Chapter 56

All My Love

Today is her birthday and she doesn’t feel happy about it. She was left alone in the house, because she woke up late again, The members left her to sleep to the M!net countdown. She received no message from them, the only one who greeted her birthday are just Youngsoo and his wife. She doesn’t even know if Donghae knew about today’s event. She sighed again.

 

She switched the tv and waited for Super Junior’s comeback stage. The song’s title is y, Free and Single. She smiled weakly as she remembers the fight she had with Donghae when she knows about it. She texted him asking about the meaning behind ‘y, Free and Single’.  He is married and no longer available for girls out there but why the concept is like that. Donghae randomly told her that even though his heart belongs to her but there’s still big space in it that belongs to ELF. When she asked him for further explanation, Donghae couldn’t as he kept on changing the subject.

 

She unlocked her phone as she feels it vibrated.

 

I’m on my way to Strong Heart’s place

Sj’s performance is not live, it just pre-recording TT__TT

But the fans were there and they were cheering out loud ^^

Rest well^^ the members will go to our house after finished filming Strong Heart ok

Don’t be sad.. are you feeling lonely?

-Hae’

 

 

*Of course I am. I’m sad not because of I’m lonely but because none of you remembered my birthday*

 

She quickly typed a short reply.

 

‘Good then. I’m waiting for ur performance at TV’

 

She sighed again as she waited for his reply, but there was none.

‘Maybe he has started filming already…’ she comforted herself.

 

 

**

 

 

Henry and Zhou Mi stepped inside the house as _____ opened the door. He was ordered by Kang In and Leeteuk to accompany her until they finished their Strong Heart shooting. They chatted and talked about so many things until the door bell was heard.

 

“AH! They must be home!” Henry said as he glanced at Zhou Mi. Both of them had a plan already. Zhou Mi covered her eyes with a piece of cloth he had prepared before.

 

“I’m gonna open the door!” Henry ran to the door while _____ tried to move ZhouMi’s hands away from her face.

 

“W-Wait!” Zhoumi panickly said. The members hurriedly jogged to the living room, Kang In brought the box of his team’s cake while Kyuhyun brought his team’s. They placed the cakes on the table and light the candles.

 

Yesung gave an OK sign to Zhou Mi, so he let his hands off of her face. But they haven’t finished preparing yet, making them blamed Yesung for this.

 

“Yesung hyung!”

“This isn’t surprise anymore.”

“Aist…”

 

Leeteuk tried to calm the situation, “Since she saw it already…. Well, _____ happy birthday!”

 

The others followed in unison, “Saengil Chukhae!”

 

_____ was touched and all she could do is just smiling. They didn’t forget after all. “Thank you.”

 

“Nah, don’t cry. Choose whose cake is better! We make it by ourselves.” Kang In revealed, made her surprised.

 

“Really?”

 

Henry nodded and pointed at his team’s cake, they are now standing according to their team’s members, “The white one is ours, while the pink one is theirs.”

 

“Oh. That’s so pretty!” _____ clasped her hands as she stared at the white cake.

 

Kang In grabbed her and showed her the pink cake, “Oh. This one is pretty too.” She weakly smiled, Kang In furrowed his brows, “Why did you sound like disappointed?

 

“A-Aniyo. Both of the cakes look pretty.”

 

“Eiii. Isn’t that obvious? She likes ours the most.” Eunhyuk interrupted. Kang In jokingly tried to punch him.

 

“Choose, now.” Kyuhyun pointed at his cake and told ____. His eyes were shining as if he is giving a hidden message to choose the white cake instead of the pink one.

 

“Do I have to?” she whimpered.

 

“Of course!” they answered in unison and gazed at her full of hope. She hesitated at first, because they did give their best for it and she doesn’t want to disappoint them.

 

“Don’t tell us you like both of them, choose only one.” Shindong spoke like he is reading her mind, “The pink one has a lot of wafers. I put them.”

 

“I do like wafers…-“ she slowly said, making Kang In’s team members jumped happily, thought they won the competition, “-But…”

 

“But?” Zhou Mi raised his brow.

 

“The white one is prettier?” she hesitatedly answered, making Kyuhyun’s team members all hi-5 to each others. “But I like them both, really.”

 

“I want Kang In hyung to write his name with his ’s shake!!!” Kyuhyun screamed in anticipation, making the people in the house laughed. ____ laughed too but deep inside her heart, she was sighing.

 

The person she wanted to be there the most, isn’t there. Donghae went straight to the shooting location after Strong Heart filming, not to their house.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

The filming finally done for that day. It was already night, and Donghae couldn’t stop kicking the ground nervously as he was afraid that ‘the day’ will be passed. Donghae couldn’t use his phone as it was running out of battery and it died. He had bought a bucket of rose and he put it inside the car. Beside the flower, he also had brought ‘something’ too. All he needs to do just to give them to her.

 

He was walking to his van’s direction when the director called him.

 

“Let’s have some dinner together. I’ll treat you all.”

 

“But, I have-“

 

“I asked your manager earlier and he told me you have no schedule after this.” Seung Ah interrupted him. “Come on, it is just dinner! Your wife won’t get mad.” Seung Ah grabbed Donghae’s arm and dragged him. “We will be able to discuss a lot of things later. I really want to know more about you.”

 

“Wait-“

 

“Director-nim! Kaja!” Seung Ah called the director, but Donghae stopped, and released her grip from his hand.

 

“I apologize, director-nim, but today is my wife’s birthday and I need to be present. I’m really sorry to decline your offer.” Donghae bowed to him.

 

“Ah, your wife’s birthday? Then you have to be fast. It’s okay, it was Seung Ah’s idea after all. You have worked hard. Go, and meet your wife.” The director patted Donghae’s shoulder in a friendly way. Donghae bowed again in thankful before he ran to his van, leaving Seung Ah dumfounded again as he left her without telling her any goodbyes. "Donghae-ssi! Donghae-ssi! Aist..."  Seung Ah stomped her feet annoyingly and turned to the director, “Director-nim, I just remembered I have things to do at my home. Let’s have dinner some time, if you don’t mind?”

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

The location of the drama shooting place is far away from the house and it almost took two hours to arrive at their house. It was passed midnight already, the date has changed and it wasn’t her birthday anymore. He couldn’t stop tapping his feet when he was at the car. He was nervous and scared if _____ would get mad at him. If it wasn’t because of Seung Ah then he’d arrived a while ago.

 

Donghae feels really bad right now. She has asked him about today for a week ago and he still had no idea at that time until he found out just days ago about what’s happening today. He didn’t have time to prepare anything, party or event for her, and now he even can’t see her and can’t be in her side during this important day. If she’s angry, he knew that he deserves it, but he doesn’t want her to be. He was hoping the idea in his mind will work on her.

 

He knocked the door instead of opening it by himself. He heard the footsteps coming and he quickly took several steps backward. He placed the roses on the table and his phone too. When the door opened revealing her, Donghae pressed play button and the ‘SORRY SORRY’ song was played.

 

Donghae danced into it while putting an apologetically look on his face.

“Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!” he cried out between his breath.

 

______ had her little smile on her face, so Donghae took it as a sign that she wasn’t ‘that’ mad at him.

 

Donghae took the bucket of roses and he was on his knee, raising his arms a bit for her to take the flowers from his hands, “For you.”

 

His heart ached when he heard ____ sighed, but at the end she still took it though.

 

“Saengil Chukha hamnida~ Saengil Chukha hamnida~ Saranghaneun nega wife (my wife), saengil chukha hamnida~” he sang and didn’t dare to raise his head up, until _____ slowly squatted down too and cupped his face.

 

“You’re very late.”

 

“I know. Sorry. Happy birthday.”

 

“This isn’t my birthday anymore. It has passed.”

 

“Sorry.”

 

She sighed again. And it made Donghae’s heart turned heavier. She was disappointed, but not angry.

 

“Should I dance sorry sorry again?” Donghae tried to make her feel better but she declined, “No. I’m tired.” She sighed again as she tried to stand up. Donghae quickly grabbed her hand and helped her, once she was standing steadily, Donghae pulled her into his embrace.

 

“Yeobo, I’m really sorry.” He whispered.

 

_____ hugged him back, “I know.”

 

“I miss you.” He stated truthfully. It has been two days since they haven’t met each other due to his busy schedule and two days feels like two years for them.

 

“Me too.”

 

“I mess up, big time, do i?”  Donghae spoke again, “Pabo Donghae, right?”

 

_____ chuckled a bit, “Yeah, pabo fish.”

 

Donghae released her from his embrace and pulled out a black box from his bag with Cartier beautifully designed on top of the box, “I bought you something.”

 

“You did? So you didn’t forget?” she gasped.

 

“Of course no, silly, how could i?” Donghae handed her the box. She opened it, “Couple ring, again?”

 

Donghae nervously laughed, “I-I want to have more couple things with you, don’t you like it? I thought it was pretty that’s why I bought it.” He reasoned. He couldn’t find any thing that is ‘good’ enough when he visited the jewelry shop, but the rings caught his eyes.

 

“But we have our wedding ring already.”

 

“So? Just wear two.” Donghae shrugged and took out another box again.

 

“Perfume?”

 

Donghae nodded, “I think of you when I smelled it, so I bought it for you.”

 

______ sniffed, and Donghae was right. It smells really nice. “Do you like it?” Donghae asked, she just nodded. “Only these?”

 

“You want more?” Donghae’s mouth opened in shock. _____ nodded and puckered her lips at her, “Birthday kiss?”

 

“Aigoo. Here,” Donghae leaned down and planting soft kisses before he finally captured her lips with passionate kiss. “Happy birthday, yeobo baby.” He whispered between the kisses.

 

 

 

 

From upstairs, through the balcony, they were all watcing the couple kissing like they were some crazy stalkers there. Eunhyuk was hugging Ryeowook in jealousy while Leeteuk turned red and rubbed his arms.

 

Kang In couldn’t believe his eyes, “Do they always like this?!”

 

“You haven’t heard them doing ‘it’, Hyung. It was hundred time worst than this, I tell you.” Henry shook his head as he recalls the scene.

 

“Really? Daebak.” Kyuhyun clapped his hands in awe. Kang In couldn’t help it anymore as he shouted, “STOP WITH THE KISSING AND STUFF! YOU TWO, GET INSIDE RIGHT NOW!!!”

 

Leeteuk laughed over his action while Yesung smacked Kang In’s arm, “Why did you do that? You’re like Eunhyuk. Jealous!”

 

“I’m not!” Eunhyuk roared while Kang In cringed, “Me? Jealous? Huh,” he snorted, “Let’s go downstairs, I’m gonna pull his collar if they haven’t finish each others’ lips.”

 

The others just laughed and followed him to the first floor.

 

 

happy birthday to you! kekeke I read from twitter that sj boys gonna appear in strong heart. Let's wait for them! ^ ~ ^

 

Please drop me comments! Keke

didnt mean to make my readers to be yoon seung ah's haters lol sstory keke