Chapter 32

All My Love

“Jinjja? I can’t believe that kind of anti-____ is exist! You’re not kidding, right?” Shindong slammed his chopsticks on the table as his jaw dropped. The others also looked shocked of what happened to her after Donghae told them.

Kyuhyun talked with his full mouth, they were barbeque-ing, grilling the meat. “But you’re okay right?”

“I’m fine! It was just a shock to me, really. He is just over-reacting.” She pointed at Donghae who was scowling after hearing her. Over protective?!

“Yah! How could you say that? She was clearly hurting you, stop saying you’re okay when you’re not!” He snapped furiously.

“But she is your fan, what do you expect me to do to her?!” She snapped back and glared at him. She was sicken as Donghae kept scolding her even more and brought the subject up again and again, blaming her why didn’t she defend herself, and kept saying okay when she was not. He was more furious when he noticed a scratch behind her neck, leaving her a long red mark on her skin.

“Does it really hurt?” Eunhyuk asked and pressed the wound. She immediately moaned in pain.

“You said you were fine?” Eunhyuk cringed, trying to feel the pain.

“Have you treated the wound?” Yesung worriedly asked, she shook her head.

“Y-“ Donghae wanted to scold her once more but Kyu Hyun cut him, “If she was no one, not a fan, what will you do?  I bet you won’t do anything, girl like you...ergh. Can you even protect yourself? You’re lucky that you’re surrounded by guys, we can protect you, what if you’re alone? What if we go abroad and leave you here by yourself, then you go for a walk and a bunch of fans attack you? Do you want to be  hospitalized again? Jeez, you always throw things at me but you can’t do anything to protect yourself if that happened?”

She scowled even more.

After Kyuhyun finished, Donghae tapped his shoulder proudly, indicating that he was agreed at what the maknae just said. Leeteuk who was listening carefully, spoke his thought out, “This is a very complicated problem. Listen, we are idols, we can’t do anything, we can’t even touch our fans’ hair, it’d be a scandal. We have image, we can’t just ruin them like that. For this matter i think no one is right and no one is wrong, so all of you, stop bickering.”

“But, hyung, you know how the anti-fans are. They are scary.” Ryeowook added.

“They are! I read one of their comments about us. It hurts. I don’t understand why they really dislike us.”

“They said i’m a sissy in a man’s body. Can’t you believe that?” Sungmin complained.

“They wrot-“

“ENOUGH! All of you keep quiet! We are here for dinner and for my welcoming party okay? Stop talking about this, she is feeling bad already!” Kang In can’t keep his patience again as the others started to chat and bicker, complain and it was such a chaos and so loud.

“Excuse me but i’m full already, i’m going for bed.” She wiped her lips with tissue and left the table. Donghae furrowed his brows while watching her climbing the stairs. The others were silent for seconds but then they started to be loud again, blaming each other that it was their fault she left. Leeteuk calmed them saying that they shouldn’t act like that in Kang In’s party, so they just ate and enjoyed the night like nothing happened even though inside their heart they were worried and feeling bad to her.

 

 

 

 

 

The party downstairs finished really late, Sungmin and Ryeowook had to leave first because they had a radio recording, while the others killed time by playing card and just chatting. It was a good time for them but they had to go back to the dorm because they still have work tomorrow.  None of the members stayed in the house because they haven’t had enough chat time with Kang In. The house was in mess when they were gone, cushions were laying on the floor, dirty plates and cups were everywhere, sauce and soup were on the dining table and something like that. Donghae sighed as he looked at his house. His wife complained about the cleanliness of their house, she even ran away because she couldn’t stand living in a dirty place like that, so Donghae decided to at least put the cushions back to the couch and put the dirty plates and cups to the sink. He then heated a plate of grilled shrimp and fish for her, she didn’t eat much earlier.

“_____?” he peeked and entered, placing the plate on the table. But ____ wasn’t there, in fact the room was empty and dark.

“_____?” he called once more but no response. He started to feel worried as he could hear his own heart beat. What if she leaves again?

He exited the room and opened the game room, but she wasn’t there. He opened the toilets but he still couldn’t find her. He was about to go downstairs to look for her then he remembered the baby room. He turned the door knob and opened the door to see ____ was sleeping on the sofa with an fish doll on her lap. He relaxed and approached her. She looked so calm and innocent when she was sleeping. He caressed her cheek but stopped when she stirred. He took a seat beside her and examined her neck, he was just worried but why did she think that he was acting over protective? Even Leeteuk hyung wasn’t on his side. He shook his head to erase the thought, he decided to not to talk about this again. He would make sure something like this won’t happen again. He stood up and carried her up in his arms. She mumbled something and threw her arms and threw them around his neck. He brought her back to their room and placed her on the bed carefully and went to the bathroom to change his clothes, but ____ was awaken. She slowly opened her eyes and see Donghae entered the bathroom , and because she hasn’t brushed her teeth yet, she climbed off the bed and half-asleeply followed him.

Donghae was taking off his jeans when she entered. She smirked and approached him to slap his back. He was wearing a grey boxer.

“Nice .” She wiggled her brows making Donghae startled and he immediately pulled his sweat pants up.

“You-“ he couldn’t hide his smile, “ert!”

She stucked her tounge out at him and brushed her teeth. Once she finished, she changed her clothes into pajamas and Donghae was just finished washing his face and just started to brush his teeth. Seeing his backside made her smile, but the smile disappeared because she remembered that they just had a fight hours ago. She pouted and hugged him from behind. Donghae tilted his head to glance at her but still continue brushing.

“Oppa, you are not mad at me anymore right?”

“I’m still mad at you for talking back to me.” He gargled then continue, “Please differentiate and behave yourself whenever i’m serious. I just don’t want you to get hurt okay?” he turned around to face her.

She bit her lips in response, but she nodded at the end. It was late, she doesn’t want to bicker with him anymore.

“Good. Come, i bring some food for you.” He grabbed her hand and led her out.

“Food?”

“Yes, shrimp and fish, it was very delic- Yeobo!” he showed her the food but as soon as she saw it, she started to feel unwell and queasy. She ran to the bathroom and puked again, but nothing came out.

“Yeobo, are you okay? Why are you keep vomiting?” He asked her while held her shoulder and dragged her out.

“I don’t know. I don’t want to eat, i don’t even want to see it. Oppa bring them away, aigoo, the smell. Spray some air freshener please. Oh my God,-“ she felt like vomiting once again but nothing came out, just a sound of burping was produced. “Ergh, sorry.”

“I’ll get you water, go to the bed.” He ordered and brought the plate away from the room, leaving her alone.

She was laying limply, she felt a bit dizzy. Why am i like this? she thought. Suddenly the thought popped in her mind. She tried to recall and think. When was the last time she had her period? Month ago? Two months ago? Or three probably? She forgot. When did she start feeling unwell and queasy? Week ago? A month ago? She just couldn’t remember. Am i.....? she thought again while caressing her tummy as if there was a fetus there.

 

Should i tell this to Donghae Oppa? but what if it isn’t... Should  i go check to the doctor first? Should i ask him to accompany me there? Does he has time? But what if i’m wrong....? I don’t want to disappoint him again.. i must check on this soon.. ‘

 

 

 

is it short? i'm having a stomach problem when i made this mianhae keep going back and forth to the bathroom :/ i just can't concentrate but i want to update fast!! hahaha

poor donghae you're just clueless T_T

please drop some comments ^____^

thank you all <3 don't unsubscribe please :(