- Photograph 2

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- “Jessica, can you cut this onion, please?”

- “Nope.”

- “WHY?”

- “Donghae, if you called me to cook for you I'm leaving.”

- “No, no. It wasn’t that, but I thought it would be nice to cook together.” He flirted and Jessica raised an eyebrow at his attitude.

- “No way. I don’t cook for myself the more for Siwon.”

- “Why that?”

- “Because am I not in the mood and if it is so difficult to cook, why not ask for food?”

- “No, I promised that I would make a special meal for Soo and I will do my duty.”

- “Good luck.” Donghae laughed and Jessica thought it was strange.

- “What is that?”

- “You got jealous.”

- “Jealous?”

- “I am cook for Sooyoung and not for you.” Jessica rolled her eyes. She didn’t really care.

- “Are you going to cook only for her?”

- “Don’t.”

- “Am I going to be able to eat your food?”

- “Yes.”

- “So, I see no reason to be jealous.” He laughed again.

- “You're definitely jealous and I’m happy about that.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. Let him think that. Yesterday Yuri said I was jealous of Sooyoung and today Donghae thought I was jealous of him because of Sooyoung. She knew Donghae could not be more wrong, but what about Yuri? Was she right?

The bell rang.

- “Jessica, answer the door for me, please.”

- “The house is yours, you should attend.”

- “Aish.” Donghae left the kitchen and went to answer the door while Jessica drank wine in the kitchen.

- “Hello Jessica.” Siwon greeted her.

- “Hey Sica..Jessica.” it was Sooyoung's turn. Jessica greeted them both coldly, but she had to disguise her smile when she heard Sooyoung calling her nickname.

- “Oppa, do you need help in the kitchen?” Sooyoung asked.

- “The meat is baking and soon it will be ready, I need help with the potatoes, the rice and the salad. I asked Jessica for help, but she said no. But I also don’t think it right that you help me, Soo, because you're not 100% yet…”

- “Don’t worry, Oppa. I can do something sitting ...”

- “No, no, no.” Siwon interrupted. “Today the boys will make the food.” He said as he tied the apron. Sooyoung smiled as Jessica rolled her eyes.

- “I'm going to the living room.” Jessica picked up the bottle of wine and her glass. Sooyoung stayed in the kitchen, but soon joined her friend in the living room.

- “I've never been able to define you as a princess or a feminist. I always wondered.” She told Jessica as she looked at her curiously.

- “He invented this lunch, so he has to made it. If he wants my help, I'll help him choosing the restaurant to go. It’s simple.”

 Sooyoung laughed at her friend. She misses her. She misses her friend's princess's attitude, or she would be a feminist? She promised herself that she would treat Jessica with the coldness that she is treating her, but upon seeing her friend today her plans don’t work. Why does Jessica make me feel this way?

- “He said you were jealous, because he would cook for me.”

- “He's such an idiot.” Jessica rolled her eyes. “I will never be jealous of Donghae.”

- “And from me?”

- “What about you?”

- “Are you jealous of me?” Sooyoung didn’t know where the courage came from, but she saw a chance to ask something that had bothered her for more than a week.

- “What kind of question is that, Soo?” Jessica bothered with the question. First, she was not expecting and secondly, she didn’t know how to respond. Should I lie or tell the truth? What’s the truth?

- “Soo ... I haven’t heard you call me Soo for two weeks.” Sooyoung smiled and didn’t answer her friend's question. Why does Jessica make me feel this way? In less than five minutes with her it's already the second time I ask myself that.

Jessica was embarrassed by her friend's comment and took a sip of wine to disguise the embarrassment.

- “Siwon said you and Donghae are dating. It is true?” Jessica nearly choked on that question.

- “Bull. Your boyfriend loves to make up stories.”

- “Is not true.”

- “Of course not!”

- “But why did he say that?”

- “Because Donghae asked me to date him.”

- “And you accepted?”

- “I still have not given my answer.”

- “And what will it be?”

- “Why do you want to know?” Jessica challenged her.

- “Oh becau ... because you are my friend and we have always told these things to each other.” Sooyoung stammered. Since when is it so hard to answer this kind of thing for Sica?

- “The way you tell me you were going to make your dating public?”

- “Sica ...”

- “Why do you think I'll tell you about my relationship with Donghae if you decided to exclude me from your decisions? These decisions affect our group's image, Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung remained silent. Group’s image.

- “You were full of questions and now you were quiet. If you want I'll call your boyfriend to speak for you. He loves to tell everyone what you think. I loved when he said that the public would be happy when they knew you had a MAN by your side.” Jessica spoke with irony and didn’t realize how her words hurt Sooyoung.

- “I didn’t come here today to fight with you, Jessica. Sorry if I wanted to know about your life.” Sooyoung said annoyed and went to the balcony. Sooyoung was staring at the sight of Donghae's apartment when she felt a tear trickle down her face. Group

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter