- Prove

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon and Yuri waited in the lobby for Jessica's return and were surprised by how quickly she arrived.

- “I thought Jessica never ran. Apparently saying you’ll call Stella worked.” Hyoyoen commented and Yuri smiled. But when she saw Jessica's face, she realized her friend was still in a bad mood. She barely greeted them and entered the elevator.

- “Glad you came.” Yuri tried to support her friend.

- “I don’t.” Jessica answered and got into the elevator and the two friends followed her.

- “I don’t know if you're mad at Sooyoung or not, but please, put that feeling aside, Sica. She's not okay.”

- “It's true, Jessica. Sooyoung freak out.”

- “It is not fair for me to interrupt what I was doing because of her.” She was serious.

- “But it's because of Soo, she's not well, Jessica. I figured she would be worried when she knew you left but didn’t know it would be that way. Let's have patience with her.”

- “I have been patient with Sooyoung for over a month now. She spoke irritated.”

- “Let's have some more. I'm sure the police will arrest this monster soon and everything will be fine. Yuri spoke and they reached the floor. They left the elevator and before entering the apartment, Jessica looked at her friends and spoke.

- “I will not act smooth with Sooyoung just because she has problems. I have my problems too. I came back because you asked, but it doesn’t mean I will treat her well. I'll treat her the way she treats me.”

- “And what is that way?” Hyoyeon asked.

- “Cold.”

As she came in Jessica felt a hug. It was Sooyoung. The hug she liked most to feel. She moves her head and could smell her. How I missed that smell. And at that moment all her anger for her friend evaporated. She felt the tears on her shoulder and could see that she was really worried.

- “Thank God you're ok, Sica.” Sooyoung whispered and she smiled at that.

- “Yeah, I came back and I'm fine. You didn’t have to worry.” Jessica tried to calm her down. She looked around and felt embarrassed. All her friends was staring at her and Sooyoung.

- “But I always worry about you.” Sooyoung whispered again, but Jessica stayed quiet. “You don’t believe me?”

- “I don’t know, Soo. But never mind.” Jessica answered and looked at Sooyoung who was pale and had red-eyes.

- “Sooyoung was desperate, Jessica. I’m glad you’re back.” Sunny joked.

- “She didn’t eat because of you, unnie. I've never seen Soo without appetite.” Yoona joked, trying to break the tension.

- “Better go eat, Soo.” Jessica said softly looking at her.

- “But first I want to talk to you.” Sooyoung answered and Jessica nodded.

The girls looked at each other.

- “We'll leave you alone to talk ...”

- “Don’t worry, Tiffany. We'll talk in our room.” Sooyoung interrupted and took Jessica's hand. “Come on, Sica.”

Jessica looked at her hands and nodded. Why am I so softy with Sooyoung?

They went to the bedroom and closed the door. Jessica was heading for her bed when she felt Sooyoung hold her from behind. She closed her eyes and heard the younger girl speak.

- “I'm sorry, Sica. I'm sorry for making you come back. I'm sorry for making you upset. I'm sorry for everything.”

- “It's ok, Soo.”

- “I know it's not. I know you were angry for go back, but I'm sorry, I was very worried and couldn’t control myself.” Jessica turned stared at Sooyoung and wiped away her tears.

- “I know I'm a coward, but I'm very afraid of him, Sica. I'm really scared of what he can do.” Sooyoung spoke and Jessica didn’t expect this honesty.

- “You're not a coward, Sooyoung.”

- “Yes, I am, Sica. I've been obeying this monster for almost two months, and just thinking about it makes me nervous. I don’t know if I can talk to him on the phone again, Sica. The girls are right to be worried.” Sooyoung was crying and Jessica was staring at her.

- “What do you mean?”

- “I heard Tiffany talking to Taeyeon while we waited for you to come back. She was worried becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter