Chapter 1

All My Love

Me and Donghae were seating at the business class section of the plane. We were in the air, flying to our *eherm* honeymoon destination. Appa (Yes, i’m calling Mr.Lee, Appa now) and Grandpa gave us tickets for it and Appa gave 4 days off for us and for Super Junior as well. Some of them stayed at their parents’ house, while the rest had their own vacation. We were still wearing our shades and hoodie to cover ourself like usual. People know about our marriage and the fans become crazier.....Much more crazier but in a good way though. There was one time, a bunch of fangirls approached me at the supermarket just to say hi to me and they even wanted to pay for the things i bought. Kyuhyun said something ridiculous to me last time, that i have my own fan base. I don’t know if he’s lying or not, but there were guys who wanted to take photo and shake hands with me. I found it odd but still i did it.

“Yeobo...” he took off his hoodie, revealing his oh-y  body covered with white tank top. “I want to sleep.” He placed the hoodie on his lap then and stretched his hands out before pulled her body close to rest his head on her shoulder.

I can’t take my eyes off his body, he has a perfect toned body, his collar bone, muscular chest, muscle arms... And his abs, well it’s covered but it’s still hot!  Thinking of his body made my heart was racing so fast and i’m sure i was blushing.

"Put on your cloth oppa.."

"But its not comfortable. Let me sleep for a while okay?" He kissed my cheek. I cleared my throat to clear my mind and cupped his side face then rested my head on top of his. We both stayed in that position in silence until we drift  off to a deep sleep.

 

**

 

I woke up to the sound of noisy giggles and my stiff body. I slowly rubbed my eyes and saw Donghae whose back was facing me, so his front body was facing the seat across us. I stretched  out my hands and drunk my water, looked at my watch to see how long we had been flying, an hour more to reach the ground and i really need to stand, my body aches for sitting too long even though the seat was very nice and comfortable, but having a sleep while sitting isn’t a good position too. I decided to carefully walked past Donghae’s legs, to not wake him up. He looked tired already and he needed some rest. I entered the toilet and locked the door, splash some water to my face and looked at  myself through the mirror.

It’s going to be fun! We will hit the beach, and we can play banana boat, we can try snorkling, parasailing, kayak, and many others water games, and OH I WANT TO SEE NEMO! Yeah that nemo fish! then we can walk along the beach hand in hand  while watching the sunset like before, the fans aren’t going to be there right? Maybe they’d be some but since We are going abroad so they won’t be a lot right? It’d be good if we met foreigners who don’t know about who we were, especially Donghae oppa........my husband. KYAAA!!! I can’t believe i’m marrying him! Thinking of him when he said his vows made my heart flutter again in happiness.  His and my new status send  shivers down my spine already! *blushing* Let’s continue talking about my plan, we can have a romantic candle light dinner Then after that we could go to a club! I’ve never been to a club before, i’m so excited right now thinking about that club idea! I haven’t asked Donghae Oppa about that yet but i’m sure he would allow me to! Then...*eherm* at night... y-you know...It’s our h-honeymoon so...i’m a bit scared actually but.....i s-

*Knock knock*

“Miss, have you done? My son needs to go to toilet.” Someone from outside spoke. I quickly took a last glance at the mirror  and tidy up my hair before i stepped out.

“Sorry.” Maybe i used the toilet for too long? Thoughts about the activity we’d do made my forgot my t- Hey, Is that my seat? Why our place got surrounded by flight attendant and some y girls? Okay they’re not that y but they’re wearing mini dress, hot pants, tanktop .....2 blondes and the others look asian. Okay they probably are his fans. I  put a calm expression on my face then approached them. Well someone is awake now.

“OMONAAAA OPPA I CAN’T BELIEVE WE ARE IN THE SAME PLANE! KYAAA~!!!” The girls squealed.

“Excuse me...” ok they were ignoring me.

“I’m sorry but that’s my place...”  i tried again as polite as possible because they kept ignoring me. I don’t even know if they knew i’m standing behind them right now. And Donghae oppa seemed to enjoy their presence too.

“Exc-“ someone pushed me, made me retreat few steps backward. I tried to balance my self by holding one of the seat there. I stepped forward one more time.

“Excuse me” i tapped one of their shoulder.  She isn’t the flight attendant and she looked at me with annoyed face. Well i’m annoyed too, i folded my hands across my chest.

“Yah! He’s giving me the autograph! If you want to then line up like the others!”  She  snapped in Korean. I was a bit startled, we are going far away from Korea to enjoy our happy time without their disruption but now we’re meeting one? She looked pretty though, a yellow mini dress and blue pumps match her skin color, with fake eyelashes and eyeliner on her eyes, her hair was long and curly.. Maybe she's in the same age with me?

I was about to speak then Donghae stood up, still with his friendly smile. He gave the paper to that rude girl. The others immediately grabbed their camera to capture him.

“I’m sorry but that’s my wife you were yelling at.” He stuck out his hand to grab mine and pulled me closer.I intertwined my fingers with Oppa’s and lift our hands up, to show her our wedding ring. That woman’s expression was unreadable, but certainly there were shocked, hurt and...jealousy expression. She was like spacing out at that moment, than she strangely smiled and apologized. To Donghae. Not to me.

“OH! I’m so sorry Oppa i don’t know if you were married already, i thought it was a fake rumour. But that's okay, i'll always love you! Oppa, i’m sure your wife doesn’t matter if you give us a hug right? I’m your big fan Oppa!” she spoke, kept her eyes on Donghae only. His wife is right beside you , why don’t you ask yourself? Ergh. i thought. I saw The others just nodded with a big grin on their face, while some of the flight attendant were walking away to serve the passengers. What could i do? I can’t just let them hug my HUSBAND but i don’t want to ruin his image. I can imagine the news about the fans met Lee Donghae and his wife at the plane, and his wife didn't allow ELF to communicate with Donghae? No no no, that can’t happen.I pulled my hand off and weakly nodded. The girls began to squeal and pull Donghae to their direction. They hug him one by one, buried their face on Donghae’s chest, AND He’s not wearing his hoodie!!!!! He just wore his thin tank top, errrgh! I saw that girl (yes that annoying girl) even kissed his cheek. I can’t watch it anymore, it’s the fans and i know i’ve to understand how they’d reacted if they met their idol but i just can’t hide this pain feeling seeing him being hugged and kissed like that right? I just can’t...

I let out a sigh as i put on my shade and looked out through the window. The sky was so beautiful, blue and white clouds mixed together like cotton candy. I wonder how they tasted like....

“Yeobo..”  Donghae put his head on my shoulder, “I’m so tired and my cheek hurts, one of them pinched it hard babe...Look, it’s red..your kiss can make the pain gone right? Its hurts..” he whined.

“Ask your fans to kiss you then. It'd be much better than my kiss” I coldly answered him.

“But i want my wife to heal it for me...”  the tip of his nose brushed against my neck. It tickles and i shivered as his hot breath ran over my neck, “Yeobo they’re just fans... Are you mad? Did they hurt you? Hm..?”

“I-I..But they hug and kissed you.. I don’t like it.” I stuttered as Donghae began to plant butterfly kisses over the crook of my neck.

“You’re the only one who can make my heart goes thump thump when y-“ Donghae’s touch suddenly gone. I quickly looked at him and found that annoying girl pulled Donghae’s arm.

“Oppa we’re about to land! Quick fasten your seatbelt!” then she squat down and and grabbed the seat belt, she tried to buckle it for oppa. I quickly snatched it away from her.

“I’m sorry Miss, i can do this for you.” I faked a smile. She just...glared at me? Then one of the flight attendant came and asked her to sit down. I fasten his seatbelt and Oppa tried to do mine but i slapped his hand away, telling him to put his hoodie on rather than helping me instead. She ruined my moment with Donghae Oppa, grrr!!  

I closed my eyes tightly as the plane took a sharp downward curve.  Donghae Oppa held my hand and intertwined his finger with mine then i squeezed it hard to release the tension i was feeling, ignoring his groan. The plane started to go down the runway and came to a stop.

 

**

 

 I was sitting at the bench, waiting for Donghae who was picking up our luggage. I looked at my surrounding, it was so nice, even i was just in the airport but everything seemed different and nice. The people, the language, the weather.... I waved my hand at him as i spotted him,turned his head to the left and right to look for my position. I was on my way to approach him but then i stopped when i saw him waving at THAT Annoying flirty girl !!

He came closer , “Yeobo, come on! The hotel bus is waiting for us.” He put his hand on my back and we both started to make our way out of the baggage clain and into the main area of the airport. “I want to rest once we arrived at the hotel, my back and my neck hurts yeobo. Or should we go to somewhere first? Do you have any plans Yeobo? Are you hungry?”

“Oppa we just ate an hour ago at the plane, let’s take a rest first and i’ll massage you later okay?”

“Sounds good!”

 

 

 

helloooo~!

thank you for subscribing and following my story <3

so it's honeymoon time eh? kekeke

is there any new reader here?

i hope u like this chap. going to sleep now good nite~

 

dont forget to leave comments. thank you