he just compared her to Aiden, but she doesn't want to lose. She is one hella stubborn little girl. "Aiden can't swim! I can swim!"

"Appa doesn't care. Appa likes Aiden more than Ailee. Appa's going to buy him lots of chocolate. Lalalala~" Kyuhyun closed his ear with his finger and started to murmur some words, so that he won't listen to Ailee's reply. He was enjoying saying LALALA and he closed his eyes when doing that. Minutes later he realized that it was quiet already and he was the only one who making noises.

He opened his eyes to see Ailee's red face and she was near to cry.

He began to feel guilty as he opened his arms and called Ailee to come closer.

"Shiro! Appa is bad! I don't like appa! You are making Ailee sad!" she refused to get touched by Kyuhyun, made him confused how to handle this little girl.  The girl finally broke into tears, and she was loud, i tell you.

"Aigoo, appa is wrong, okay? Sst! Stop crying." he then cupped with his hand to muffle her crying sound, but too bad, _____ heard it and she already opened the door to see what happened.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun! What did you do?!" _____ shot him with her killing stare and squatted down to pull Ailee into comforting hug. Ailee cried on her shoulder while circling her short arms around her mother's neck.

"I didn't do anything! I'm serious!" Kyuhyun put his arms up like he was accused by a police.

_____ didn't believe in what Kyuhyun said so she asked Ailee what happened.

"Kyuhyun..Appa *sob* said he doesn't *sob* like me anymore! *sob*"

_____ was about to laugh but she must to calm her baby. It was such a silly statement said by her daughter and she found it funny. "It's fine, ssh.. Kyuhyun appa loves you very much you know, right Kyuhyun?" she emphasized on 'right' and Kyuhyun nodded his head, "Appa loves you, stop crying okay?"

Ailee wiped her tears away from her face and nodded at Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun ruffled her hair.

"By the way, she has a test tomorrow. Teach her, i'm hungry." Kyuhyun told _____ and pointed at her books that scattered on the floor, and before he walked out, he pinched Ailee's chubby cheeks and told her things that made her cry again.

"AIDEN IS CUTER! HAHAHAHA!" Then he ran out of the room before _____ could get him.

 

Sometimes, teasing kids are the best way to make your day. The more the kids are pissed, the louder they cry.... you will feel more satisfied.

 

 

 

 

such a random chapter! kekeke

hope you like it

comments please <3

by the way, hi to my new subsribers! hehehe

like this fic? please upvote it :D

 

 

I was inspired by this, and i watched it long ago and didn't rewatch it to make this chapter... i got the link so if you guys want to watch it, just clicked it ^^ staring HEECHUL & LEE HONGKI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odlQtsJCUow