Chapter 41

All My Love

a bit short chapter...

 

 

“____, wake up, we have to go.” Donghae shook her body gently, trying to wake her up as the crowd that gathered in front of the house was getting more. The sound of their chattering and some were yelling for Donghae’s name was clearly heard from their room. His sleep was disturbed by numerous calls by SM company, his dad, and some from the members. He was confused at first and bothered, but as soon as he heard and knew the news, his sleepiness immediately gone. He jerked up from the bed and looked for the news to confirm if it’s real or not by himself. It was real, he just couldn’t believe how ridiculous it is but rumour is rumour. The uglier the rumour is, then people will attract more to it. It turned out that a magazine put some photos of you in the house. The photos were quiet blur but your face could be seen. The photos were about you, in the balcony of the house, and there was some white stem in her lips, looked like she was smoking a cigarette and she was wearing a tank top that pressed a bit tight to her body, and it is obviously seen that she is pregnant. The magazine even put the picture of their house.

The main title was: ‘HOT NEWS: SUPER JUNIOR’S DONGHAE’S WIFE, PREGNANT....AND SMOKING?!’

He even couldn’t believe what he was reading on his phone, the rumour was totally full of bull. He knew very well that you are not a smoker, and you really hate cigarette smoke, especially you’re now pregnant and even though  he had to warn and nag you about the small things, but he is hundred percent sure that you won’t do that, especially do risky things that will affect the babies.

He washed his face, and changed his clothes into casual one. He didn’t even bother to take a shower because his dad asked them to go to SM immediately. They need to hold a meeting and discuss the next step to handle this rumour. The rumour about him harass a fan still could be consider as nothing if it’s compared to this rumour. Where did the reporters know their house? He grabbed his jacket and woke her up, while his mind was trying to think of how to escape from the reporters outside their house. Now their house is exposed to the media and public.

“Just toast a bread...” you mumbled. You thought Donghae waking you up because he wanted a breakfast. Even though since days ago you promised yourself that you would wake up early to cook for him but your sleepiness always win. Especially after your night exercise with Donghae, it just tired you more. Donghae kept shaking her body, so like it or not, she woke up lazily. She opened one eye to see him. “What? Go, i won’t go out, okay?”

“That’s not the problem, sleepy head! Listen...” he muted and soon you noticed the noisy sound coming from outside. “What’s happening?” you whispered in horror. You heard someone calling Donghae’s name.

“Just prepare yourself and we will go to SM right away. Something happened.” Donghae offered his hand to help you got off the bed. You were nervous as hell and couldn’t hide your scared face. Donghae saw that and he just won’t leave you alone. He was by your side when you brushed your teeth, when you washed your face and when you were about to pee.

“Get out! I can’t pee with you being here.”

“Just pee, it’s not like i haven’t seen it.” He murmured.

“But i CAN’T do it if you keep watching me like that!” you said and held your urine, you were already sat on the toilet seat. But he looked so determine to accompany you so you finally gave up, “Fine, suit yourself. I might as well take my time to poop. “ you threaten but he didn’t even move a muscle. He was still in the toilet while looking at his own reflection on the mirror. He glanced at you when you said that but he just won’t listened and pretended if he is ignoring you. “I’ll wait, i can spray some perfume.” He smirked teasingly.

“Ergh! Just get out! I can’t hold it anymore!”  you pleaded. Finally Donghae chuckled at your sight and left the bathroom, but leaving the room opened. “YAH!”

All you can heard was Donghae’s laughter.

 

 

**

 

Lee Soo Man greeted you with a cold half-hearted smile, it wasn’t one of a good moment in your life, it is even worse than having your as$ in principal’s office. He congratulated you for being pregnant, and even congratulated himself for being a grandfather soon but it just happened for several minutes until he cleared his throat and sat on his own chair. You and Donghae sat across him, and even Donghae looked nervous but he grabbed your hand and squeezed it to reassure you that nothing is gonna happen.

“So, have you heard about the rumour?” Mr.Lee started.

“Rumour?” you tilted your head to your side while Donghae answered. “Yes.”

You tucked his shirt and nodded your head once to ask about the rumour.

“Hm.. It seems like you still don’t know about this. It’s a rumour about you. Big one. Public now know that you’re pregnant...and they also know, that you are a smoker. Why did you do that?” Mr.Lee asked while suppoting his chin with his hand. He asked you with straight expression but the way he watched you, you just could see disappointment and anger in his eyes.

“W-what? Smoke?” you asked back in disbelief, you turned your head to Donghae, “SMOKE?!”

Donghae ignored your stare, “She doesn’t smoke. You know how they put it in a wrong way so it’d make it as a good gossip.”

Mr.Lee chuckled lowly, “Do you think i’m a pabo, Donghae? Do you think Appa is stupid? Of course i know that. I know it better than you. I am looking for a good explanation for this! How can they get those pictures?!” he then threw magazines that has you on the cover. You sneakily took one to your lap and saw it by yourself. You gasped, it wasn’t a cigarette. It was the lollipop candy you were eating yesterday when you were in the balcony. How can they take a picture of you without you realize it? How can they know where your house is? How can they write i am a smoker pregnant woman while it is clearly a lollipop! Now people would think bad of me. Why am i causing trouble again this time?

Donghae snatched it away from you and put it on the table, “It’s not your-“

“But Appa, it wasn’t a cigarette. It was a lollipop.” You confirmed, “It was a lollipop that i ate yesterday. I was at the balcony to look for some fresh air, i didn’t know it could be like this.”

Mr.Lee silenced for a while, and he looked like deep in thought. He had his eyes closed and  his fingers massaging his temple. He stopped, “Okay, i know how to handle this. I’ll set you,” he pointed to Donghae, “to a show, a talk show probably, to explain about this. You got this chance to clear up your name, too. The last rumour about you doesn’t make me happy. And maybe i’ll cast you into a movie? Or drama? So people will not think about the bad side of you-“

“Appa you know that i didn’t curse at her! I don’t have any bad side!” Donghae defended himself. His voice was a bit high.

“i know that, but do they know that? Your fans? Public? Putting you into a drama so you’ll make people interested in you again. Show them who you really are. The rumour is just a stupid news, but it affect your popularity, and Super Junior’s. “

____ just bit her lips and stared at her fingers, she was feeling scared actually. What if his popularity drops because of her? It was her fault at the first place, but the one who bear the consequences is Donghae. If she noticed the person who took pictures of her, or maybe if she didn’t go to the balcony, then the rumour won’t starts and she won’t bother Donghae again. He is already quiet stress and getting so much pressure from the preparation he has to do for the next album.

“I’ll think about it. I don’t want to spend my time in the shooting place and leaving her in the house. Appa, she is carrying your grandson. You know it’s twins right? She has someone to look after her.”

“Okay. Just see what will happen next. ____, i want to congratulate you one more time. Thank you, and please take care of the babies this time. I really want to be a grandpa soon.” He smiled warmly this time, “And sorry for the problems here. I hope you won’t over think about it.”

How can you told me to not over think about it while you’re talking in front of my face and i’m the one who causing this...’ she silently thought, “Thank You Appa.”

“Okay, you two may leave.” Mr.Lee said, you and Donghae made your way to the door as Mr.Lee’s eyes never leaving you two.

 

**

 

“Get in the car.” Donghae said firmly while blocking her from the reporters who gathered in front of SM with his body. The reporters followed them to the building and the securities can’t let them in, so they waited for the two of you outside. Once the door opened, the reporters immediately rushed to them and tried their best to take photos and ask questions even though none of you answered. He held your shoulder and moved with you to the car. The reporters were getting closer and closer and they stretching out their long hands to capture the moment with the camera. She was so scared. Really scared.  The number of reporters are countless. Because of the chaos they made, the walkers near SM also stopped walking, some also took out their phone and did fancam, while some squealed by looking at Donghae. Because she wore big sweater that covered her body shape, they couldn’t tell if you’re pregnant or not.

“Are you really pregnant?”

“Do you really smoke?”

 “Donghae, what’s your opinion?”

“Are you a smoker too, Donghae?”

“Is it true?”

“Please answer us!”

Those questions they kept throwing at them made your head ached. It was really hard to move, you unconsciously moved your hands to your stomach and covered it with them. You don’t want any push from the reporters that could damage the babies. You kept looking down and only glanced up to look how far you’ve made from the SM’s door to the car’s door.

You walked a step and on the same time, a hand belong to one of the reporter stretched out longer, and it hit the corner of your eyes.   You squeezed your eyes shut and stepped back, and your back almost hit Donghae’s chest if he didn’t hold your shoulders again. He had his face straight and jaw clenched but he still forced a tiny little smile on his lips for the reporters as he grabbed your hand and led you to the car.

The murmur of questions were getting louder and louder as they entered the car, but it immediately couldn’t be heard after Donghae closed the door. The car immediately rushed away. He turned to her and examined her face, “You okay?”

You rubbed your left eye, “Yeah.” You mumbled.

“Let me see it.” He leaned closer and cupped your face, shift it to the left and right and his eyes were seem to zoom closer at your eye. He was about to rub it but when his thumb touched it, she flinched and pushed his hand away.

“It doesn’t hurt. You almost poke my eye, that’s all.” She blurted.

“It is red, okay? Don’t you lie to me, ____, i saw how hard he pushed it to you.” He sighed and leaned back to his seat.  He put his hands to cover his eyes. It made himself felt bad.  This thing is happening again to her. She gets hurts again because of him. The first two is because of his fans and now it’s the reporters’ turn. Everytime she goes out with him, it’d cause trouble to her. It is better to stay at home, the safest place according to Donghae. But now even the reporters have known the location of the houe and soon, the fans would go there.  “Sorry.” He mumbled lowly.

She wanted to say that everything is okay but seeing Donghae’s face, he was already known that you’re hurt, and you didn’t want to tell him about the pain. She wanted to comfort him but somehow you also felt a bit upset because of your eye’s pain too. You grabbed his hand and put it on your lap, you played with the wedding ring for a while, and squeezed his hand gently. “Everything is going to be fine.”

Donghae inhaled some air, ‘yeah i hope so.’ He thought.

 

 

 

Final exam next week so i can’t update.. just for a week! I’ve to study but i don’t want u to feel like i’m abandoning this story

So please leave me some long comments bout this chap.. that’d be nice ^^ i’ll do my best on the test ;)

Not rechecking this chap again so please forgive my grammar mistakes and blabla! Thank u

I’m going to sleep now, gotta study tmrw ~_~

2 more to reach 200 subscribers!! don't unsubscribe me okay readers! hahaha i'll be back soon ^^