- Still brave

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week was different from the previous ones. If before the girls always tried to talk to Sooyoung for messages, now they don’t send anything and even created a new chat without her for the conversations in group. This didn’t go unnoticed by Sooyoung. Even though she didn’t respond before, she read the messages and was surprised when a few days after her decision to participate in the program, no messages had been sent to the group. They were definitely giving her the cold treatment. What Sooyoung thought was good at first, so that she didn’t have to give much explanation to them, but after a few days she missed her friends, but she knew she deserved that treatment.

Same treatment she felt from her parents, who simply asked if she was feeling well and asked her to eat better. Any other type of conversation very common on other days, became absent and being alone in her room was what she did most. Soojin was being the most honest in demonstrating her disappointment at her sister's attitudes. She didn’t say a word to her younger sister and ignored every time Sooyoung tried to talk to her. If Sooyoung was dealing very badly with the pressure, her family and friends were not doing better in dealing with Sooyoung and they had no idea what that could become.

The only persons who Sooyoung had a regular conversation was with her manager, who was taking care of her participation in the TV Show; Siwon, now busy with his year-end appointments, he didn’t visit her more every day, but whenever he could, he speak for messages with his girlfriend; and Stella, who used the same resource to talk to her, but 4 days ago Sooyoung has started to ignore her. She was ashamed to deny her and her friends a video to reinforce the donations to the site they created but she had no choice since she had agreed to appear exclusively for the Inkigayo and couldn’t break this deal with fear that interfered in something and she ended up being absent from the program, risking the life of all.

Sooyoung had several feelings, if one hand she can’t wait to do her appearance in the TV show and get rid of this commitment, on the other hand she was afraid and don’t want this moment to come soon. Just thinking about facing the audience again already gave me goose bumps.

She always faced it all with goose bumps, but in a good way. It was the adrenaline of experiencing what she always wanted to do. If she felt nervous to could do her best, now she just prays to not to panic. This anxiety was consuming her from the inside and anything was reason to feel her hands shaking and her heart pounding.

Five days ago she asked Siwon for help on condition he tell no one. He hesitated at first, but pondered imagining that he didn’t want to upset his now future wife, otherwise she might change her mind about the engagement. So he arranged with a friend a remedy for anxiety that seemed to work to Sooyoung, but what should be only one pill a day became soon 3 and now she hopes the pills will not end before the TV show. I have 6 days and 15 pills, I hope it’s enough.

Today Sooyoung will participate in a radio broadcasting with Siwon and has already taken one pill in the morning and left another in her pocket If she needs, which she is sure she will need. They will promote the Inkigayo show. She didn’t want to go, but it was one of the conditions imposed by Lee Sooman for Sooyoung to make him agree to disdain her parents' opinion.

Sooyoung figured out she would get into trouble with her family and friends for acting the way she did, but she didn’t realize it would be so much. Theoretically the other girls were to be on the radio show as well, but they canceled their participation, leaving only the lovebirds as guests.

It was the first show that Sooyoung participated in after the attack and she hoped that her family and friends would come together to support her, but no one offered to come along, so she had only Siwon's support - The person I least wanted next to me after the terrorist attack is the only one who wants my company.

Before starting the radio broadcasting, she had received a message from Stella wishing good luck. Sooyoung felt happy and admits that the message gave her confidence, but she felt guilty for ignoring her and yet Stella managed a way to talk to her. To make her feel good. She refused all invitations from Stella, either to visit her or to go to her house. Stella didn’t do anything to me and I'm giving her a cold treat, but besides being ashamed of refusing to do the video, I can’t risk seeing her. He would find out. Who knows after this engagement he gives me peace?

 

- “You have already told some of your intimacies today.” Sooyoung didn’t say anything, only Siwon talked about it and much of what he said Sooyoung doesn’t know where he got it. “But how is your relationship with the members of your groups?”

- “It's very good. Prior to our relationship, Super Junior and SNSD girls were already very close friends, so when we started dating nothing changed, just at the beginning they teasing us more. They have been very supportive when we decide to make this public. Bull. The boys I can’t say anything, but I know how much the girls didn’t like it, especially Sica.

- “Since you all are so close, is there any more SuperGeneration couple?”

- “No. None.” Sooyoung replied without giving room for Siwon to insinuate anything. I don’t doubt that he would speak of Donghae and Jessica. Did Jessica respond to his request? Are they dating? I like Donghae, but I do not think they should date.

- “And since you are very friends and get along well, who would you date in your groups?”

- “I'm with the best woman in the world by my side, do you really think I'll answer that?” Siwon joked, putting a hand on Sooyoung's shoulder showing possession, which didn’t please her, but she liked the subject and decided to participate a little more in the show, which almost only Siwon spoke of.

- “But I'll answer.” She said leaving the presenters happy and Siwon looked at her suspiciously.

- “Of the boys I can’t say, but the girls I think would date any of them.” She meant it.

- “You say that if you were a boy?”

- “No, as a girl.”

- “A gay relationship?”

- “She is kidding.” Siwon tried to interrupt the conversation that bothered him.

- “Yes, more precisely a lesbian relationship.”

- “Wow, this is new.” The presenter spoke up.

- “Yes. You always ask this, but always considering a boy and a girl.”

- “We are more traditional.” The presenter tried to fix it.

- “I think you are very open mind. You ask us to change gender, you suppose us as transgender, but never as homo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter