December 24 - still mad at her

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung's parents, after seeing her, decided to go home to get some things to spend the night in the hospital with her daughter, so Yuri asked to see Sooyoung and was surprised to see Jessica next to her.

- “I don’t know if I'm more impressed with your facility in getting in and out of this hospital (chapter 6) or with your radar to find Sooyoung.” Yuri told Jessica who was sitting on the side of Sooyoung's bed.

-“I spent more than 5 minutes showing documents to the receptionist to prove that I am Yuri Kwon from the register I made the other time to visit Sooyoung. Tell me you've been through it too?”

- “I Don’t.”

- “You're kidding, right?”

- “No, I don’t even have a registration. And stop talking that you're going to wake her up.” Jessica spoke softly to not wake Sooyoung.

- “The doctor said it will take time for her to wake up due to endoscopic anesthesia and the medication they gave her, Jessica.”

- “But still be quiet. Here is a hospital and no a place to talk.” Jessica spoke and Yuri glared at her.

- “I thought you were sad with Sooyoung.” Yuri spoke and Jessica was quiet. “I heard your conversation with Sunny.” Yuri continued and Jessica remained motionless. “You said: She chose him instead of me, Sunny. She chose that idiot instead of me.”  Yuri waited for Jessica to react, but she remained cool. “What did you mean by that? Do you like Sooyoung?”

- “Don’t be stupid, Yuri.” Jessica tried to keep herself cool.

-  So what did you want to say?”

-“It's none of your business.”

- “Aha, I knew it.” Yuri spoke and finally Jessica turned to her friend and came across a smiling Yuri. “This whole scandal you made with this story of the two dating in public was jealous. You like Sooyoung.”

- “No, I don’t.”

- “I don’t believe you.”

- “Would you believe me if I told you I didn’t want them dating, because Siwon blackmailed me to help him in dating Sooyoung, otherwise would he publish an article saying that Stella, I, and Sooyoung are lesbians?”

- “Really?!” Yuri asked, startled by the story.

- “Yes, ask Sunny. And he blackmailed me that day in the radio broadcast when you and Tiffany left me behind.”

- “Hum I’m sorry.” Yuri spoke in embarrassment. “Now I understand your reaction.”

- “ It’s ok. It’s in the past. I didn’t give in to his blackmail. In fact he didn’t need any help to keep up with Sooyoung. This pabo did everything he wanted.” Jessica spoke angrily of her friend and Yuri realized that.

- “Did you tell Soo?”

- “Yes, today, but she didn’t care. Then it comes She chose him instead of me." Jessica spoke and sighed deeply frustrated and still annoyed at the conversation she had with Sooyoung earlier.

- “Wow!” Yuri was frightened by this story, but still suspicious.

- “I still can’t believe she said yes. I also can’t believe I didn’t realize she was not well, Yul. I should have realized and none of this would have happened.” Jessica said looking at her friend lying on the bed and lowered her head with tears on her face.

- “Hey Sica, do not blame yourself, please. Everyone was close to Sooyoung, but no one noticed anything. I blame myself, too. I spent more time angry with this pabo when I should have been looking for her. But blaming ourselves will not help. Just as we should not blame her for it. We have to help her.”

 “I don’t know if I can help her.”

-“Why do you say that?”

- “Because I'm still mad at her.”

- “If you were really mad at her you would not be here.” Jessica was quiet.

- “Did you just talk about Siwon's blackmail?” Yuri tried once more to get some information from Jessica.

- “No. She talked about other things she should not have talked about today.”

- “What do you mean?”

- “When Sooyoung chose Siwon instead of me I totally lost my confidence in her. So, when she said things to me that gave her hope, I didn’t trust her to believe that. So, she lost her hope in me.” Jessica spoke without taking her eyes from the friend who had declared her love to her three hours ago.

- “And what does Soo need to do to gain their trust again?”

- “She had to have said no to that idiot.” Jessica spoke this time looking at Yuri.

- “If she breaks up with him, will you trust her again, Jessica?”

- “It is a first step. I can no longer have as a best friend someone engaged to a person who threatened me.”

- “It’s really a shame that Hyoyeon and Taeyeon didn’t cut the rope.” Yuri said and earned a smile from Jessica. “They failed and cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter