- Promises

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soon after the fireworks the party continued and the boys and Jessica were finally eating.

- “My God, this food is awesome!” Donghae praised it.

- “I wanted to eat fast to get back and dance with the girls, but this food is delicious.” Eunhyuk said. Yoona joined them and began to eat again.

- “Yeah, it’s the best food in the world. Did you eat that wonderful soufflé?” Yoona asked.

- “Yeah, I think I'm in love with it.” Heechul said.

- “Did you eat it, baby?” Donghae asked Jessica who was eating in silence.

- “Nope”

- “But it’s so good.”

- “She was going to pick it up, but when I told her that Stella unnie make the soufflé she takes out of her plate.” Seohyun spoke earning a glare from Jessica.

- “Why?” Donghae asked curiously.

- “I didn’t eat carbs after midnight.”

- “But you're eating the raspberry pie that has carb and lots of sugar.” Seohyun spoke again and due to her alcoholic state didn’t notice the look of anger that Jessica again gave her.

- “God, this pie really is wonderful.” Yoona praised and went to get a piece.

- “Why you are not dancing, Seohyun?” Jessica asked, trying to get rid of the younger girl.

- “Because Kate told me to come and eat something else or she would not make any more drinks for me.”

- “She really is cool.” Heechul praised.

- “They all are.” Seohyun praised they and Jessica rolled her eyes.

- “Where is Stella? I need to compliment her.” Donghae asked.

- “She went to see Seoul in Soo's room.” Seohyun replied.

- “Maknae, even drunk you know everything.” Heechul joked.

- “I'm not drunk.”

- “Yes, you are and should already be in bed like Mr. and Ms. Choi.” Jessica spoke in a bad mood.

- “You should eat Stella unnie soufflé to improve your mood.” Seohyun responded it back.

- “I don’t need anything for Stella.” Jessica murmured, but Donghae heard her.

- “I brought the pie and the owner for you all compliment her.” Yoona spoke with Ye-Jin by her side.

Everyone was excited except Jessica. Donghae was suspicious of this behavior.

- “Don’t you like Sooyoung's new friends?”

- “Nothing against them.”

- “I think you're jealous of them.”

- “Shut up.” She replied annoyed. I already have to tolerate Sooyoung all the time with Stella, everyone complimenting her and her friends. I don’t have to hear Donghae saying I'm jealous of they. Come on.

- “Don’t be like that, Jess. They are cool and it's good for Sooyoung to make new friends because her boyfriend is not as present as I am to you.” Jessica was surprised at Donghae's criticism of Siwon.

- “Why you say that?” She asked suddenly interested in what Donghae had to say. I think it's the first time this week that I've been interested in something he has to say.

- “We all got angry at him for not holding her when she passed out and not going to the hospital with her. We told him to rethink his actions and he was not happy. He is blinded by their success. I hope he changes and treats her better.” Donghae spoke and Jessica could see how disappointed he was with Siwon.

- “And I hope this relationship ends.” Jessica spoke with conviction and a smile on her face. Donghae was surprised.

- “Only if it is Soo, I'm sure Siwon will never break up with her.”

- “She's not paying much attention to him either. He could break up too.” Jessica said, fishing.

- “Like I said, he is blinded by the success they are making. He's a bit obsessed with it and despite that, he likes her a lot.” Jessica rolled her eyes to hear that Siwon likes Sooyoung. Bull

- “Do you think he would do any harm to her?” Jessica wanted to make sure Siwon wouldn’t do anything to Sooyoung not only about the article that he blackmailed her, but physically. Donghae disappointed with Siwon was not a good sign.

- “Oh no. He really likes her. He is only obsessed with success and accommodated that she has family and friends to take care of her. He’s a good guy, Jess. Don’t worry.”

- “That’s what you think.” Jessica said and Donghae was surprised, but he didn’t have time to question his girlfriend because they were soon interrupted by the girls who wanted everyone dancing with them.

- “You've eaten too much, let's dance.” Sunny shouted.

- “Maknae, now you can have another drink, but it will be your last one, okay?”  Kate said already with a glass in hand.

- “Yahhhhh give it to me.” Everyone laughed at Seohyun.

- “Yoona, stop eating. Guys, come on.” Hyoyeon commanded and all accompanied her.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

- “Looks like he's okay.” Stella spoke as she looked at Seoul who was lying on his little bed besides Sooyoung bed.

- “He looks so cute when he’s sleeping like a little ball.” Sooyoung said admiring the dog.

- “I think you're cuter.” Stella spoke already staring at Sooyoung who turned to the older girl already staring at her lips.

- “I think you're y.” Sooyoung spoke and Stella attacked her lips with a long kiss. Sooyoung placed her hands on Stella's waist who put her hands on the back of Sooyoung's neck, deepening the kiss. Stella smiled at the younger girl's moan and was surprised when she felt Sooyoung's tongue on her lips. Without interrupting the kiss, they lay on the bed with Sooyoung over Stella and the two girls indulged in the desire and kissed passionately for more than five minutes. Slowly Stella slowed and planted small kisses on Sooyoung's lips that smiled with affection.

- “Happy New Year, Soo.” Stella spoke as she held the girl's face who was still with her eyes closed. Sooyoung leaned her forehead on Stella and opened her eyes.

- “Happy New Year, Stella!” Sooyoung spoke breathlessly.

- “I didn’t give your first hug of the year, but I'm glad I kissed you first.”

- “I loved your hug, your words and this kiss that I hope will be the first of many.”

- “For me I'll kiss you like this the rest of the year.”

- “So let's continue to kiss, because the year will be short for how much I want to kiss you.” Sooyoung said and started the kiss this time was shorter, but no less passionate.

- “You just promised to kiss me this way all year long?” Stella asked as they recovered from the kiss.

-“Yes.” Sooyoung replied lying by Stella’s side.

- “And how are you going to fulfill this by being engaged?”

- “This week I'm going to break up with Siwon.” Sooyoung spoke without hesitation.

- “Wow, you already make two promises in the last minutes.” Stella said suspiciously.

- “And I intend to keep the two promises.” Sooyoung said looking into Stella's eyes who could see the determination in Sooyoung eyes.

- “I want 2012 to be a good year and for that I need to react, I need to make it happen.” Sooyoung still said confidently, but Stella could see that the determination in her gaze was not so much anymore.

- “But I know it's not just Siwon who holds you right?”

- “I intend to resolve my others problems as well, but first it will be Siwon, in respect of me, Jessica and you.” Stella propped her elbow on the bed to support her head as she looked curiously at Sooyoung.

- “He threatened Jessica for her help him with our relationship.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter