- Photograph 1

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch they eat dessert and then the girls left leaving Sooyoung and Stella alone.

- “I see you finally removed the cast. How is it going?”

- “It's better, but now I have no excuse for people to helping me eat. I was already getting used to it.” Sooyoung joked.

- “Otherwise, I can give you food in your mouth at any time.” Stella flirted, leaving Sooyoung ashamed and an uncomfortable silence.

- “Hum, do you want to see my apartment, Soo?”

- “Of course.” The girls got up and Stella was able to show in more detail the kitchen and living room for Sooyoung.

- “My God, did you cook all that and the kitchen is not messy?”

- “Hahaha Ye-Jin and Sun-Bin cleaned everything while we ate the dessert.”

- “You really like cooking, right?”

- “I love. It's therapy for me. And it's also a place that always reminds me of what I've been through and I don’t want to go through that again.”

Sooyoung looked at her curiously.

- “When I was in depression I had anorexia and eating was the last thing that went through my mind. The kitchen reminds me of this and how important it is to enjoy eating.”

- “Sorry about that, Stella.”

- “I don’t know if I have as much pleasure as you to eat, but it is one of the things that makes me happier nowadays.” She made Sooyoung embarrassed.

- “Let's go to my room and you'll know what else gives me pleasure: sleep.”

- “Your bedroom is beautiful.” Sooyoung looked at the room, impressed by the decor and colors. The white predominated, but the details in red ended up highlighting.

- “A friend of my mothers who decorated the apartment. He worked hard in this room because he wanted me to impress the girls I brought here.” She laughed remembering him saying that. She looked at Sooyoung who was delighted looking around. “And it’s worked.” She provoked one more time, but Sooyoung doesn’t seem to have hear.

- “Your closet is big, do you like clothes?”

- “I like it, but I don’t have so many clothes like that.” Suddenly Seoul entered the room and climbed into bed and Sooyoung could not resist sitting on the bed and already playing with the dog.

- “Seoul has always been similar to me and today it is not being different.” She joked and Sooyoung looked at her curiously. “He really liked you but managed to get you to my bed before me.” She joked, but then she regretted the joke as she noticed Sooyoung's discomfort. “Sorry, I didn’t mean it that way. I swear I'm better than that, but after a few glasses of wine and a long time with Kate, I might be disrespectful. Sorry, Sooyoung ...”

- “Don’t worry.” Sooyoung interrupted her. “You’re never disrespectful. And yes, Seoul seems to have liked me and I liked him a lot, just as I like you, Stella.” Sooyoung said looking into Stella's eyes.

- “I'm glad you like Seoul and me, but I thought that after lunch today you would like me better than him.”

- “Hahahaha but he's so cute.”

- “This I can’t offer, but if you give me the chance I can show you my powers too.” Stella said looking at Sooyoung who looked at her lips, but then looked away.

- “Let's see the rest of the house?” Sooyoung said trying to change the subject.

- “Of course.” They got up and went to the other rooms and returned to the living room.

- “What about that box?” Sooyoung asked curiously about a box in the corner of Stella's living room.

- “It's my Christmas tree. I have not had time to set out it yet.”

- “Do you want help?”

- “Do you want to set up my Christmas tree?” Stella asked curiously.

- “Yes. My mother set up ours before I left the hospital to surprise me, but I would love to have do it. Every year I help with the Christmas tree and this year I didn’t have the chance. I'd love to help you.”

- “But your tree is huge and beautiful compared to mine.”

- “Your apartment is beautiful and tasteful, I'm sure your tree will be like that, too.”

- “Okay, but do that will not hurt your ribs?”

- “Not if we do it slowly.”

- “Okay, let's do it then.” Stella took the tree out of the box and brought the ornaments to put on and was delighted with the care Sooyoung was taking to straighten it out. She was concentrating on decorating the tree and didn’t notice Stella admiring her.

- “What are these clothes pin for?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

- “I think in use this to put some photos in the tree to do something different. A Christmas Memories Tree.”

- “This is cool, but you have the photos?”

- “Yes, I revealed them yesterday.” Stella got up and took the pictures and handed it to Sooyoung who was watching them intently. There was a photo of Stella with the friends she already knew.

- “Who is this?”

- “My mom.”

- “She looks like you. She is beautiful.”

- “Yes, she is.” Stella smiled at Sooyoung's compliment for her and her mother. She can see the sincerity in that.

- “Is this your father?”

- “Yes.”

- “I'm sorry you have not seen him in so long.” Sooyoung spoke truthfully and looked directly into Stella's eyes. Since her friend had spoken before lunch that she had not seen him for three years, Sooyoung wanted to say something and only now saw opportunity.

- “Don’t worry, our relationship is weird.”

- “I can’t imagine not talking to my father for so long.”

- “If you had a father like mine you'd understand.” Stella spoke sadly and Sooyoung held her hand, trying to show empathy for her friend.

- “I'm sorry.” Stella smiled at her friend's gesture and pointed to the next photo wanting to change the subject.

- “These are my work friends.”

- “They all are well?” Sooyoung looked attentively without taking her eyes off the picture.

- “You say because of the explosion?”

- “Yes.”

- “They are and always ask about you.” Sooyoung looked at Stella.

- “Some were already fans of you, but after that all became Sooyoungsters.” Sooyoung smiled sheepishly. “Everyone owes it to you, Soo.”

Sooyoung looked away and went back to the pictures. She doesn’t feel comfortable talking about it, especially when she remembers how cowardly she is by not reporting the terrorist to the police. Great heroine I am. Would the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter