December 24 - cut the rope

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, double update.

 

 

After finishing their performance the girls were watching Siwon's performance on TVs backstage. Siwon was sang for Sooyoung hanging by a rope. Deep down, Yuri hoped the rope would break and Siwon would fall, ending that silly marriage request, but that might hurt the boy. Despite being in the team who hates Siwon, it would be a tragic way to end it, so soon she got it out of her head. But she still hoped that Sooyoung would deny the request, even after hearing Jessica talking to Sunny. Soo always surprises us, who knows this time?

She remembers well the words she heard Jessica say to Sunny: “She chose him instead of me.” At the time she didn’t pay attention to the double meaning of it. At the time she imagined Jessica was talking about her friendship with Sooyoung, but remembering the scene she realized she could have something more in it. It would be that? Yuri's eyes widened and she searched for Jessica who also didn’t take her eyes off the monitor watching the scene, but she was watching Sooyoung.

It’s like Jessica has a radar for Soo. Why am I only seeing Siwon and she is watching her? Yuri looked sideways and saw that monitor was the return to Sooyoung's camera, what she saw was Siwon's camera and around it had 4 other monitors that showed the all transmission. She approached Jessica and chose to see only her friend and was startled to realize how much Sooyoung was nervous. She has known her friend since the days of trainee and Sooyoung always looked at the cameras very naturally, she rarely had the opportunity to see her friend nervous on the front of the camera and what she saw there was someone unrecognizable.

- “Where is Sooyoung looking?” She thought aloud when she saw her friend looking sideways and didn’t notice when Jessica looked at her strangely.

- “What are you looking for, Soo?” Again she thought aloud and Jessica turned back to the TV and noticed something strange in Sooyoung's eyes as well. Soon Sunny and Tiffany joined to them.

- “Where are the girls?” Yuri asked without taking her eyes off the TV.

- “Seo and Yoona returned to the dressing room and Hyoyeon and Taeyeon go find a way to cut the Siwon rope.” Tiffany said that seriously and the other three girls looked at her laughing.

- “Really?” Sunny asked?

- “They were very angry at this scene.” Tiffany pointed to the TV. “And they said they would find a way and they went to that way.” She pointed to the side where Siwon hung out. “I think they were actually cutting the rope.”

All the girls laughed about it imagining the scene that would be impossible to happen, but deep down they all wanted something they could do to get in the way. However, soon they saw that Siwon was on the ground, in front of Sooyoung and realized that HyoTae failed in the mission.

At that moment Sunny took Jessica's hand who smiled with the gesture and saw that Yuri had done the same, now in her left hand.

- “I lost Soo, but at least I have my friends around.” She spoke in a low voice, but they all heard it and smiled at it as they saw Siwon kneeling in front of Sooyoung.

Yuri didn’t take her eyes from the TV. She heard only Tiffany and Sunny cheering: “Say no, Soo. Say no.” But as soon as Sooyoung said yes, she felt Jessica drop her hand and saw her friend was already being supported by Sunny and Tiffany. She looked back at the TV and realized that Sooyoung was strange. She could see the party that was on the stage, Siwon hugging and kissing her, but from there she could see that her friend was not well.
-“What's going on, Soo?” She thought aloud again. The girls got out of the embrace when they heard Yuri.
- “What Yuri?” Tiffany asked. But Yuri didn’t have time to respond, because she ran to the stage when she saw her friend faint.
She doesn’t know how she got there so fast, but now she was kneeling on the floor beside Sooyoung who was unconscious. She was on the floor, surrounded by Siwon and other people.

She took her friend's face and she could see that she was breathing. Which made her relieved, but then she felt something wet in her hands and saw that it was blood coming from her friend's head. She must have hurt in the fall.

- “Why didn’t you hold her?” She said to Siwon staring at him. He looked scared and stuttered trying to explain himself, but Yuri did not even hear him.

- “Where are the paramedics? Has anyone called them?”

- “Yes, they are coming.” She saw that one of her managers was at her side and answered. She turned her attention to Sooyoung and faced Siwon once more.

- “Give me your shirt.”

- “What?”

- “Give me your shirt, Siwon. I need to stop the bleeding.” He drew it quickly and handed it to Yuri who pressed the wound on the side of Sooyoung's head.

- “Oppa, are you sure the help is coming? Isn’t better to take her to the hospital?” She asked to her manager.

- “Help is coming, we'd better wait here, Yuri.”

While talking to her manager, Yuri saw that Sunny, Tiffany and Jessica were just there watching everything. Tiffany had tears on her face and Jessica was hugging her, hiding her face in her neck. She read Tiffany's lips asked if Soo was all right and with sadness in her eyes answered.

- “I don’t know.” And she can see Tiffany hugging Jessica stronger. There were more people around who kept asking questions and Yuri ignored them all and asked them to leave the front when she saw help coming.

- “What happened?”

- “I don’t know, she passed out.” Siwon replied, but was soon cut off by Yuri.

- “She collapsed and hit her head on the floor. I think it was in the side.” She showed the full shirt full of blood. The paramedics removed the tissue and started the first aid.

- “Do you have any idea why she fainted?”

- “I don’t know, she was fine…” Siwon was responding when Yuri spoke again.

- “I'm not sure, but I think it was some kind of stress. Yesterday she had a stomach ache and she seemed nervous. She was under a lot of stress these days and I believe that was the reason.”

While responding, Yuri saw paramedics immobilizing her friend and feared it could be something more serious, like a spinal injury due to fall. If this is it this time I'll kill Siwon with my own hands.

- “She is fine? Why that?”

- “It's the procedure, ma'am.”

- “But is there something in her spine?”

- “I don’t think so. Because of the height of the fall and the region of the there is no risk, but we do so, because it is the procedure and only the tests will give certainty of what happened. But to calm you, her breathing is normal, only her blood pressure is quite low and oxygenation too. Are you going to us?”

- “Yes.” Yuri did not think twice, she would not leave her friend's side at that moment and ran off with the paramedics who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter