- Friendship goals

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls arrived exhausted from rehearsal. It has been a long day both physically and emotionally. After the discussion with Sooyoung they tried to absorb everything her friend said, but they didn’t have much time, because they still rehearsed for tomorrow's show and for what they would record after Christmas. One thing they knew, that wasn‘t normal and there was something wrong with Sooyoung, but it didn’t stop them from being upset with her, especially Yuri who spent the rest of the day quiet.

Yuri was in her room finishing her things when Tiffany appeared.

- “Where is Yoona?”

- “In the shower.” Yuri replied as she applied moisturizing cream on her face. Tiffany approached and hugged her tightly.

- “I wanted to do this all day, but I knew I would cry, so I left it to do just now.” Tiffany spoke as she cried. Yuri nodded, but she was quiet.

- “Don’t listen to for what Sooyoung said today, Yul. She's not the person we saw today. Something is wrong and this should not hit us.”

- “But that doesn’t stop me from being sad, Fany.” Yuri spoke with tears on her face.

- “But that's what this hug is for, to leave your sadness and know that I'm on your side. I love Sooyoung and what I want most is to see her good, to see her return to normal, but she’s full of people trying to help her. Her family, we, Siwon, doctors, Stella ... but I worry about you too, worry with us. We are having to go through this difficult situation, but we don’t have to go through this alone. We have each other. You have me and the girls and we're here to help too. Since last week you have been quiet with Soo's decision and today you had to see her talk those nonsense. She threatened you, Yuri. I understand that each one has a way of dealing with the situation, but me and the girls are here to help you too.” Tiffany spoke as she wiped Yuri's tears.

- “From the beginning you've always been optimistic, but since last week seems to have lost some of that. I mean, it's okay to feel that way, but we're here to help you. Just as you helped me that day in the hospital bathroom, I can help Yul.”

- “Thank you, Fany. It's good to hear this from you.” Yuri ran her hand over her face and saw that it was wet. “This pabo made me lose all the cream I put on my face.” Yuri was referring to Sooyoung.

- “This pabo is making us lose sleep.”

- “Yes.” Yuri nodded and sighed deeply. “Of course, it hurts me what she said, her threat, but what hurts me the most is ingratitude, Fany. Last week I took her to Stella's house. It was all hidden, without you, Siwon and her parents knowing and when I went to get her she was very happy, that made me very happy to see her like that. We have been giving her a back-up since the beginning and she is talk today that we are envious of her. That hurts, Fany.” Yuri cried again.

- “Hey, it's still very recent. If we don’t know how to deal with this different Sooyoung she is not having much success either.”

- “I can’t go back in the past and prevent her from going through this, but I can help now. She just needs to accept my help. It's killing me to see her risking her health and not being able to do anything.” 

- “After this TV show, which is making everyone crazy, let's talk to this pabo and see how we can help her.”

- “Don’t tell me about this Tv Show, just thinking makes me sick. For everything, by Soo disobeying everyone and going to do, by the situation that Siwon will ask her to marry. I still don’t believe it. It's a lot of disrespect for us.”

- “Yes, this engagement is ridiculous.” Tiffany sighed deeply. “I don’t want to imagine how Jessica will react tomorrow.”

All the girls were in their rooms except Sunny and Jessica who were still in the kitchen eating.

- “You're looking at that plate and barely eaten, Jessica. What is going on?”

- “Nothing, Sunny.” If for Yuri the day wasn’t ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter