Chapter 47

All My Love

long update ahead~ hope you like it ^^

 

 

I walked around again, well in fact i spent my day walking around near the hotel! I can’t go too far, i’m afraid i would get lost or something. I can’t imagine myself lost and asking people around how to get back to the hotel. Paying for the pizza i had for lunch is already troublesome for me, i don’t understand the nominal i had to pay, so the cashier had to use calculator and pressed the number i had to pay. Well, i have to say that i enjoy today. A hundred of dollar is well spent, i have bought quiet a lot of pretty things i like. Choi Jin oppa should give me more, and make Donghae paid double! Or triple sounds good!

 

Geez, speaking about him...that husband of mine, waaah! Husband of mine his head!!! I feel upset and mad and angry and disappointed and frustated and many more of feeling i can’t list! Even talking about him is making me boiling inside. I feel like pulling his hair until he goes bald.  I feel the same way to the others Suju members, they know that i’m going with them, i’m here with them and none of them asked for my presence? So, none of them care about me? Fine. Wait for my revenge later, for all of them! who am i to take care of all of them? Since the first time i stepped inside their dorm, i have tried and tried to keep patience, to take care of them, to cook for them and make sure they eat before they go to work, and now this is what they do to me? After being good and treat them well, i am not asking for them to pay or something, but at least they- haist! Pabo! I hate all of them.

 

I sat on the bench, admiring the night view. Their concert has started and will be finished soon. It’s dark already but it is still beautiful. Should i say Seoul is more beautiful? Nah, i like to be here. Maybe i should divorce Donghae and find another husband here, local man, maybe? Kekeke.

 

Because i don’t have any dollar left, i just wasted my last one dollar to buy ice cream, and i enjoyed eating it as i walked back to the hotel. I could get a shower then go out again. Let’s make Donghae worried for neglecting me.  But is that a good idea? There’s fans inside the hotel and if i do that... and if Donghae go crazy because of my idea... i have to admit that furious and anxious Donghae is not good to see. He’d scared the fans, or probably, this is a high probability, that he would indirectly ruin his image because the fans would surely capture his ‘angry’ moment. Angry Donghae is very rare to happen, he usually just joke around or sulk but once he gets angry. Wow, hands up.  I remember quiet well how he got angry with me, when i was still in depressed mood when i lost my baby, recalling it even making me shudder at this moment. Well who cares if he get angry? He is the one who started this. In my imagination i feel like chopping his head into two pieces so i can identify what’s on his mind. The idea made me grinning, maybe i should do that.

 

Every stepped i made to go to the hotel just make my feeling even worst. My anger increased and kept increasing, my heart feels really heavy. It feels like he doesn’t care about me, you know? I sighed again and stepped inside the hotel. Wow, the fans were no where to be seen. That’s good, maybe they all went to SMTown concert. They all are enjoying the concert, shouting and screaming for their biases name while i’m stuck in the hotel. I feel like tears pricking in the corner of my eyes.

 

I felt so relaxed after bubble bath i had earlier. With warm water and bubble, with no disturbance and full of peace and silence, it just felt so good. After i dried my hair with towel, i laid down on the bed, getting myself under the cold blanket and leaned against the soft pillow.  We are going back to Seoul tonight, on the last flight and i feel so lazy and don’t want to go back. i’m tired, and hours of flight would make me tired more. Should i sleep? Maybe i should. I closed my eyes but my mind just won’t stop working, i keep glancing at my phone to see the time. I feel a bit sad that there’s no message or call or a note left here, but i don’t have signal on my phone, why do i expect something?

 

I heard a knock on the door two hours later. Is it Donghae? I peeked through the hole and yes it is him! That guy. Grr

“Annyeonghaseyo, is anyone there?”

“NO ONE HERE!” I shouted.

I pressed my ear against the door and i jerked back because he knocked the door again.

“Yeobo, open the door please. I don’t bring the card.”

Open? Card? Do you know how hard i have to do to get the card back? Did he know that the bodyguard sent me to the lobby because of the card?!

“Who are you?! You’re in the wrong room!” i answered and pressed my ear again.

“Eottoke? I told you she is angry! She won’t open the door for me.” i heard the whispering conversation.

“She deserves to be mad. Just take a bath in my room, we would meet her at dinner later.” I peeked again to find out whose voice was that. Right, always persuade Donghae to do something wrong, it was no other than Eunhyuk oppa.

“B-but..” i heard Donghae tried to refuse, come on you have to apologize to me! Beg me to open the door!!!!

“Aist, we are running out of time. Ppali!” Eunhyuk oppa then knocked the door again, made me startled.

“WAEEE!!!” I shouted as i knocked back.

“Yeobo, open the door please, let me in.” Donghae pleaded, but it wasn’t enough and made me satisfied. Beg more to show you’re really regret of what you did! “Yeobo, mianhaeyo please open the door.” I folded my arms and listened to them.

“Just shower in my room,” then suddenly someone knocked again, “Yah, ____, we will have dinner at the restaurant on the third floor. Are you listening? In an hour! Prepare yourself and let’s have dinner together okay?”

“JUST GO!” I kicked the door in annoyance. Jinjja, i really pity the girl who will marry Eunhyuk in the future. He is so not sensitive towards woman’s feeling!

“Yeobo...” Donghae pleaded again in sad voice. My heart constrict, am i treating him too bad this time? Come on just say you’re sorry then i will open the door for you. “.....Let’s meet later okay? Don’t be mad at me.”

 

Waaah!!! I see nothing but red in my eyes. I feel like i’m a bull and Donghae is a red colour and i feel like crashing him with my horns!  And for Eunhyuk. That anchovy... i’m going to chop him to death for persuading Donghae! It’s like my inside got flare up because of those two!

 

“But i don’t have my underwear with me.” I heard them murmuring again so i pressed my ear and eavesdropped.

 

“You used to steal my underwear by the way. Just wear mine, okay?” Eunhyuk suggested as they began to walk away from the front of my door. I took off my hotel slipper and held it in my hand, then i opened the door. “DON’T COME BACK AND JUST STAY WITH HIM FOREVER!!!” I threw the slipper and it hit Donghae’s head, then i took off another one and threw it to Eunhyuk’s head. After that i closed the door, and i pressed the pillow on the side of my head, blocking the sound of the knock on the door.

 

 

**

 

 

When i arrived at the restaurant, yes i went here because i am hungry, i just saw EXO, they are sitting on the different table, because they were, wait, 12  of them? Ah, the other six must be EXO M, then some of SNSD members. I greeted the girls first.

 

“____, i heard from Choi Jin oppa that Donghae oppa left you here?”

“NOONA! NOONA!” Kai stood up and waved his hand to me. i waved back and answered Sunny’s question, “Yes, he did.”

“OMO! He really left you?! I thought Choi Jin oppa was lying! I can’t believe that. you should be angry, ____-ah.” Tiffany added, i just nodded, agreed with her.

“Just ignore him! Don’t talk to him, it’d make him frustated and guilty.”  Taeyeon gave an idea and she laughed at it. her laughter is so funny.

“Aigoo, unnie, don’t give bad idea to her.” Seohyun took a pity over Donghae. This pure magnae, why are you so kind? T___T, “So, ____ unnie, did you just stay in the hotel?”

“Of course no.” I waved my hand, “I went shopping, Choi Jin oppa lent me some money.” I beamed, felt a bit proud because of nothing.

Taeyeon, Yoona and the others showed me their thumb.

“How was the concert?” i asked, i don’t want to brag about myself and Donghae’s problem again.

“It was really fun, we-“

 

“Noona, annyeonghaseyo.” Kai was standing behind me and greeted them all of sudden, then he turned at me, “Noona i promised you to introduce EXO M to you, right? Come on.” He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me gently. I bowed to the SNSD girls and made my way to EXO’s table.

Once i stopped in front of their table, all of them stood up, Kai shuffled to someone i don’t know then they began their greeting. “WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO imnida!”

It was a bit awkward because my jaw dropped at their handsomeness. Waaa~ i am surrounded by handsome and cutie guys! “O-Oh, a-annyeonghaseyo.”

 

They started to speak out their name one by one starting from the left to right. There were Suho and Sehun, yes i know them before, then next to Sehun was Luhan. Wow, the first time that stuck in my brain is just wow. I can’t believe he is younger than me by a year! Wow. He is so handsome and his cheek look pinchable and he is just so cute!!! Can i kidnap him and bring him home? Our eyes met and Luhan just chuckled at my expression. Kai stood next to me and poked my side.

 

“Noona,  wipe your drool please.” he whispered and automatically i wiped my lips. It was dry! Waaa Kai you embarrassed me! They chuckled. Then beside Luhan were Xiumin, he is so cute and i like his smile. I smiled back at him and he lowered his head in shyness. Then what caught my attention is the guy next to Xiumin. Wow he is really tall and his face looks mysterious. He has straight face on but...b-but..even words fail me. He is so handsome! Can i sit next to him? Does he want to rub my stomach if i asked him to, so my babies will have good appearance like him? Kekeke.

 

The sit next to him was empty, i supposed it was Kai’s, then Lay, Chen,Baekhyun, and Chanyeol ..and someone was hiding behind him.  I curiously walked closer to them, and the guy behind Chanyeol just moved deeper to the corner.

 

“Tao, bu yao yin cang.” Kris finally spoke in mandarin. Waah! Even his voice sounds charismatic. I smiled shyly at him as i walked closer to this more-mysterious guy. “Annyeonghaseyo, Tao imnida. I’m the magnae.” He bowed at me suddenly and stood straight but avoid my gaze. Wah, does he have problem with sleeping? He has such huge eye bags, but he is cute though. “i am Kungfu panda, i can sing, rap, dance and martial arts.” He continued. I thought he was the shy type? Kekeke.

 

“Nice to know you. I’m the wife. I can cook.” I replied in the same way as him. Then Chanyeol pointed his finger at him, “Sorry, noona, he is shy.” Then he dropped his arm around Tao’s shoulder. It looks like they are close to each other. Tao covered his face with his palms, i take that as his respond for Chanyeol’s words. Next to his seat were Suho, D.O., Lay and Chen. I smiled ear to ear, i feel so happy all of sudden to see handsome guys in front of my eyes. Luhan blinked his round eyes at me, he even looks like a doll!  Can i change Donghae with one of them instead? I giggled at my own thought. Kai offered me a seat after he pulled a chair for me. i’m going to sit with them, i don’t want to face Donghae and the others right now. It’s better to enjoy the view of the goddess men, don’t you think? Kai told me that some of the EXO M are from China, except Xiumin and Chen. It was quiet surprising because they can really speak Korean well.  Even Kris can speak in 4 languages. I’m gonna choose him as my bias at EXO! Especially he sat next to me, i can enjoy another hour to ogling on him! Life is so good!

 

“Noona, i have present for you-“ Kai zipped his bag, but then the door was opened, since we were having dinner in like a ballroom, our attention was moved to the people who were about to come in. I pouted in annoyance, i already know who they are from the noises they made. My shoulder fell and i tried to hide myself by slid downwards a bit. Kris and the others eyed me, probably they are thinking how weird i am, i supposed to maintain my good image on them, but i don’t want Donghae to see me.  i was hiding, then EXO boys suddenly stood up. I shook my head as i face palmed myself. Donghae has found me now. “Annyeonghaseyo, hyung. Looking for your wife?”

I don’t hear Donghae’s respond, but i already know the answer.  I heard his foot steps was getting closer so i squatted down and hid under the table.  Kai furrowed his brows but turned his head when i pressed my finger on my lips.

“Yeobo,” Donghae moved the chair and squatted down in front of me, and he offered his hand to me, “Don’t hide from me. It’s dangerous, you might hit your head, come out please.”

I narrowed my eyes at him as i slapped his hand away and came out by myself. He stood up and stepped back, giving me more space. Once i stood up, i gave him a smile that doesn’t reach my eyes. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Super Junior members approached us one by one and the others like SHINee, who came with them, EXO and f(x) watched us, while SNSD showed me their thumbs, i caught Sunny and Hyeyeon’s mouth saying ‘IGNORE HIM’, but i got another better idea. Seeing my smile made Donghae smiled too. Pabo. If he thinks i forgive him already then he is wrong!

“You’re not mad anymore?” he tried to grab my hand but i hid them behind me.

“____ Don’t be mad, we are really sorry.” Ryeowook moved behind me and massaged my shoulder, i wanted to slap his hands away but he whispered to me, “I bought something delicious for you, don’t worry.”

 

“Ryeowook, hands off my wife, she-“ Donghae tried to pull Ryeowook back to his place but i blocked him, i blinked several times in fake confusion as i gasped, “You mean, me? Am i your wife?! I'm sorry but i don’t even know you.”

 

 

 

 

annyeong! sorry i haven't update for a while hehehe

please drop me comment, i really like comment esp long one ;P

SJ has filmed their new MV! Waaa can't wait~ CMIIW but i heard their come back is around july? ;D

And i have reached 201 subscribers!!! waaa finally! thank you guys, hope you enjoy every chapter in the future!! ^_^ *bow*

Donghae is in trouble~