- Overthinking

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- “Hey Bro, how are you?” Yuri asked Sooyoung as soon as they entered in Sooyoung room. For the first time that week Sooyoung was visited for who she really cared about.

- “Bored. I have the most tedious week in the history.” She spoke with a sigh. “Monday I saw Siwon, tuesday I went to the psychologist and during the whole time I was at home with my mother, who were 24 hours a day, I had to listen to her talking to me to eat better, to rest, in how much she loves Siwon, talking how good he is, she even made me watch a music video he made for the song he sang for me ... anyway, it was a terrible week. And just today, after so many days, you came to visit me.” Sooyoung said annoyedly.

- “Oh God, it really was the worst week in the world.” Yuri teased laughing at her friend's disgrace.

- “Shut up. You left me here alone. You should pity me.” Sooyoung complained throwing a pillow at Yuri.

- “Sorry, Soo. I really should have come sooner, but I stayed at my parents' house for a few days and just came back to the dorm yesterday because we called Ye-Jin, Kate and Stella to dinner in the dorm.”

Sooyoung heard Yuri and her eyes widened. “Did Stella go to the dorm?” She asked.

- “Yes, she and the girls. Seohyun insisted on offering a dinner for them in thanks to the New Year. Seohyun really liked the food they took and the drinks Kate made, and was delighted with Stella's attention to her. She helped her get home and everything.” When she heard the confirmation that Stella had gone to the dormitory, Sooyoung didn’t pay any attention to the rest Yuri had said. Stella didn’t come to visit me, but went to the dorm to see the girls. Did she give up on me because I didn’t break up with Siwon?

- “Hey Soo, what happened?” Yuri noticed her friend's change of mood and was curious.

- “Nothing.” Sooyoung replied without looking at her friend.

- “Hey bro, talk to me. I came here without the girls so we could talk just the two of us. Come on.” Yuri insisted and was alarmed when she saw a tear on Sooyoung's face.

- “Stella went to the dormitory to see you, but she didn’t come here to visit me. I invited her to come here, she said she would come on Wednesday, but she didn’t come.” Sooyoung replied with sadness, but Yuri could see that there was something else.

- “And you're sad just because she didn’t come here?”

- “Yes.”

- “But to the point of crying?”

- “I promised Stella that I would break up with Siwon this week, but as he was traveling I couldn’t do that and now I think she gave up on me.” Sooyoung confessed to Yuri.

- “Give up?”

- “Yul, Stella likes me more than as a friend.”

- “This is so obvious.” Yuri interrupted her with a smile.

- “And I also like her more than as a friend. I like her in a different way that I like you.” Sooyoung told her friend without taking her eyes off her face to see Yuri’s reaction.

- “Wow, maybe I expected that, but I'm still surprised.” Yuri said seriously. “But are you sure about that?” Yuri asked.

- “We have kissed a few times and I have no doubt that I like her.” Sooyoung said embarrassed and smiled at the sight of Yuri's face.

- “You two kissed?!” Yuri asked in surprise. “This I really didn’t expect. “When?” Yuri asked hurriedly and Sooyoung smiled.

- “Hmm, the first time was on the day of the terrorist attack.”

- “Are you kidding?” Yuri interrupted once more.

- “No. Before Stella went to get help for me, she kissed me.”

- “Oh my God and this doesn’t even appear in the video.” Yuri said trying to absorb the information. Sooyoung didn’t know what her friend was thinking of her confession and waited for Yuri to continue the questions.

- “And that was the only time you kissed?”

- “No, I think we kissed seven times already.” Sooyoung spoke uncertainly to her friend, but she knew exactly every time she kissed Stella and remembered each with affection.

- “Wow.” Yuri was even more surprised. “You really don’t doubt about your feelings.”

- “No, I have no doubt of that.” She said confidently and with a shy smile on her face. Yuri smiled at her friend's reaction and hugged her.

- “I'm very happy for you, Soo. I support you unconditionally and your taste for girls is much better than for boys.” She teased and they both laughed. Sooyoung was thrilled with the support of friend and kept the hug.

- “Thank you, Yul. Your support is very important to me. This is all new to me, I have not even thought about the consequences of being in love with a girl, but gradually I'm trying to understand myself, but at the moment I want to experience this and then I think about the consequences. And knowing that I have your support already helps me a lot.” Sooyoung said in a choked voice.

- “Hey cry baby, you're my bro. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy too.” Yuri said and Sooyoung started crying again, not only because she was thrilled with her friend's support, but also because all the emotions of the last few days.

- “Shiii, is this cry of happiness or sadness?”

- “From both.” She replied between sobs.

- “You say that because you think Stella is upset with you?” Yuri asked and Sooyoung nodded.

- “I saw her yesterday and she was different from the other times I saw her.”

- “How different?” Sooyoung asked wiping away the tears.

- “At the time I couldn’t say, but now knowing that there is a situation between you and her, she seemed sad. Have you talked these days?”

- “Sometimes, but she seemed distant since Thursday.”

- “And when you told her you couldn’t break with Siwon this week?”

- “On Tuesday.”

- “So maybe that's not what's bothering her.” Yuri tried to cheer her up. “Call her and talk, ask what happened Wednesday or Thursday to leave her like this. She's been helping you a lot, not just with lady kisses, maybe it's your turn to help her emotionally.” Yuri said and Sooyoung smiled at her friend's wise words.

- “Thank you, Yul.”

- “Not at all, bro. Now tell me, what's it like to kiss a girl?” Yuri asked curiously.

- “I have only kissed two people in my life, Siwon and Stella, but I can say with certainty that Stella is much better. She makes me feel like I've never felt with Siwon. Her kiss seems to be more welcoming, kinder. She doesn’t just want to kiss me, she wants me to feel good and I want to kiss her in the same way.” Sooyoung was talking and Yuri could see how passionate her friend was. “I really recommend it.”

- “Do you recommend Stella?” Yuri teased.

- “Nooo, I recommend lady kisses.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter