- On our way

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"Good morning, everyone! I hope you enjoyed the breakfast that we have prepared for you. It is a difficult time for us Koreans and this meeting aims to unite and show to whoever has committed this atrocity that we will not lower ourselves. Let's continue our journey of entertaining our population." Lee Sooman greeted everyone.

-"Hypocritical." Taeyeon murmured.

-"We from S.M. Entertainment have a greater responsibility in this mission to combat the sadness, because our beloved Choi Sooyoung is the great protagonist of this event and thanks to her the tragedy was not bigger. A round of applause for Sooyoung." Everyone cheered for more than 3 minutes.

-"He didn't even go to see her, ." Taeyeon complained again.

-"But with his authorization, S.M. is giving all financial support to Soo at the hospital." Seohyun defended.

-"Shut up, Seo, my uncle doesn't deserve your defense." Sunny spoke surprisingly all the girls.

-"Thank you on behalf of Sooyoung and her family this tribute."

-"Who does he think he is to thank on Soo's behalf?" Taeyeon was disgusted.

-"With great pleasure I inform you that Sooyoung is well and soon may be discharged, right Siwon?"

-"Yes, yesterday I was with her and Soo was better. Soon everyone will be able to visit her." Siwon spoke winning ovations of all idols except the girls who were very discontented .

-"I can't believe that!" Tiffany said.

-"!" Jessica was angry.

-"I'm going to throw up." Yuri put a finger in .

-"Sooyoung will no longer be our Idol, now she is our heroine." Lee Sooman joked and everyone clapped except the girls.

-"I'm really bothered about it all." Yoona said.

-"The mourning decreed by the government ends monday. From that day on we will be able to return to our activities and give joy to the Korean people."

-"And money to your pocket." Hyoyeon spoke and her friends laughed.

-"So I gathered everyone here today to brainstorm and think of a tribute to the victims of the bombing and our heroine Sooyoung." Lee Sooman already had an idea in his head, but with this dynamic he could value his Idols and show just how important they are to him.

Everyone reacted in surprise and began to shout guesses.

-"Wait a minute. Before, we're going to watch a video, then the agency's creators will talk to you."

-"It will be a long day." Yuri lamented.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"It's sad she already had to leave." Sooyoung lamented.

-"I'm glad you liked it, it's good to see a smile on your face. You look even prettier smiling all the time, Soo." Stella praised leaving Sooyoung ashamed.

-"You're full of surprises."

-"Oh yeah!And it's not just Sun-Hee and compliments I have for you today. I have this too." Stella reached out and handed a folder to Sooyoung who looked at her strangely. "Come on, open it."

Inside the folder were papers with profiles of people.

-"Yesterday you said that you wanted to do something for the victims of the attack, so I brought you the list of the names of the people who died, with a brief profile and contact of their respective families. I talked to your father yesterday and he told me that you had asked for the list of names of the victims, but he didn't give to you, because he didn't want to see you suffering any more, but from what I saw yesterday, it will not hurt you. It can actually give you a light on how to help these people.

Sooyoung was astonished looking at those papers.

-"How did you get this?" She asked without taking her eyes from the documents.

-"I have a friend journalist and it was easy for her to do that. I just need an autographed album." Stella said playfully. "You are the last pure person in this world, Soo, people do nothing without having something in return."

-"You're pure too, Stella.Thank you so much, I don't know how to thank you." Sooyoung finally took her eyes off the papers and Stella could see how much she was touched.

-"Why this, Soo?" Stella referred to her tears.

-"Because you did it for me. You brought Sun-Hee here, for everything. Of all those who are by my side at this moment you are the one I least know, but it is who seems to know me the better. I asked this list for my father, for Soojin, for the girls and nothing. And I didn't even ask for you and you brought me. You are awesome."

Stella was so happy with Sooyoung's words.

-"So let's be amazing together, read these files and think of something." Stella suggested, and Sooyoung smiled.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The meeting was happening and the girls were not happy with the ideas.

-"We can make a show to raise funds for the construction of a memorial and Sooyoung could go there and make a speech, she's good at it." Baek-hyun gave the idea.

-"Don't involve Sooyoung in that. She is not here to give her opinion and she will not be able to attend public places for a while." Jessica spoke angrily. It was the fourth time the girls had come out against an idea.

-"How about we record a song in honor of the victims? Like We are the world and devote part of the profit in sales to building a memorial?" Lee Sooman finally spoke his idea already thinking of closing contracts with the city hall for the inaugural show of the memorial.

-"How much?" Sunny asked.

-"How much what, dear?"

-"How much of the profit will be donated?"

-"10%."

-"That's almost nothing, why not everything?" Taeyeon asked.

-"Everything is impossible for us, my dear. We have all the cost of recording and disclosure."

-"There is no cost of recording, everyone who participates doesn't need to be paid. We can give up of our payment." Tiffany said.

-"We can think better of values ​​later, that's up to me, the important thing is that everyone agrees to record." Lee Sooman was not liking the conversation and changed the subject. "So everyone agrees to record?"

-"Half lifted their hand."

-"Let's review the intended part, I'm sure it will be more than 10%."

Everyone raised their hands except the girls. Seohyun almost lifted her hand, but gave up when she saw Jessica glaring at her.

-"Girls?"

-"We will only agree if we speak of at least 50% of the profits and include the victims. Memorial is a silly thing. It's the people who need help." Taeyeon spoke and everyone began to whisper.

-"Okay. We'll talk about this. The important thing is to move forward. Tomorrow starting the recordings."

-"Someone was already planning to do it, huh?" Hyoyeon mocked.

-"Girls, we'll talk in my office. Thanks for the participation of all."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter