- Banana cake

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

-"Mom, this is the second nurse today looking at me differently. Did something happen? " Sooyoung asked as her mother gave her lunch.

-"Nothing happened, baby. Be calm and let's finish this lunch. You didn't eat dinner yesterday, so you need to eat better today." Mrs. Choi talked to the doctor and it was decided not to tell Sooyoung about the video for now. It could make her agitated and she needs to rest.

-"I can't believe I slept that much. More than 12 hours. I didn't even know I was so tired."

-"Yes. Angels are asleep too, baby." Sooyoung smiled at her mother's words.

-"I like angel more than heroin." Sooyoung admitted.

-"And I like you more with your mouth full. Come on, stop talking and chew."

-"Mom, you always said that I ate too much and now you want me to eat."

-"I want you strong enough to get out of the hospital as soon as possible, baby."

-"Okay, give me more food."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Yuri, you've seen more than 10 times this video, it's enough." Jessica scolded her friend. They were in one of the SM rooms after recording their part in the song in honor of the victims. They see the Sooyoung video an hour ago and they are now assimilating what they saw.

Jessica only saw the video once and turned her face to the parts where people's bodies were apparent. She didn't understand Yuri's obsession with the video. They already knew how much Sooyoung had been incredible for what Stella told, she didn't need the video to prove it.

-"Jessica, I had an idea of ​​the hell that went to Sooyoung, but I didn't know it was all that. I feel the need to see this to understand at least a little what my friend has gone through. I thought Soo was fine, but after seeing this video I'm not so sure." Yuri justified herself.

-"When Sooyoung said she had taken people out of the lake, I didn't imagine they would be like that." Taeyeon said pointing to the mutilated bodies.

-"Why is Soo kneeling? Oh no! Is she vomiting?" Yoona asked. She was seeing the video for the first time.

-"Yes and she goes to the lake and vomits again." Yuri had already memorized all the video. She was the first to have access to the video and each one that was arriving she showed. And every time her eyes filled with tears at the sight of what her friend had been through.

-"Look, she walking with difficulty. She had pain in her ribs there and everything she did from there was too much for her. Sooyoung is the only survivor still in the hospital. None of the other people stayed more than a day. For the simple fact that she did something and didn't run away." Yuri commented as she passed the video to Yoona.

-"Oh my God, he's dead." Yoona cried when she saw Kwang dying.

-"Look how she puts her hand on her chest, Yoona. Soo was not well." Yuri pointed again.

-"How could she do it all under these conditions?" Yoona asked without taking her eyes off the video.
-"Don't know. And pay attention to time. More than 15 minutes of video. It was time for at least the police who stood next to the park to enter."

-"My God, she ran off again. Where did she go?"

-"She went to get the pliers. Soon she comes back, look."

-"Wow, she was quick."

-"I've never seen her run so fast."

-"My God, how she's going to be able to cut it."

-"Look at her hand, Yoona, it's bleeding."

-"My God. She did it."

-"Look at the people running. No one stays to help. Everyone leaves her there."

-"How many people. My God!"

-"This is Stella?"

-"Yes, she's waiting for Soo. Look. That she's yelling at her. I think to her get out of there."

-"Now Soo saw her. Oh no she came in."

-"And Stella remained there."

-"Soo went out with the child. Oh my God. It exploded."

Yoona at this point had tears in her face. She had heard Stella tell everything, but seeing the video had another impact.

-"How much dust. Where is Soo? Where's Stella?"

-"I hate that part." Yuri spoke with tears in her face.

-"Soo protected the child."

-"Yes, look, she fell on her left arm while her right arm embraced Sun-Hee."

-"Don't show where Stella took Sun-Hee?"

-"After."

-"I understood why you hate this part. Soo seems to be dead." Yoona spoke in a choked voice.

-"Yes."

-"Let's go Soo, wake up. Oh no, she's in pain."

-"A lot."

-"Stella took good care of her."

-"She did."

-"We can't see Soo because she's lying down?"

-"No. Stella put her to a point where the camera will not pick up. Look. You can only see part of Stella, too. That was the moment she went after help."

-"Ended up?"

-"No, it shows until help arrives, but you can't see anything else."

-"I talked to Soojin and Sooyoung doesn't know and will not know so soon about the video. The doctor said that this can make her very agitated and the order now is absolute rest until Tuesday." Tiffany walked into the room.

-"We can't see her tomorrow? " Jessica asked.

-"No, only in 3 days."

-"What about this video?" Sunny came in asking.

-"Here, Sunny." Yuri called to her.

-"Oh no!" Jessica complained and left the room.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Hello!"

-"Wake up, Stella!"

-"What happened, Kate?"

-"There's a video on the internet about your wonder woman."

-"What are you talking about?"

-"There is a video on the internet of the Sooyoung special edition park security cameras. It shows everything your girl did and it's incredible."

-"What? Where is this video?" Stella woke up.

-"It's on the internet, but the TV loves to appropriate internet content and is also showing."

- "But what appears in this video?"

-"All the moments of Sooyoung after the explosion until her rescue. Someone took the videos and edited."

-"Even the rescue? But does it show something different?"  Stella was worried about the kiss, did the kiss appear?

-"If an Idol rescuing bodies in the middle of a burning lake is not something different then I don't know what it is anymore."

-"Kate!"

-"What are you afraid of? You kissing your princess?"

Stella  was quiet.

-"Did you kiss her in that hell?"

-"Of course not." Stella said, but Kate didn't believe it.

-"Okay. Plus, there's no kissing on your girl. It's not a romantic video, it's a horror movie."

Stella hung up the phone and ran to see the video and the feeling was not good. In addition to the shock of seeing

Sooyoung trying to help the victims, Stella felt as if her intimacy had been invaded - even if she participated in 1/4 of that.

"How is Sooyoung feeling?"

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Jessica was on the roof looking at the Seoul sky to avoid people talking about the video. She didn't like it. She felt as if they had invaded her friend's privacy. "If Sooyoung didn't go into details about people she took out of the lake, it was because something bothered her, and this all being revealed in the video is a tremendous lack of respect not only with my friend, but with the families of the people."

-"Did you see the video?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and replied.

-"Donghae, if you want to talk about the video go talk to Yuri. She's seen it hundreds of times."

-"Calm down, I just came to talk to you. I will not talk about the video anymore. OK?"

Jessica did not answer.

-"Jessica, when will you give me the honor of having dinner with me?"

-"Donghae, my best friend is in the hospital, I'm not in the mood for it."

-"Okay, you're right. But let me know when you'll be in the mood for a dinner." Jessica nodded.

-"Siwon came to see me. They fought right?"

-"No. Siwon was an idiot and hurt Sooyoung at a time when she is frail. I don't know how their relationship is, but I hope it ends."

-"Why?"

-"Because she deserves better."

-"Like me?" Donghae tried to make Jessica jealous.

-"I said something better."

-"Who for example?"

-"Someone who doesn't tell her to take the affair now that everyone in Korea loves her, so she will not have problems with retaliation from his fans."

-"Okay, he was an . I assure you I'm better than that."

-"For who?"

-"For you."

-"Maybe." She answered and went down looking for her friends to be able to leave. Donghae smiled at the answer.

-"I have chance."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"I talked to Soojin and they managed to hide from Sooyoung about the video. Let's see what it will look like tomorrow. They said it was difficult because the whole hospital is commenting and Sooyoung even asked why the nurses were looking at her differently." Tiffany said.

-"Looking different? How?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Maybe they're attracted to Sooyoung." Sunny spoke.

-"Unnie?"

-"Yes, despite all the tragedy and blood, Sooyoung is really y saving everyone."

-"Sunny!" Taeyeon shouted.

-"What Tae? Why the surprise? It is normal for women to be attracted to others."

-"Only I see no logic in how Sunny changed the subject?" Yoona asked, but no one answered her, they all seemed interested in what Sunny was saying.

-"Stella for example. I'm sure she's in love with Sooyoung."

-"Sunny!" This time it was Tiffany.

-"You think? I think she's amazed at Sooyoung, that's all." Yuri spoke.

-"Yuri, you're too slow. You realize that Stella and her friends are all lesbians, right?" Sunny asked.

Only Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica showed no surprise.

-"Really, unnie?!"

-"The american friend I had noticed, the blonde, the rest I didn't know." Taeyeon confessed.

-"That is Kate." Tiffany corrected.

-"Did you know, Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Yes."

-"Why you didn't say anything?" Hyoyeon questioned.

-"Because it's not right to do that. I don't go to my friends in the USA and say: did you know that Hyoyeon is straight?"

-"She had a point." Yuri praised her and earned a smile from Tiffany.

-"You should have said it, because it's the first time I see lesbians." Everyone made faces for Hyoyeon. "Okay, it's not the first time, but beautiful this way is the first."

-"Hyoyeon, I understand your point, but it's offensive. Don't talk like that to anyone." Tiffany advised.

-"Stella is the most beautiful." Taeyeon praised and won a slap from Sunny and Tiffany. "What did I say wrong?"

-"Can someone explain to me how we got into this conversation?" Yoona was the only one not interested in the subject and Jessica was quiet watching TV, but paying attention to what was said on the table.

-"Stella unnie is really beautiful, she is elegant." Seohyun praised.

-"And takes good care of Sooyoung." Yuri completed earning glances from her friends. "What?! Sunny said she is in love with Soo. I just got the hang of it."

-"But Sooyoung is straight and has a boyfriend." Hyoyeon remembered.

-"An idiot .. I'm so much more Stella." Yuri spoke again and they all go quiet.

- "They went through this tragedy together and feel good in each other's company. Just that." Tiffany said. "And if that's what Sunny said, it's an one sided love."

-"And if not, do you will support Sooyoung?" Sunny asked.

-"Yoona's right, I don't understand why you're talking about it." Jessica finally spoke.

-"Why do you say that? Are you jealous, Jessica? Possessive Jessica attacks again." Sunny teased and Jessica threw a cushion in her face.

-"Shut up! it looks like something happened. Turn up the volume, Jessica!" Hyoyeon interrupted.

"And the Seoul police chief just quit. According to sources, his post was unsustainable after questionable statements about police action in the attack and the video leak from the explosions last Saturday. The defense minister said that by tomorrow he will have a new person for the job and apologizes on behalf of all sectors of the defense to the population, the families of the victims, the survivors and Sooyoung and her family. Regarding the video, he said it's being investigated, but it is a fact that a hacker invaded the police network and took these videos that were secret content and asks that people do not disclose it".

-"Too late, Yuri has already shown it to half of the world." Taeyeon teased.

"Regarding the investigations, the minister said that he will personally evaluate the team responsible and look for more people to be involved."

"It seems that this video served something." Jessica thought.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Sooyoung remained at rest in the days that followed. Unable to turn on the TV, which she found very strange, and only her parents and Soojin to visit her, Sooyoung slept more than ever and hates to admit it, but she was feeling better after more than 3 days of absolute rest.

-"Sooyoung, your test results have come out and you've had a significant improvement these past few days. We can start thinking about releasing you so you can recover at home."

-"Seriously, Dr. Xim ?! When?" She asked excitedly.

-"I don't want to give you false hope, but Sunday is a good date."

-"I don't believe!" Her mother was very happy.

-"Believe me, Mrs. Choi. Your little girl will be able to go home soon."

-"Tomorrow we will try to take the oxygen and Friday and Saturday will be your final test before discharge, Sooyoung."

-"You know I love all of you here and I am very grateful, but I can't wait to leave."

-"I understand, Sooyoung. But the rest remains the same. But today you can have visits and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter