- Even the mayor came

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20, the longest one. I hope you like it (If anyone is reading this lol).

 

To say that Jessica was upset about the news of Sooyoung's and Siwon dating is an euphemistic. She was very angry and disappointed with her friend.  As soon as she saw the news Jessica was sure that Siwon had tricked that. He makes their relationship public without  Sooyoung consent, which go down to drain  as soon as Tiffany called Soojin who confirmed that Sooyoung was aware and to her surprise, was her who had asked  to Siwon make this. This tripled Jessica's anger. She didn't understand her friend's attitude.

Yesterday she seemed much more inclined to end this stupid relationship than to make it public. That bastard blackmailed me to convince her of it, I did the opposite, risked my career for Sooyoung and she does it? Jessica doesn't usually expect much from people, but there are some that she trusts blindly and Sooyoung is one of them. And when someone she trusts too much betrays her trust she can't disguise her disappointment. How could a perfect day like yesterday become such a disappointment?

She felt betrayed by her friend. I turn my back and she does the opposite of what I asked for? What is this attitude? How can she do this to me?

-"I didn't expect that." Tiffany spoke while they were all still absorbing the information that Sooyoung wanted it.

-"I don't know if I expected or not, but I thought Sooyoung would talk to us before." Taeyeon said a little disappointed with her friend.

-"Jessica, did you know something?" Yoona asked.

-"Of course not, Yoona. Jessica was the first to accuse Siwon of doing it without Sooyoung's consent." Sunny replied because her friend was silent.

-"Regardless, this was a decision of Soo, so we have to support her, if this makes her happy."

-"Shut the up, Yuri." Jessica lost her temper.

-"Wow!"

-"Sooyoung was selfish and didn't think of us when she did this." She screamed.

-"What do you mean, Jessica?"

-"She couldn't do this without talking to us."

-"Jessica's right." Taeyeon nodded.

-"I agree that the ideal was to talk to us, but she could have done as she did anyway, it's her life, not ours."

-"Stop defending Sooyoung, Yuri. She's being selfish and you know it."

-"Selfish?! Sooyoung? Don't be unfair, Jessica."

-"This stupid dating affects our image as a group, then the decision has to be made in a group."

-"Are you worried about the group image at a time like this, Jessica? Sooyoung has been in the hospital for 16 days and swears you're worried about our image?"

-"Yes, I am, since Sooyoung is not." Jessica was desperate. She wasn't worried about the image of the group, she was willing to risk it to see her friend separated from Siwon, but everything fell apart with this revelation. She was angry at Sooyoung and didn't know how to handle it.

-"I don't believe that. You spent the night with Sooyoung, you came back happy from the hospital, you even forgive me and Tiffany and now you're full of anger over the group's image? That doesn't make sense, Jessica."

-"Just because Sooyoung is my friend doesn't mean I can't be mad at her. She didn't act right. How could she have done this to me?" Jessica murmured the last part.

-"Did what?"

-"She didn't tell me anything. She didn't tell me she would do it. She can't date Siwon." She screamed again.

-"Why not? They already date, now it's public."

-"I told her yesterday that he was not good enough for her." Jessica succumbed to tears. Tiffany hugged her.

All the girls were amazed by Jessica's attitude and her sudden hatred for Sooyoung. Although they found it curious, they were moved with their friend.

-"Why are you angry with Siwon, Sica?" Tiffany asked her friend who was crying in her arms.

She didn't answer and remained quiet.  What difference will it make to tell them the blackmail of Siwon if now their love life is public? I would still expose myself and generate discomfort. If Sooyoung was selfish, so will I.

-" Jessica, be mad at Siwon, but do not be angry at Sooyoung, please. She is your friend and right now she needs love and not hate. You know that." Yuri tried to put some sense in Jessica's head

-"I'm angry with her. She was selfish and betrayed my confidence. she saved hundreds of people. She had no right to do that." Jessica replied and headed to her room.

-"She's not telling us everything." Tiffany thought aloud.

-"I just hope this anger goes away." Yuri replied.

-"For Siwon will never pass, look what this idiot is saying." Hyoyeon interrupted as she stared at the TV.

They all went to watch the TV while Sunny stared into Jessica's room thoughtfully.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"We've been dating for over 2 years."

-"And why only now you decided to make it public?"

-"Was a joint decision. Was hard to hide our relationship before and now, after all events and Sooyoung in the spotlight, it became more difficult and we prefer talk about this before someone else. I think it's very important that Sooyoung has a strong man by her side in this difficult moment. I believe this will also bring comfort to all people who care about her knowing that apart from family and friends she has a boyfriend by her side."

-"What an ! How could someone like Sooyoung date such an idiot, Stella?" Kate asked her friend who was stunned watching the TV. After all, I didn't expect that.

-"I do not know, Kate. Everyone has their personal taste."

-"But someone has to show this video to her, tell her that she doesn't need a man next to her. Certainty this romance will end quickly."

-"I don't think it's that easy." Kate and Ye-Jin noted that her friend was disappointed. They both knew Stella's interest in Sooyoung.

-"Are you still going to visit her today?" Ye-Jin asks.

-"I don't know. I think she must be surrounded by people today, like a strong man, for example."

-"Don't be like that, Stella."  

-"How do you want me to react, Ye-Jin?"

-"With calm and wisdom. You're the average girl in the middle of it all. If you act with emotion you will not achieve anything, but if you act with maturity I am sure you will laugh at this situation in the future." Ye-Jin is a Sone and having a friend with good relationship with the Girls Generation was incredible and even this same friend having a chance to have a relationship with one of them is something unimaginable. It wasn't she who would take Stella's hopes, but surely she would be the person who would encourage her to invest in Sooyoung love.

-"Call her. Maybe she's waiting for you. And if she's not, talk about the pie you made for her. This girl has a huge appetite, she will not resist." Ye-Jin encouraged the friend who picked up the phone and call to Sooyoung.

-"Hello, Sooyoung?"

-"Hey Stella!" Sooyoung replied without much enthusiasm and Stella realized it.

-"I called you at a bad time, I can call you later ..."

-"No, no. I'm not busy. You can talk."

-"Okay, how are you?"

-"I'm fine and you?"

-"Well too. Wherever, I called because I saw Siwon's  in TV and I wonder if my visit is still up?" Sooyoung had forgotten that Stella would come today after everything that happened. Stella noticed Sooyoung's delay to answer her and spoke again.

-"You had forgotten I was going to visit you, right?"

-"I'm so sorry, Stella. I..."

-"Hey, relax. I guess it must be crazy."

-"Yeah, more or less."

-"Let's leave it for another day, what do you think?"

-"Okay, let's keep in touch." Sooyoung would love to see Stella, but the threat from the terrorist scared her.

 -"Maybe after I'm discharged."

-"I Got it." Stella mumbled at Sooyoung's reply. I believe she's wanting me to walk away because of the kiss and everything.

-"Don't worry, Sooyoung, I will not bother you anymore. I think now you prefer the company of your boyfriend." This is not being mature, but I can't act different, not right now.

-"Stella, that's not it..."

-"I'm sorry if I did something that upset you, it's not my intention. But I would like to maintain the friendship that we have built this past days."

-"I would love to keep the friendship with you, Stella."

-"Anyway, it's a shame I will not go there today, because I had made apple pie for you."

-"You did?"

-"Yeah, but it's okay, I share with the girls." She referred to her friends. "Have a nice rest, Soo. We talk sometime." Stella hung up without waiting for Sooyoung's reply.

I hope I've lost just the apple pie and not Stella's friendship. But if I lose it, it's better than the terrorist does something to her. I would never forgive myself if something happened to Stella.

-"Were you talking with the girls?" Soojin asked as she entered the room and saw Sooyoung looking at her cell phone.

-"No, I was talking to Stella."

-"Hmm, you'd better talk to the girls, sis."

-"Why?"

-"Because Tiffany had called me. Didn't you say anything to them?"

-"No." Sooyoung bowed her head in shame.

-"But you shouldn't have talked to them before you went public with your date?"

-"I think so."

-"And why you didn't?""

-"Because I don't have time."

-"What do you mean, you don't had time? You guys been dating for two years and it's hard to wait for another day?" Sooyoung was silent and looked away from her sister.

-"Anyway, you should talk to the girls. They were as surprised as me and even suspected that Siwon did this without consulting you."

-"Ouch!"

-"Yeah, Tiffany called desperate wondering if you knew what was happening, because Jessica stated that Siwon announced your dating without consulting you, Sooyoung. And it surprises me because the last person who was with you was Jessica and she seemed very uninformed of your intentions and imagine her surprise when she knew that you wanted to do that?" Sooyoung remained quiet.

-"You're an adult, you know about your attitudes and you know how much I support your relationship with Siwon, but I don't think you're emotionally stable to make a decision like that and do that without talk with your group mates is a proof of that. You know I'm by your side for what comes, but it's not because you saved a lot of people two weeks ago that you will not have to face consequences of your choices. And the first step may be to talk to your friends."

-"Yeah, I'll do it."

-"Can I ask them to come tomorrow?" Sooyoung sighed and nodded.

-"Okay, I didn't feel much confidence, but I'll talk to them and you'll get it right soon."

-"Thank you, Soojin." Sooyoung spoke sincerely. She was touched that her sister was worried about her relationship with the girls. It never crossed my mind that to talk to them before. You've been better, Sooyoung. She thought.

-"You don't have to thank me, you know that I really like the girls and I need to help my little sister fix her ."

-"Hey!"

-"Hahaha do not worry. Everything is going to be all right”

-"What will be all right?" Siwon asked, entering the room. He smiled at the girls, greeted his sister-in-law and went quickly to hug Sooyoung, who he had not seen for more than a week.

-"How are you baby?" He whispered into his girlfriend's ear that didn't look very receptive. She nodded and smiled back. He looked into her eyes, kissed her on the mouth and pressed his forehead into Sooyoung's. "I missed you." He whispered.

-"Okay, I don't wanna feel like a third wheel. So I'm leaving and I'll leave you two alone." Soojin spoke at the door. "Siwon, Sooyoung's lunch is coming, will you help her?"

-"Of course, with greater pleasure." He replied smiling at his girlfriend.

Sooyoung was emotionless. She didn't feel anything for the kiss. Nothing. Even more compared to the kiss Stella gave her last week. Siwon noticed his girlfriend's indifference and complained.

-"I expected a better reception after so many days, even more after your early call today when you asked me to announce our relationship." Sooyoung came to her senses, then thought of an answer that would make Siwon happy.

-"I'm sorry baby, but these medicines make me look like this. But I'm very happy to see you. I missed you too." When she said this out loud, she realizing how untrue this was. Of all the people closest to her the last one she missed was her boyfriend.

-"Soon you will be free of these medicines and I will have your eyes only for me again." He spoke looking into Sooyoung's eyes.

-"Since you spoke about my call, did everything go well?"

-"Yes. First SM sent a press release and then I was interviewed. It was great, as good as it gets. It would actually be better if you were by my side, but soon we can do an interview together, what do you think?"

-"I think it's wonderful." How many lies have you told today, Sooyoung?

-"And what you said in the interview?" She was curious to know how everything was and whether the message was clear to the terrorist not to threaten her anymore.

-"I said what you had asked me to say, that after a long time dating we decided to make it public, because it was difficult to keep it hidden and it's better talk about that before someone found out. I also said that we thought it was the right time, because of all the emotion you have been through, it would be better if you have a strong man like me by your side." He spoke smiling proudly at his words.

Sooyoung made a great effort to hide the disappointment with Siwon's words.

-"Great. I'm glad everything went well."

-"And although I am very happy with your decision to announce our date, why did you decide that, baby? You didn't talk to me for 12 days and suddenly you called me saying the most fascinating thing. What happen?"

-"Because my life has turned upside down in the last few days and doing it is the first step to put things back in line, don't you think? Besides, I guess I'm not afraid of your fans anymore." She used all her talent as actress  to make that excuse convincing, even though it was one more of so many lies she had told today.

-"Hahaha I'm happy for this, baby." He kissed her once more. "I love you, Choi Sooyoung."

-"I love you too, Choi Siwon." She replied smiling. After all, she really did love Siwon, not in a romantic way anymore, but he's a very important person in her life and loving him was something natural after all.

-"Excuse me." Minjoo entered the room with lunch.

-"Hello Minjoo!" Sooyoung greeted her enthusiastically as usual. "Siwon, this is Minjoo, the best nurse here. Minjoo, this is Siwon."

-"Baby, she knows I'm Siwon, but maybe don't know I'm your boyfriend." He completed.

-"Nice to meet you." Minjoo greeted him.

-"What we have today, Minjoo?"

-"Rice, soup and gelatin for dessert."

-"I love gelatin."

-"I know, I brought 3 for you." Minjoo answered enthusiastically and Siwon just watched.

-"You're the best."

-"Thank you, Minjoo. Now you can let me feed this young lady full of appetite." Siwon replied dismissing the nurse.

-"Okay. Anything to just call me." She spoke and left the room.

-"I'll ask her not to come here any longer." Siwon spoke as soon as Minjoo left the room.

-"Why?"

-"You didn't see how she looked at me? She was flirting with me. Did not you realize?"

-"She was not. She barely looked at you."

-"You just looked at the food and didn't see how she ate me with her eyes."

-"Bull."

-"Seriously, baby. We are the nation couple, It's better avoid any rumor." Siwon noticed that Minjoo was into Sooyoung and didn't like that.

-"You are exaggerating."

-"I'm not."

-"Yes, and besides, I don't worry about Minjoo, because I know that you only have eyes for me."

-"And you, have eyes only for me too?" She hesitated a little and replied.

-"Of course, just you, Siwon." One more lie.

-"That's why I will not complain about Minjoo, but on one condition?"

-"What?"

-"That you give me one of those jellies there." He joked and they were both smiling.

After all, it wasn't so bad to spend time with Siwon, except for the fact that I had to lie and not feel anything in his kisses, Siwon was always a good company to me.

-"Okay, take this one."

-"Do you need help to eat?"

-"No, my hands are better." Definitely Siwon will not give me food, this is reserved only for my mother, sister, Stella and Sica.

Siwon watched Sooyoung eat and broke the silence.

-"Good to see you eating well. This is the Sooyoung I know. Soon you will leave here and we can spend more time together. But to make up for the days we've been apart, I'm going to sleep with you tonight." He spoke smiling and didn't even notice Sooyoung's disappointment.

Siwon in place of Jessica It's a fair punishment for everything you lied today, Sooyoung. Suddenly her appetite was gone. I really need to get out of here soon.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"I can't believe I'll finally be discharged." Sooyoung was celebrating while her mother helped her change clothes to leave the hospital. "I don't believe I spent more than half month lying in this bed." After 3 weeks in hospital, Sooyoung was discharged on the first Friday of December.

-"You didn't look so eager to leave these last few days. You were quiet since Siwon spent more time with you here in the hospital."

-"I wasn't quiet, I was bored with him." She murmured, but still her mother listened.

-"Don't talk like that about your boyfriend, Sooyoung. He's a great guy and loves you so much. Since you two get back together he barely left your side." All week long Siwon stood by Sooyoung's side and only left the hospital when he had interview about their relationship.

-"Thankfully they had the TV and radio programs for him to go and give me peace of mind." She complained again.

-"Choi Sooyoung!"

-"Mom, he suffocates me sometimes. I'm surprised he's not here on my way out."

-"He wants to be with you." Sooyoung rolled her eyes at her mother's words. "And he is not here now, because he is solving some important things."

-"Whatever. I'm glad he's not here."

-"For someone who wanted make her romance public you don't seem too excited."

-"I'm just tired of the hospital." Sooyoung changed the subject.

-"Even in this bad mood, it will be good to have you back home, my daughter." Sooyoung's mother spoke with watery eyes. "And you'll have to behave and rest, because I don't want to see you here in the hospital again."

-"Do not worry, mom. I'll behave. Now let's go before Dr. Xim change his mind."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Don't you think there a lot of people at this Sooyoung welcome party?" Sunny spoke as she stared at the living room of Sooyoung's parents' apartment with several people.

-"Really, even the mayor is here." Tiffany pointed out.

-"I'm surprised Jessica came. I thought she was bickering with Sooyoung." Taeyeon spoke as she looked at her friend on the other side of the room with Donghae.

-"Did they really fight?" Yoona asked.

-"I don't know. Since Monday Jessica doesn't ask about Sooyoung and she didn't go to see her that day in the hospital with us." On Tuesday all the girls went to visit Sooyoung who apologizes to they about making public her dating without talking to them.

-"Being hurt and ignoring Sooyoung will not solve anything for Jessica." Sunny said.

-" Maybe Jessica unnie has no time to see Sooyoung, because all the week she spent with Donghae." Seohyun tried to defend her friend.

-"They are dating?" Tiffany asked.

-"They make such a lovely couple." Seohyun praised.

-"But Jessica doesn't seem interested at all." Taeyeon pointed.

-"She's not." Hyoyeon said and they all looked at the friend who spoke with such convictio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter