- Bad feeling

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, when Sooyoung called Stella and told her she couldn’t break up with Siwon that week, she could feel her frustration over the phone. As much as Stella said it was okay, she could feel how disappointed the girl was. Stella even suggested to Sooyoung do it over the phone, but she said she didn’t think it was right to do this to Siwon by whom, after all, she had a lot of respect, which frustrated Stella even more.

She then invited Stella to come to her house that week, and after all, Stella agreed. Which left Soyoung happy. She didn’t give up of me. Who seems to have given up was Soojin, who was still very angry with Sooyoung and was even more angry when her mother told at lunch that her meeting with Siwon had been very cute and they even shared blanket together. Soojin left the table claiming she had lost her appetite. It was definitely not being an easy week for Sooyoung.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

At the camp house

Despite the fame of ice princess, much of Jessica's actions are taken in the heat of the moment. Donghae invited her on Sunday to go with him to spend a few days at Siwon's camp house, but she refuse. “No way I go there.” She said at that time. But during Sunday the girls kept talking about New Year's Eve at Sooyoung's house and how Stella and her friends had been incredible, their food, drink… She couldn’t hear about them anymore.  Even Seohyun who had a strong hangover kept praising Stella who had given a ride to some of the girls to the dormitory, since only Yuri was able to drive. She even helped the girls into the elevator and asked if they needed help in the apartment. On Sunday she called to see how they all were especially the maknae, with whom she was more concerned because her alcoholic state. Stella definitely won a new fan and Jessica gets frustrated with it. She knows how much Stella is cool and doesn’t understand why it has bothered her so much. So Jessica called Donghae and agreed to go with him, but asked to take some of the girls with her. Now she is in the house, bored, watching the snow fall through the window, while the boys rehearse and the worst part, Tiffany and Yoona, who came with her, were still talking about the New Year party. What did I do to deserve this?

Sunny, who was there too, saw her friend bored looking out to the window.

- “I don’t understand yet why you agreed to come here?”

- “I told you, it's because I was bored in the dormitory.”

- “You look more bored here than you were there.” Sunny kept questioning.

- “You are not helping with that either.” Jessica answered and Sunny looked at her angrily.

- “You forced me to come here and accuse me of bored you? Don’t you think that's unfair?”

- “I didn’t force you to come.”

- “Yes, you forced me. You know how much I don’t want to be near Siwon after what he did to you and you made me come here to keep you company. And I still don’t understand why you agreed to come here at Siwon's house. Didn’t you hate him more than anything?”

- “Yes, I still hate him, but as they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.” Jessica spoke and Sunny rolled her eyes. “I also had a feeling that for some reason I should come here. I don’t know why, but something told me that I had to come here since the first time Donghae called me.” Jessica confessed to Sunny. She really had that feeling, but couldn’t explain why, especially since she was 5 hours in the house and never felt so bored in life. Would it be like this if Soo were here? She sighed as she remembered the friend who was away more than ever from her. She doesn’t want my company anymore. Jessica remembered the party.

- “You're the worst ice princess I know. Impulsive, emotional and now having premonitions.” Sunny teased.

- “Shut up. You should thank me for calling you. Sungmin was very happy that you were here.” Jessica teased and Sunny rolled her eyes. “I mean it, while Donghae introduced this strange house to us, Sungmin didn’t take his eyes off you.”

- “Did you also find the house strange?” Sunny asked changing the subject.

- “Absolutely.” Jessica nodded.

- “Oh, I thought it was so beautiful.” Tiffany intruded on the conversation. She agreed to go, although she didn’t like Siwon either, but she couldn’t miss the opportunity to do something different that week, and she couldn’t hear Yuri praise Ye-jin and how much she was cool and everything… She's not even that cool.

- “Tiffany, there's a studio in this house and Siwon doesn’t even sing.” Jessica spoke and they all laughed. “It's a waste of money for his parents to build a studi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter