Chapter 38

All My Love

“I am not close with them but... i hope you can make a good friend with them.  If they do something bad...”

“I know. Do you think they’ll like me? “

“Well if they don’t you can just go upstairs. You know where i’ll be.”

“Fine. Now go, the others are waiting for you. Shoo!” ____ waved her hand at her. Donghae bit his lips as he didn’t feel happy at her keep shooing him away. “You know where to find me, i’ll be there. Just call me if you n-“ She has to cover his mouth with her hand to stop him from talking. He just couldn’t stop repeating his words since they reached SM until now.

“Oppa, i know. ” She tiptoed to peck his cheek. He smiled but he still couldn’t hid his anxious face. He opened the door, and the music that was muffled, could be heard clearly. Once the door opened widely, revealing five boys who were panting and staring at the opened door.

“Oh, Sunbae-nim, Annyeonghaseyo!” They all bowed down and greeted at Donghae. Donghae lift his head up like he was proud, and didn’t bother to greet them back but instead he used three fingers style that owned by Siwon to greet them. “Ne.”

She was still at the back and EXO members haven’t seen her yet.

“Um.. Please watch my wife for a while, i’m gonna record a song or two.” Donghae said what he needed to say and was about to show her in when a guy stepped out from the toilet topless. His hair was wet and his body shined a bit because of his sweats. He wasn’t aware of Donghae’s presence. He wiped his sweats with his towel before someone cleared his throat. The topless guy turned, “Oh! Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!”

____ peeked from Donghae’s shoulder but Donghae immediately turned around and covered her eyes. “Kai, please put your shirt on.” Donghae gritted his teeth. ‘Is this a good idea to leave her with them..?’

Ne, sunbaenim.” Kai rushed to the bench where he put his shirt, and put it on. He approached the other members while Donghae entered hand in hand with her. The exo members stood still and their gaze followed her curiously. Noticing all of them eyeing her, Donghae frowned. ‘Should i bring her upstairs instead of here...?’ he thought silently and he was blank so ____ took the opportunity to lose from his grip. He didn’t notice it though. She grew embarrassed standing in front of 6 young handsome and y guys, but she knew she was older than all of them so she braved herself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee ____ imnida. Sorry for disturbing your practice.” She bowed and the exo members bowed as well.

“EXO imnida!” they spoke in unison. She was about to ask them to introduce themself when someone grabbed her hand and shook it energetically. “ANNYEONGHASEYO! I’M SEHUN!”

Before she could say his name, her hand was already shook by someone else with the same strength, “I AM CHANYEOL! SO YOU’RE DONGHAE SUNBAENIM’S WIFE!! I AM SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU”

Suddenly she remembered Donghae’s word earlier, he mentioned Chanyeol’s name but he wasn’t even sure if his name is Chanyeol or Changyeol. She suddenly feel sorry about him being forgotten by Donghae.

“YEAH! TAEMIN HYUNG ALWAYS TALK ABOUT YOU, RIGHT KAI HYUNG?” Sehun added. She just put an awkward smile and nodded at those two. ‘What did Taemin say? Grrr that boy he must say bad thing about me’

Kai just nodded while staring at her.

Donghae seemed to back from his mind and seeing his wife around his childish hoobaes just made him worried even more.  ‘They are younger than me and look more handsome than me, what if she has interest on them?!’

On the same time, the leader was trying to calm the members down. “Guys, one by one! Sehun, Baekhyun, stop shouting.” he clapped his hands to get their attention.

“It was Chanyeol, not me, Suho hyung.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him.

“What hyung? Oh by the way he is Suho hyung, our leader. He is noisy, just ignore him.” Chanyeol pointed. Suho bowed a bit at her and smiled shyly.

“I’m DO.” He offered his hand which she gladly accepted. DO looks so manly, handsome and tall even though he is not as tall as the others. But the glittering looks on his eyes made her like him.

“Kai.” He said cooly without even offering a handshake. But because he was doing it so cool, she just let him. He watched her with his boring eyes and approached Donghae, “Hyung, is Taemin hyung is here? I want to learn some dance movement from him.”

“What? Oh. I don’t think so.” Donghae blinked and everything seem clear to him. ____ was finished shaking hand with Baekhyun when Donghae pulled her arm, “I think you should come with me instead.”

“WAE SUNBAENIM? I WAS GOING TO SHOW HER MY DANCE!” Sehun cried while pouting cutely. Her heart beat a bit faster when she saw that. He was 0.001% cuter than Donghae.

“YOU THINK YOU’RE THE ONLY ONE TO SHOW OFF? ____ NOONA STAY WITH US~ “ Chanyeol’s voice even larger than Sehun. Suho stepped in apologetically, “Sorry hyung, they consumed too much sugar this morning.” He was sorry at those two’s behaviour. He glanced at them who were jumping around the practice room.

“____ NOONA HAVE YOU HEARD OUR SONGS?” Sehun came to her side with a CD on his hand.

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING NOONA? I CALL HER THAT FIRST!” Chanyeol shouted. She found it cute between them two and she let out a giggle. She liked them already. She thought EXO will treat her differently because of the awkwardness even though there were still some of them who were still keep a distance at her but at least Sehun and Chanyeol were excited to meet her.

Donghae tried to pull her by her arm again, “Come on, i changed my mind. You’ve met them right, let’s go.”

But surprisingly she yanked it away and walked to Sehun who were trying to put the CD inside the CD player, “BYEEE~ I’ll stay here until you finished! Work hard!” she glanced back and waved at him. Donghae was about to chase her when Baekhyun and Suho put their arms at Donghae’s shoulder and dragged him to the door, and right before they closed the door at him,  “Don’t worry Sunbaenim, we will try to keep our eyes on her. Record well, sunbaenim.”

 

**

 

“Donghae-ah, concentrate! Repeat your part again! This is the last time, if you still can’t do it i will pass it to the other.” The music producer announced. Donghae looked at his watch for the nth time already. He has been there for almost 3 hours and because of him, Super Junior hasn’t finished record any song, thanks to him.

“Donghae, what’s wrong with you? Here, drink some water.” Eunhyuk entered the recording studio and handed him a bottle of water which Donghae gladly drink.

“____” he mumbled and drunk again desperately.

“Where’s she by the way? I didn’t see her at all today..” Eunhyuk looked around the room but he still couldn’t see her. “Are you sure she is here?”

“You ride on the same van, pabo. I left her with EXO.”

“EXO? OH. Nice.”

 

**

I go by the name of Yeolie of EXO
It's been a long time coming, but We're here now
And we about to set the roof on fire baby(Uh oh)
You better get yours cause I'm gettin' mine

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh you better ring the alarm
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh we're 2NE1
Eh eh eh eh eh eh Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey

 

The Fire Music from 2NE1 mixed with Chanyeol’s loud singing voice could be heard loudly from outside. If someone peeked on the room maybe they would be surprised to see people inside dancing stupidly, especially Chanyeol.

After teaching his favourite girl band’s dancing movement to ____, Chanyeol made Sehun, Baekhyun and DO danced to FIRE together with _____. They also sang to the song together.

Baekhyun was embarrassed at first but after reaching the middle of the song he finally gave in, he folded one of his leg and copying Sandara Park’s carrot hair with his hands, while DO and ____ started to pump their chest in rhythm following the song. Chanyeol and Sehun were crazily dancing like there is no tomorrow. Suho and Kai just chuckled watching their fellow members dancing like that. ____ heard their laughter and she stopped moving. She felt embarrassed and tired so she sat at the corner. Kai and Suho were still laughing especially at Chanyeol random dancing. Her face softened when she heard Kai’s laughter.

‘He isn’t cold as what he looks after all...’

____ and Kai’s eyes met and Kai’s face fell. He stopped laughing and back to his straight face again.

Okay. I don’t think he likes me.’

Kai was the first one to break the eye contact and she blinked rapidly. She was embarrassed as if she was getting caught doing something wrong.

“NOONA! LET’S DANCE AGAIN! NOW IT’S MAMA SONG!”

“Stop calling me Noona. I feel old already.” She carefully stood up while holding her stomach.  “What’s the song title once again?”

“MAMA!”

“What do you mean mama? You mean omma?” she cluelessly asked.

“You don’t know MAMA?” DO asked and after she shook her head, he mumbled to himself, “I think we should practice and work harder. Even she still doesn’t know us.”

The atmosphere changed and it got heavier. She tried to crack a joke but no one laughed. “Come on, show me your mama song and i’ll sing my papa song. Ha.. ha... ha...” she nervously laughed by herself and stopped when she saw everyone’s expression fell even more. “Okay sorry, it wasn’t funny. I don’t know about the song, sorry.” She mumbled.

Kai sighed and clicked his tounge before lazily stood up, “Guys, let’s show her what we’ve got.”

 

**

They danced seriously, even Chanyeol and Sehun stopped playing around and getting serious at this time. She thought MAMA song was weird but yet catchy at the first time especially when shouting part, it was like piercing her ears but seeing the boys’ effort to impress her, she just smiled and clapped proudly when they finished.

They were panting but they didn’t take a rest or else but else they stood in the new formation. Another song was played and they continued to dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPPGu5tnmtw (EXO HISTORY DANCE PRACTICE)

 

“WOAAAA!!! JJANG! DAEBAK! YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!” She clapped her hands in awe and squealed, “KAI-SSI, you danced really good!”

Kai who was wiping his sweat from his face couldn’t help but smirked at her.

“WHAT ABOUT ME NOONA? DIDN’T YOU SEE ME DANCE? Gee! I danced harder than when we performed in Music Bank or Inkigayo. NOONA! WHAT ABOUT MY DANCE?” Sehun tried to catch her attention by shouting like a kid.

“Shut up, i was dancing harder! Do you know how hard i practiced that dance?” Chanyeol groaned, his mind flew back to his trainee days when he thought he was the black hole in the group because he can’t dance well to MAMA song. Luckily Kai and Sehun taught him well.

“Stop shouting Sehun, I’m going deaf because of your voice.” Baekhyun threw him his wet towel which Sehun threw back at him.

“Your dance was really good Sehun-ssi, Chanyeol-ssi, right? All of you are great.” she said and looked at her watch. It’s been 4 hours, and they haven’t finished yet?

“____-ssi, we saw your wedding photo with Donghae sunbaenim-“ Suho tried to start a conversation but she interrupted him.

“Oh, please. Just call him hyung, don’t call him sunbaenim or else he will feel stubborn.”

“Donghae sun- eh hyung is really mean! He never want to teach me dance, whenever we stay for night practice, he is the first one to go home.” Baekyun complained which surprise her. Baekhyun didn’t talk much but he actually complained about Donghae to her.

“Eunhyuk hyung too. But he practiced with us for several times. I think for Donghae hyung just once.” Suho added then DO rolled his eyes at them which remind her of Key, and he said, “Come on guys, Donghae hyung has a wife to take care of! Right, ____-ssi?” he wiggled his brows at her. She never know DO has that teasing side on him.

She just chuckled, “Donghae is old already, he needs to rest. Sorry for his laziness.”

“It’s okay noona, have you met EXO-M? You click well with us! You should meet them too and i’ll introduce you my Luhan!” Sehun beamed happily.

“There are still EXO M? Mwo?” her jaw dropped and she couldn’t believe there are still another half of EXO out there. 6 of them are enough and now there are 12? Someone pushed her chin to close , “Keep your mouth close, lady.” Kai said before entering the bathroom.

Her face turned red at the skin contact. No one ever touched her skin around her face except Donghae. Suho kept his gaze on her, “Are you blushing, ____-ssi?”

“A-Aniyo! Ha. Ha. Ha! I’m not! I- i just happy to be here! I hope my babies will turn talented and good looking like all of you!” she stutterly blurted.

“B-BABIES?!”

“Yeah, carrying twins at the moment.” She rubbed her stomach over her shirt, then her phone rang. She stood up and walking away from EXO’s members to pick up her phone. It was a call from none other than Donghae.

“Yobuseyo Oppa?”

“I’ve finished. Come here, we will go home soon.”

“Okay, i’ll be there soon.” And by that she ended the call and put it inside her pocket.

“NOONA i want you to call me Oppa too!” Sehun and Chanyeol spoke in unison which surprised them as well.

“Yah! Copy cat!”

“I said it first! Did you read my mind?!”

“Okay guys, stop it seriously you guys are over active today. Let’s just go back to the dorm since she will be leaving. We’ve radio schedule later.” Suho announced and stood up.

“It’s better if i leave now. Donghae is waiting for me. I should go now, bye bye!”

 

 

It’s a bit bored don’t you think? I don’t really know exo but i like them so i try to put them in the story

I am sorry for this boring update (if you think so) i’m getting writer’s block

I am thinking to end the story but i haven’t made you gave birth lol

Did the last update before this is boring as well? I didn’t get much response from you guys

But thank you for all of you ;)

 

Please do comments...

i’ll try to find more inspirations to continue the story :D