- I want to know

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"Noona, sing Gee to me."

-"But you need help, Kwang."

-"You can't help me. SING FOR ME."

-"Of course I can. Get up."

-"I CANNNN'T!" And suddenly hundreds of mutilated bodies, without legs, like the bodies she took from the lake, were lying all over the park.

-"Wake up, Sooyoung."

- "Wake up, Sooyoung!"

Sooyoung woke up scared.

-Hey, it's okay.You were having a nightmare." Jessica said touching her friend's face.

-"How much time did I sleep, Sica?" Sooyoung disguised the discomfort she felt from the nightmare.

-"More than two hours."

-"Wow!"

-"Painkillers make you sleepy. You're so cute sleeping, but I got scared when I realized you was having a nightmare. Is everything okay, Soo?"

-"Yes, it was nothing. But I thought you were too tired to see me sleeping after 4 days." Sooyoung changed the subject.

-"I prefer you sleeping without those machines on you."

-"But I still have this oxygen gracing my beautiful face."

-"Even with that you're cute." Jessica yawned.

-"Don't you want some rest, Sica?"

-"No, I have to keep an eye on you."

-"I will not go anywhere. Lay your head here near my hand so I can rub your head." Jessica fell asleep the instant Sooyoung touched her head.

-"I knew Jessica was not trustworthy to take care of you." Yuri said entering the room.

-"She fell asleep now. She took good care of me, Yul." Sooyoung defended her friend.

-"How are you feeling, Soo?"

-"Tired. But I slept more than two hours, but it seems that was not enough. I think Sica gave me this chronic sleep."

-"Hahaha maybe. But in the beginning it will be like this. And incredible as it may seem, Sica barely slept in these last few days. We all slept little." Yuri smiled at her friend who smiled back. "I missed you, bro."

-"I would also miss me if I were in your place, bro."

-"Shut up, Soo." Yuri said laughing.

-"Do you know what time my meal comes, bro?"

-"It looks like they're going to change your bandages and then you can eat. That's why I came here. We're going back to the dormitory and this sleep girl goes to home too." Sooyoung pouted.

- "Why the pout? You told us to leave your room a little while ago." Yuri teased.

-"I am sorry about that." Sooyoung looked sad down.

-"Hey, I'm kidding. We talk with your parents and today they stay here and we managed to convince them to rest tomorrow."

-"Thank you so much, Yuri." Sooyoung is happy that her friends are looking after their parents as well.

-"Do you need something, Soo?"

-"Can you ask Stella to come tomorrow?" Sooyoung asked timidly.

-"Of course. She wanted to come today, but we asked her not to come, because there were already a lot of people around here."

-"She wanted?!"

-"Yes. She's a good person and she saved you, Soo. We all love her." Yuri joked.

-"Speak for yourself." Jessica said as she woke up.

-"The other day you praised Stella at the press conference, what has changed?"

-"Nothing, but love is a strong word. I only love Soo right now." Jessica said smiling, looking at Sooyoung.

-"Ownnn you are so cute, Sica." Sooyoung clutched her friend's cheeks and Yuri rolled her eyes.

-"I talked a lot at the press conference, Soo." Jessica spoke proudly.

-"Tomorrow bring the video of the collective so I can see, pleeease."

-"Leave it to me. We have to go, Jessica."

-"But already?"

-"Yes, the nurses are already at the door waiting for us to go out to change Sooyoung's bandages." Yuri pointed to the door.

Jessica pouted, approached Soo, kissed her forehead, and said good-bye.

-"See you tomorrow, Soo. I love you." She whispered into her friend's ear.

-"I've never seen you like this, Sica, so cheesy." Yuri commented.

-"Bye, Yuri." Jessica left her friend talking to herself.

-"See you tomorrow, bro." Yuri ruffled Sooyoung's hair and left the room.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Good morning, Sooyoung, how do you feel?" Dr. Xim complimented her in the next morning.

-"I'm fine, doctor."

-"Did you sleep well?"

-"Yes."

-"Liar. She had several nightmares during the night." Soojin accused.

-"This is true?"

-"It was not a big deal."

-"Sooyoung, you're a hero and everything, but you've had some tough times in there and that can lead to a lot of traumas. How about talking to a professional about this?"

-"I'll think about it, but you don't have to worry. That goes away soon."

The doctor looked at Soojin and then at Sooyoung.

-"Please feel free to talk to me. Okay?"

-"Okay doctor."

-"And you're in pain?"

-"Nope."

-"You're lying again! Today when we went to the bathroom and she felt a lot of pain." Soojin again and Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

-"Sooyoung?"

-"Sometimes I feel more pain, but I know it's normal, I'll get used to it. And I don't want any more painkillers, they make me sleepy."

-"And you don't want to sleep because of the nightmares?"

-"No. It's not that, but I get tired of sleeping too." Sooyoung joked.

-"It is normal to feel pain, but the more pain you feel, the longer your recovery will be. Then I'll increase the dose of the mediction, okay?"

-"What I can do?" She finished laughing and pretending to be angry with her sister.

-"And your throat is better?"

-"Yeah, I hardly feel scratch anymore. I think I can eat another type of food."

-"Hahaha I'm going to talk to the nutritionist and we'll see what we'll do." The doctor said and continued examining Sooyoung.

-"You're doing very well, Sooyoung. Let's keep the oxygen for a few more days, but I think we'll soon be able to take it, okay?"

-"I'm getting used to it already."

-"So let's keep it forever." The doctor joked.

-"Noooo, I don't like it that much."

-"I'll see you later and please rest, young lady. If I know you're not resting, I'll suspend your friends' visits, huh?" He threatened in jest.

-"Count on me, Doc."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Soo, you need to rest."

-"Soon, Fany. I haven't finished watching the videos yet."

-"You've seen Stella's interview, our press conference, and the police video in the cafeteria. What else is missing?"

-"There are 10 more videos here in the folder."

-"Yuri stayed all night downloading the videos." Yoona gossiped.

-"There are a few more videos showing people praising Soo and have the two chapters of that drama you watch, Fany."

-"Oh my God, let's see Man of Honor, Soo?" Tiffany changed her mind.

-"Of course." Sooyoung smiled. She was not sleepy and wanted to stay awake with her friends.

-"Yuri, put it on the TV." Tiffany ordered and Jessica and Yoona set to watch as well.

-"I thought you didn't like it, Jessica?" Tiffany teased and Jessica said nothing.

30 minutes passed and Sooyoung fell asleep, but the other girls didn't notice.

-"What are you doing?" Taeyeon asks when entering the room accompanied by Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

-"Soo wanted to see the episodes she lost from Man of Honor." Tiffany answered without taking her eyes off the TV.

-"You wanted to see it, Tiffany." Jessica teased.

-"Sooyoung is asleep." Sunny pointed to her friend in bed.

Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona looked at Sooyoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter