Chapter 58

All My Love

Last chapter of Yoon Seung Ah being mentioned! (maybe?)

 

“Yah, ____ I’m hungry. Cook me something.”  Kyuhyun  who was watching TV and laying on the couch ordered like usual. But _____ just ignored him, as she being bad mood and didn’t feel like doing anything. She just stared blankly at the TV.

 

“Yah, are you ignoring me now?” Kyuhyun continued  but he got the same reaction again. He annoyedly sat up and placed himself beside her. “I’m hungry! Just cook me ramen.” He put his hand on her shoulder but surprisingly she pushed it away. Kyuhyun sensed something isn’t right.

 

“Wae?” He softly asked.

 

_____ turned to him and gave him a blank look, “Give me your phone.”

He didn’t ask much and just gave her what she wanted, once he had his phone with her, he immediately tried to peek of what she’s going to do.

 

 

“Today is the press conference for Donghae oppa’s drama right?” she asked before she typed something again, “And it has ended two hours ago right?” Kyuhyun nodded again, the truth is he didn’t even know Donghae’s schedule at all.

“So… the problem is?” He started slowly, afraid of what her next reaction. Calm woman is calm but deep inside they’re trying to hold back their anger.

 

_____ scrolled down her phone and her eyes never left the screen. After a long five minutes, she gave the phone back to Kyuhyun, then he took a look and see what she saw just now. She then left to the kitchen.

 

She searched for the press conference’s picture of Donghae’s drama and the screen was full of  Donghae’s picture with Yoon Seung Ah, and just a few of pictures with the other co-stars.

 

Kyuhyun slowly looked at those pictures one by one, and without him knowing, his brows furrowed.

 

‘Why is Donghae hyung always had his arm around that girl?’ he thought.

He looked up to see ____ in the kitchen, she had a straight face but he didn’t miss the time when she sighed. He continued to look at the photos again.

 

‘The girl also looked like completely mesmerized by him.’ Kyuhyun shook his head and approached her. She pushed the bowl contained bibimbap to him.

Kyuhyun lightly patted her head to comfort her like she is his own sister before he began to eat. Inside his mind he was thinking of a topic that could made

her forget about Donghae for a while.

 

“Ah! Eunhyuk hyung bought a house for his parents, and they’re going to throw a housewarming party. Has he told you that?”

 

“Yeah, he told me yesterday. But you’re going to film for star…star theatre something-“

“Star life theatre.” Kyuhyun corrected her.

 

“Yeah, maybe I’ll visit after you guys finished filming.” She said and put her head on the table, sighing as she closed her eyes. It’s just hard to see Donghae with another girl.  She started to feel alone and ignored by Donghae since he was all busy and had no time to spend with her. She keeps thinking that she must understand his situation but after a while it just annoyed her.  especially after looking at the photos. The photos proved like there was no act between them, everything goes naturally and their skinships and stuffs seemed like happening quiet a lot between them so none of them feel awkward anymore.

 

The way Seung Ah looked at Donghae..

The way Donghae wrapped her on shoulder..

The way they laughed and smiled..

The way when Donghae put Seung Ah’s head on his shoulder..

 

It just can be seen very clearly that there’s a chemistry between them..

And everything just made her more upset and tire her heart more.

Its like Donghae is getting further away from her..

And get more closer to another girl..

She wants to do something but all of it is about his work. She doesn’t want to interfere and she sure knows that Donghae would probably be mad if he found out that…

She’s jealous.

Isn’t she? She just missed his touch, his hugs,

She sighed once more and her hand moved to her stomach, caressing it slowly.

 

‘it’s hard to be a wife of someone famous.’

 

**

 

After the press conference ended, Donghae and all of the crews, the actors and the actresses, the director and everyone went for a lunch to celebrate the ending of the shooting. The drama will soon starts on August and they really hope to get a good rating. After the lunch finished, he went straight back to his house and feeling a bit guilty because he didn’t tell ____ that he is having a lunch outside.

He went to the kitchen, thinking that she cooked something for him since she knew that he has finished all the filming today, but there was nothing. No food on the dining table, it just empty.  He confusedly tilted his head, “She didn’t cook?”

 

He saw Kyuhyun’s shoe and bag so he knew that the magnae is there. “Kyuhyun-ah!” he called.

 

Then he saw _____ at upstairs, he already waved to her but she didn’t wave back, and just entered a room instead. He scratched his head in confusion and tried to chase her by climbing the stairs, and once he arrived at the second floor, Kyuhyun was standing near the door with his arms folded. He snorted and gave Donghae a look before he entered the computer room.

“Mwoya..” Donghae mumbled to himself and entered his room too. He found her was standing across the window, looking for outside. Donghae didn’t really take what she did earlier to his heart, and he just casually approached her and stood behind her. He hugged her from behind like what he usually do but what surprised him is that she pushed his hands off to his sides.

 

“Don’t touch me.”

“What?!” Donghae shrieked and looked around, “What’s wrong?”

“Ask yourself.” Then she walked passed him but he caught her arm.

“What’s wrong with you? I just came back home after working to meet you!”

“You come to meet me after you finished  being all-touchy-touchy with another girl?!”

“What girl?! I just finished the press conference!”

“Oh right. The press conference just an excuse for you to flirt with her! You two had, no, YOU were doing a lot of skinship there! Do you think I won’t see it huh?!”

“Who are you talking about?! Seung Ah? What skinship? I was just being normal. You’re thinking too much.” Donghae tried to reason her but she just didn’t understand.

 

“So you’re blaming me now? I’m always stay at home and wait for you to come back and now I am blamed?!” she started to raise her voice.  “I saw nothing is normal on the photos from your press conference. If you assume that that is normal, you’re very very wrong and mistaken, Lee Donghae. What will people say?! What will I feel? Didn’t you think about it? even if you just acted or pretended of what you did, but she didn’t!”

 

“Stop talking about her, whoever she is, i have no idea but I will just assumed her as Seung Ah. She is just a good friend of mine and nothing more. And what I did, is just an interaction between friends, okay? there’s nothing more.” Donghae tried to explain but _____ rolled her eyes made him thinks that everything he just said was useless because she really didn’t want to understand.

 

“For you there’s nothing more, but for her? have you asked her? I can read signs, it was pretty obvious though, she has a feeling for you! And you just couldn’t keep your hand off of her!” ____ then threw a pillow to Donghae to release her anger but he quickly dodged it.

 

“What’re you talking about?! I told you we are just friends! Stop talking non-sense, you’re making me more tired.” Donghae threw the pillow back to the bed and sighed as he tried to control himself from releasing his anger to her. she is pregnant, and he has to understand that she has mood swings but for him, she just being too annoying at the moment.

After the shooting is done, he was thinking to spend his time being with her before he started to promote his new song again tomorrow, but what he thought and what happened in reality was different. They’re fighting over something that didn’t really matter for him, what’s with her and Seung Ah? He himself doesn’t even sure they’d meet again after this and now they’re fighting over his closeness with her? Geez.

“I’m tired. If you do really love me then you won’t question my faith, what I did to whom.. you should know that it all means nothing for me because you know where my heart belongs. If you can’t resist it, you have no choice because this won’t be the last of me being paired up with another girl, but this is the first time for you to see it right? I’ve done this many times, and everyone praised me, but you….” Donghae shook his head, “I’m leaving.” And by that he stepped out of the room, his heart feeling heavy to say those things to her but she just need to know this. There will be a chance to be paired up with girls and he just doesn’t want to get on the same argument with her whenever the time comes. For him, it just a part of his job.

 

Kyuhyun was sitting on the chair across Donghae’s room, listening to their conversation. He didn’t mean to eavesdrop, he wanted to get a drink but he heard them fight and he was being usual; the curious and ‘i-want-to-know-it-all’ Kyuhyun.

 

It just upset him a bit that Donghae scolded her back. Even himself could see that Donghae was being a bit too much from the photos he has seen but the suspect feels nothing is wrong. Once Donghae closed the door of his room, Kyuhyun stood up and put his phone on Donghae’s chest, “Open the browser. Hope you can find out what she tried to tell you with this.”

Donghae put his hand on Kyuhyun’s to hold the phone, and Kyu patted his shoulder before he climbed downstairs, “If you need my opinion about this, I think you’re both wrong but you started it first hyung. Friends don’t do things like that. She’s really upset and you should know it.”

 

“Stupid Kyuhyun… Who is asking for his opinion.” Donghae murmured as he unlocked the phone and opened the browser. The page which ____ opened and saw with Kyuhyun was still there, and all the photos that ____ mentioned earlier finally be seen by him.

 

Donghae didn’t really realize that he did all of that to Seung Ah. Almost the photos he had his arm around her, they smiled and looked like they’re enjoying each other’s company…. It just irritates him that what she talked about was right. but he didn’t really realize it.   

 

“Aigoo… this is all misunderstanding.” Donghae comforted himself and shrugged it off, he believes ____ will forget about the fight and forgive him, and he decides to not bring the topic up again and wait for an hour or two for her to calm down and being normal to him again, because he feels ashamed of himself to admit that he was wrong to her.

 

“Well… whatever. She will get over it anyway.”

 

 

 

 

 

THIS UPSET ME A LITTLE BIT SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A CHAPTER ABOUT THIS...THE PHOTOS FROM DONGHAE'S DRAMA'S PRESS CONFERENCE http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/07/18/120718-official-channel-a-miss-panda-and-hedgehog-phototime-donghae-117p/  << OPEN IT!

 

AND I WAS LOOKING FOR SEUNG AH'S BOYFRIEND (just randomly typed it in google and guess what, yoon seung ah has a boyfriend already named Kim Moo Yeol but the article was 135 days ago so i have no idea if they're still in a relationship or not.) http://www.ohkpop.com/24848/kim-moo-yeols-drunk-tweets-to-yoon-seung-ah-reveals-their-secret-relationship

 

 

COMMENTS ARE FOREVER BE LOOOOOVED~~~