- Saudade

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stella was reading some emails before leaving. She didn’t feel like cooking and was going to have lunch with her friends when she heard the bell ring.

I'm not expecting anyone and the doorman didn’t let me know that someone is coming up. Is it some neighbor?

She opened the door and a smiling Sooyoung was waiting for her.

- “I told you that you would be the first one to know when I broke up with Siwon.” Sooyoung spoke without greeting her. “So, I broke up with him and now I'm single and I hope it will be for a short time.”

Stella admired Sooyoung's smile for a few seconds and then pulled her into the house. She closed the door and soon felt the younger girl's lips on hers. She was surprised by her attitude, but she gave herself to the kiss. The girls didn’t stop even with Seoul barking and jumping on their legs. Stella put her hands on Sooyoung's waist and without interrupting the kiss, led her to the sofa. The kiss continued but now with Sooyoung sitting on the couch and Stella in her lap. Seoul just looked at the two girls from the armchair.

Still in her coat, Sooyoung began to feel very hot and regretfully interrupted the kiss. She was panting and Stella was worried for a moment.

- “Are you okay, Soo? Is it your lungs?” Sooyoung laughed at Stella's concern.

- “No.” She was breathing heavily. “Our kiss was really hot and that coat here is pretty hot too.” She spoke as she tried to get it out. Still on her lap, Stella helped her and soon they kissed again.

Stella held the singer's face as if she were afraid she would slip out of her hands. While Sooyoung only held by her waist. And without interrupting the kiss again, Stella made them lie down on the couch, with her still above Sooyoung who didn’t complain at any moment.

After a few minutes of make-out, they finally stopped and stood for more than a minute with their eyes closed, their foreheads glued and breathing heavy.

When Stella opened her eyes, she smiled as she saw Sooyoung looking at her.

- “Why did you take so long to open your eyes?” Sooyoung asked.

- “Because I was afraid to open and you're not here anymore.” Stella said embarrassed by her insecurity and cheesy words.

- “Get used to it.” Sooyoung pointed to herself. “I came to stay.” She smiled and Stella kissed her one more time.

- “I can’t believe this is happening.” Stella spoke as she touched Sooyoung's lips.

- “You were doubting I was going to break up with him, isn’t it?” Sooyoung asked a little sadly to notice Stella was so mesmerized with everything.

- “That's not it, Soo. But I confess that in the last days I was afraid of that.” She pointed at both of them. “Will not happen anymore. I was afraid I wouldn’t kiss you again.” Stella spoke truthfully, but without mentioning the reason for her fear: Mrs. Choi. “Sorry to doubt you, but the circumstances are complicated.” Stella continued to speak as she realized that Sooyoung was looking at her curiously.

- “From the beginning the circumstances were complicated for the two of us. I hope one day they will be less complicated.” Sooyoung spoke truthfully.

- “And how was it?” Stella asked, and Sooyoung knew what she was talking.

- “Complicated too.” She smiled. “He seemed not to understand what I was talking about, but the good thing I finally broke up with him.” She spoke confidently and Stella kissed her one more time.

- “Why that?”

- “Can’t I kiss you any more?” Stella said pretending to be hurt.

- “Of course you can.” Sooyoung spoke shyly and Stella kissed her once more.

 “I love when you smile, so I can’t resist and I have to kiss you.”

- “Good to know, I will smile at you all the time, but it will be easy, cause you make me very happy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter