- You can start with a cupcake

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In that day Sooyoung finally saw the video accompanied only by the psychologist waiting for her new patient to talk about what she had felt after seeing what she wanted.

-"Big Deal." She spoke with irony

-"You didn't feel anything watching the video?"

-"No." Sooyoung really was not surprised by the video. In fact she was so focused on looking for the terrorist and was really disappointed when she saw no trace of him.

-"Everything I saw in the video I see in more details every time I close my eyes." She spoke to the psychologist as if it were normal. "I don't know why people are so scared about it, 19 people died, they had several explosions. What did they expect? A Disney movie?"

-"It is always more shocking to see the tragedy than to hear it."

Sooyoung shrugged. She didn't want people to see her as a heroine and believes that diminishing her actions can help. What kind of heroine lets a monster escape and can't do anything about it?

-"It scares me much more this video being published and still edited. No one knows who did this?"

-"They are still investigating."

-"Then they will not find it. This police is very incompetent. They didn't even find the terrorist."

-"In your press conference you seemed more optimistic about the police."

-"I think I've changed since the interview."

-"Have you changed or are you hiding?"

-"What?"

-"Everyone says that you are a very sweet person and were dealing with this whole tragedy in a surprisingly mature and firm way. This I could see in your press conference. But in front of me I see a frightened girl trying to disguise the fear with indifference. We've been talking for more than an hour, and all you've done is lessen your deeds, the efficiency of the police ... Which Sooyoung came out of this tragedy? The one at the press conference or this one? She said pointing to Sooyoung who was quiet.

-"Your family and friends want to help you. I'm here to help you too. You're scared and every time we're scared we need help. You've helped a lot of people and it's time to allow yourself to be helped. You've gone through the tragedy all over the park by yourself, but now you have your family, friends and experts to accompany you and help you. Let us in, Sooyoung.

Sooyoung kept quiet looking at her hands. The psychologist sighed and got up to leave.

-"See you soon, Sooyoung."

Sooyoung nodded and waited for the psychologist to leave to let her tears fall. I wasn't alone there, Stella was with me, but for her safety and for everyone, I will have to face this all by myself.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Hey Bro, how was it with the psychologist?"

Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders without looking at her friend.

-"So why do you have tears on your face?"

-"Because I'm tired of staying in this hospital and answering stupid questions." She responded angrily.

-"Ouch! When you want to be savage you are pro." Yuri put her hand in her heart, pretending to have been struck by her friend's words. "As for stupid questions, I can't guarantee that they will end, but your stay here may be shorter if you collaborate, for example, to start eating." Yuri showed Sooyoung the cupcake Tiffany brought.

-"Tiffany left?"

-"Nope. She's talking to your parents. We're leaving soon, but I'd like to stay."

-"I didn't want your visit, why do you think I'd like you here with me? "

-"Ouch again, that hurt." Yuri spoke with a smile. "Even though you're in an ultra savage mode, I'd rather be boring you than facing Jessica and Tiffany." Sooyoung looked at her curiously.

-"I had the idea of coming here today. Tiffany wanted to bring Jessica, but I don't. When Jessica finds out we've come to see you, she's going to be a beast and you know that Tiffany doesn't know how to deal with someone irritated with her and will take it out on me." Yuri didn't want to quote the radio show with Siwon to not worry her friend. "But I will survive. I guess."

-"Why you didn't want to bring Jessica?"

-"I knew you would be in a bad mood and I know that for Sica you reserve your sweetest side and you would be very sad if you were to be rude to her." Sooyoung smiled shyly at her friend's words.

-"I also know you wouldn't want Sica to see you in this depressive state. So I suggest you get better soon, because she's crazy to come see you and I can't hold her." Yuri was happy to see Sooyoung grinning.

-"Sorry for my rudeness with you, Yul." Sooyoung said looking into her friend's eyes, but then she lowered her head and looked down at her hands. "I lost control and I ended up cashing on you when I know you just wanted to help me."

-"Relax, bro. I understand you. But you should apologize to Tiffany, your sister and your parents."

-"Yes I'll do it."

-"Great. Can I steal a cupcake?"

-"Of course. I promise not to tell Fany." Yuri smiled with that little improvement in her friend's mood.

-"Yuri?"

-"Yes." She looked curiously at her friend who didn't take her eyes from her hands.

-"Do you promise to support me unconditionally?"

-"What do you mean, Bro?"

-"I'm trying to understand what's going on with me and maybe on this path I end up taking actions that may not be cool."

-"I don't understand you, Bro."

-"A few hours ago you praised my courage, but I am not that person on the video, Yul. I'm a coward. Would you still be this incredible friend if you knew your friend was a coward?" Sooyoung spoke with tears in her eyes.

-"Wow, I don't know where that came from, but first, you'll NEVER be a coward, NEVER. And second, yes, I'll always be your friend. I think you're stuck with me, bro. Even if you want to, you will not be able to get rid of me." Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter