Chapter 32

All My Love

____ opened her eyes slowly  and immediately closed them again as the sunlight shines through small opened curtain. She strecthed his body, bit yawn. She shivered a bit and pulled the blanket, threw it over her body and her hands roamed against the bed to search for a figure. It was empty and cold, like he has left for so long. She frowned and opened her eyes to see that she was alone in the room. There was a note laying on his pillow.

 

Sleepy head, i’m off to work. Some of the members are in the dorm so if you’re bored, just go there okay? But you have to go back to our house, you can’t stay there and leave me here alone arasso? ^^ i’m so hungry~~ someone is sleeping too peacefully and didn’t make me food~  Call me if you’re awake -HAE

 

She frowned after reading the note. She woke up late again. She felt extremely tired these days and lazy to wake up early in the morning. She looked over at the clock to see the time, the clock showed 10:40 AM.

“Huh?!”  she was shocked and her eyes widened. She never sleeps until that late. She threw her head back to her pillow and grabbed her phone, trying to call him.

“Yeoboseyo lazy baby!” Donghae’s energetic voice greeted her

“Pfft. Don’t call me that or i’ll end the call.”

“Okay, okay.”

“Where are you?”

“I’m...- Hyung! Where are we going?” he asked his manager, “I don’t know. Manager hyung is on phone.”

“Is he kidnapping you?” she playfully asked.

“Maybe. Will you give him the ransom money to bring me back?”

“I don’t think i have that much of money. He can kidnap you, th-“

“YAH! Why are you so mean?” she can imagine him pouting.

“Just kidding! You’re no fun!”

“Whatever. Can you help me something?”

“Help what? Do you wish something? Your wish only left one more, oppa!”

“Huh? Wae? I never used my second wish! It’s still two!”

“You wish for me to stay here.” She mumbled.

“That’s our house, of course you stay there. I don’t care, i still have got two!”

“ONE!”

“TWOOOO!!!”

“Yah! Don’t shout! I said it’s one then it’s one okay! No arguing!”

“You stubborn woman.”

“You kiddo husband.”

“But you love your kiddo hubbie.” He smirked and she giggled.

“Why, so conceited, Fish Lee.”

He giggled too but then he cleared his throat, “Okay, i almost here. Help me something okay? Kyuhyun asked me  to accompany me to somewhere i don’t know. Replace me okay? I’m feeling bad to refuse his offer. He has asked me since days ago.”

“Why me? Go ask Eunhyuk or the other! I don’t want to babysit him.”

“Please! Eunhyuk and Leeteuk have talk show. Please? Please? Thank you baby!!! I’ve arrived, annyeong!!”

“Wait, Oppa! Oppa!” she yelled to the other line but Donghae has ended the call. She growled at her phone. ‘Kyu is going to bully me, ottokae! T___T’ she thought and frowned. ‘but we haven’t gone for a walk for a long time! Hmmm...’

‘AH! I forgot! I have an appointment with the doctor today. Should i bring Kyuhyun too? I think no. Yes, i shouldn’t bring him.Doctor first then go to the dorm. Okay.’

She entered the bathroom, showered and prepared herself.

 

 

**

 

 

_____ peeked to the room Heeyoung was in. She decided to go to the same hospital as her so she could visit her and see her baby too. Hee young has her arms wrapped around her little baby, she smiled when she saw you at the door. The room smelled nice, warm and smelled like hospital.Medicines.

“Come in, ____-ah.”

____ entered and placed some fresh fruits on the table. Youngsoo was there too.

“What are you doing here? He asked. ____ rolled her eyes at him.

“Shopping, what else?” she sarcastically said.

“Nice. Buy this for your husband.” He handed her a bitten apple.

“Iew, Youngsoo! Ergh.”

“Yah! Just kidding, why are you being so sensitive?” he nudged her but she ignored him, and approached Hee Young and the baby instead.

“She is beautiful. Have you decided her name yet?” ____ asked while caressing the baby’s cheek slowly with her knuckles. The baby was sleeping peacefully. Her face looked so small, her body, her hands...her fingers..

“Her name is Na Young. We are The Young! I’m Young soo, she is Hee Young, so we decided to give her a Young name too.” Youngsoo said proudly while looking at the baby with eyes of love.

“Yeah, riiight. Cute name by the way.” _____ was holding Na Young’s hand while the baby suddenly grabbed one of her finger and wrapped it with her tiny hand. _____’s eyes almost popped out seeing this. The baby was sleeping but she could did that? Her heart was thumping with different feeling. She smiled and caressed the little hand with her thumb.

“Look at her. She is so adorable.” _____ mumbled.

“I’m sure you will have a pretty kid too, _____-ah. Soon, i hope.” Hee Young gave her a courage smile.

“I hope.” She smiled back and glanced at her watch, “I should go. I have something to do. I’ll visit you again next time.”

“Bring your husband too! Why is he allowing you go around by yourself? Why don’t you stay at your house?” Youngsoo snapped. Huh, what happened?

“Wae? He has to work, okay.” She answered. Youngsoo took a magazine from the table, opened it to the right page and handed it to her. She took it and saw what’s on the magazine.

 

SUPER JUNIOR’S DONGHAE always has his arms around his wife and FAN ATTACK?

Super Junior’s Donghae and his wife were found in the market in the day of his fellow member, Kang In’s release. They seemed to enjoy the day at the park, until a fan was seen pulling his wife’s hair. Some of the sources say that the fan even scratched and slapped her. According to our sources, they immediately left the place after Donghae cursed at her.

‘I don’t like this...I don’t want that to happen again.. ’ tweet from Donghae’s twitter was suspected as his expression for this incident. Why Donghae said he doesn’t want this to happen again? If it ever happened?There are rumours saying that years ago when they were still dating, she got an attack until she hospitalized. Is that true? Keep in touch with us because we will reveal the truth.

 

 

There are some pictures of them and the fans yesterday. Who took them? She thought but immediately knew the answer. Who else? Who reported this to the press? Why are they making up stories? He didn’t curse at the fan and the fan didn’t slap her.

 

“What’s this?! Who wrote this? This is all lies! He didn’t curse her!” ____ stood up for Donghae. Youngsoo was staring at her eyes, searching for the truth. She glared back at him, her eyes showed nothing but determination. He immediately knew she wasn’t lying.

“I believe you, what about the others? They might think that Donghae is such a... you know. That’s why i was kinda surprised that you are here.”

“I... Let me discuss this with Donghae first, okay? I really have to go. Youngsoo thanks for telling me. Hee young, take care. Baby Na Young, annyeong.”

and by that, she left the room. On our way to the doctor’s room, she called Donghae but it seemed like he turned his phone off, the annoying voice of operator greeted her. She immediately ended the call and entered the doctor’s room.

 

 

**

 

 

 

The doctor applied a clear based gel and pressed a transducer over her stomach, scanning for the fetus. She understands nothing even though she also stared at the screen. The doctor smiled at her and continued moving the transducer. It was awkward for her to let a man seeing her stomach but she has to know.

“Congratulations, Mrs.Lee, you’re carrying twins!” He said with enthusiasm. “You’re 6 weeks pregnant. That are your baby.” He pointed at the screen.

“I- 6 weeks? You’re kidding. Twins?” She said disbelief. Her jaw dropped and her eyes never left the screen. She smiled again ear to ear, widely, and her vision became blurred as tears started to pool in her eyes. She can’t believe herself that she got twins. Not a boy, or a girl. TWINS! Two at the same time. She couldn’t guess and imagine how Donghae will react if he knew this. He would probably go insane because it was too shocking. How will he react? How will the boys react?

Being not expert on reading images like this, she still could not see it, but yet you’re still in bliss.

The doctor helped you to sit and he gave you a printed picture of the ultrasound of the twins.

“Hmm.. Mrs.Lee, according to your report, you’ve had a miscarriage before.”

“Yes. Does it effect my babies?” she was scared as hell. But the ‘babies’ word that escape lift her feeling. Babies.

“No, Mrs.Lee. You’re in a very healthy condition which is very good for the babies. Don’t over stressed yourself, don’t be too tired, get a lot of rest, then all will be good. Congratulations once again, Mrs.Lee. I hope to see your husband for our next meeting.” He smiled warmly and shook her hand firmly.

“He will come. Thank you so much Doctor.” She bowed and left the room.

She closed the door and leaned at the wall. The picture was inside an envelope and she put it carefully to her purse. Her happy tears kept flowing, so she took out her cap and put it on.

 

 

‘Thank you, thank you God. My little angel, omma got you two siblings! I’m so thankful... Omma is here, babies.. You’re a month old but omma just realised it now, Omma is sorry okay? Forgive Omma? Appa doesn’t know it yet, omma will keep this a secret first. Let’s make a surprise for him, okay? He would be so happy.’

She thought while caressing her tummy. Her tummy wasn't flat as before, it was quiet big and stand out enough, why didn't she realized it before? She felt vibration in her jeans, she fished her phone out and answered the call from Kyuhyun.

“____, where are you? I’m hungry!!”

She would scolded him and irritated if it happened at another time, but yet she giggled after hearing his voice.

“You crazy?  Pick me up! Or i’ll drive, where are you?”

She giggled and her giggled changed into laughter.

“HAHAHAHHA! OMO! I- I never feel so- HAHAHA! SO HAPPY HEARING YOUR VOICE!”

“Damn, you’ve gone mad. I’m hanging up. Pick me up in thirty minutes or i’ll mess your house.”

“MESS IT! MESS IT! HAHAHAHA!”

“Yah! What happened to you? You scared me.”

“YOU SCARED! YOU- BWAHAHAHA! OMO.” She sniffed and wiped her tears. She exhaled and inhaled to calm herself.

“Are you insane? You sick? Did you cry?” Kyuhyun worriedly threw questions at her.

“I’m fine. I am perfectly fine. Today is the best day of my life. BEST DAY EVER!”

“Geez, whatever. Go pick me up at the dorm. Siwon hyung is going to go with us too.”

“_____ I buy you chocolates from Paris!” She could hear Siwon’s shout from the other line.

“Chocolates? Lots of chocolates?” she repeated. became watery as she imagined how fine and tasty and sweet the Paris chocolate would be. “I will be there soon! Wait for me!”

 

 

 

 

SURPRISEEEE~ !!!

ALL OF US HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG FOR THIS MOMENT, RIGHT? HAHAHA

LONG COMMENTS WILL MAKE ME HAPPY

BWAHAHAHA!! KAMSAHAMIDA!