- Hold me

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung told everything to Stella about the terrorist. From the aggression in the park, the visit in the hospital, the cops who doubted her and who were later killed by him, all the blackmail... Sooyoung didn’t hide anything from her girlfriend.

Stella was in shock. She had no idea this was happening to Sooyoung. Now she understood everything. The changes in her mood, the panic attacks, the unexpected engagement and the attitudes from the girl who for 4 days seemed to have forgotten these problems while she was with her, but everything fallen apart when she received the phone call.

She was already worried about the emotional state of the younger girl due to the trauma of the terrorist attack, but it increased when she saw the pressure the girl has lived for more than a month due to the threats of the terrorist.

 With only a call, which she didn’t even answer, Sooyoung went from a calm and happy girl to a hopeless and terrified one in seconds.

Stella knew it was necessary to arrest the terrorist urgently. Not only for all the atrocities he committed, but for the safety and health of Sooyoung.

She hugged Sooyoung and assured her.

- “Don’t worry, Soo. I'll help you. I promise.”

Hearing these words, Sooyoung cried again. For a moment she felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders as she shared her secrets with Stella, but listening to her girlfriend's promise, she felt guilty for involve her in her troubles.

- “I'm sorry, Stella. I shouldn’t have told you. Now I'll put you at risk.” She spoke in sobs.

- “Shiii don’t talk like that. I want to help you and I'm sorry I couldn’t help you sooner.”

- “But you can get hurt. He said he would kill you.” Sooyoung started to despair and Stella held her face to look into her eyes.

- “We're in this together. I'm sorry you've been through all this alone, but from now on I'm by your side. We'll go through it together.” She meant it.

- “Earlier you said you wanted to know about my projects, because you are my girlfriend and I want to know about your life too and it’s included your problems. I wish you had told me before, but I'm glad you told me now what was troubling you and I'll do everything to help you. I just ask you to trust me.” Stella said it meaningfully and saw Sooyoung relax a little, but before she could hear an answer, her girlfriend get up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. Stella followed closely, telling her words of support trying to calm Sooyoung.

She helped the younger girl brush her teeth, put on her pajamas, and lay on her side. Sooyoung seemed to struggle against her sleep, but the emotional charge and after crying for more than an hour left her exhausted. After more than an hour battling sleep, she fell asleep next to Stella who didn’t leave her side.

Stella still stayed another 30 minutes looking at Sooyoung sleeping. She wanted to make sure the idol was sleeping soundly and wouldn’t wake up when she get up from the bed. When she felt safer, she left the room, closed the door, and called Ye-Jin.

- “Hi Ye-Jin, sorry to call so late, but I need to talk to you.”

- “What happened, Stella?” Ye-Jin was already alert, realized that her friend was in trouble.

As soon as she heard Ye-Jin’s words, she gave way to the tears she held so tightly to show no weakness in front of Sooyoung.

- “Stella?” Ye-Jin was worried.

- “It's Sooyoung.” Stella said crying.

- “What about Sooyoung?”

- “She asked for my help and I don’t know how to help her. I don’t know what to do.” Stella collapsed in tears. The face of Sooyoung asks for help came to her mind. How did she go through this all by herself? She thought.

- “Stella, I'm coming over to your house so we can talk, okay?”

- “But it's late, Ye-Jin, I don’t want to disturb you.”

- “You never disturb me, other than that, I'm always ready to help you and Sooyoung. I'll be there in 30 minutes.”

- “OK thank you.”

Stella made some tea to calm herself and waited for Ye-Jin on her bedroom watching Sooyoung sleep. Hearing the bell, she closed the door, and went to meet her friend.

- “Hey Stella.” Ye-Jin chilled her and soon her friend cried again on her shoulder.

- “You can cry, maybe it will help you.”

- “I can’t believe I didn’t realize it. I don’t believe.” Stella blamed herself for not realizing the difficulties Sooyoung was experiencing.

- “What happened my friend? Is Sooyoung okay?”

- “I don’t know. She was, but I don’t know now.”

- “I thought it would be better coming here, but you're making me more worried.” Ye-Jin spoke anxiously. Stella took a deep breath and decided to tell her friend what Sooyoung had said.

- “The terrorist who committed the attack in the central park has blackmailed Sooyoung since she was in the hospital.”” Ye-Jin opened her eyes. “He assaulted Sooyoung in the park after I went out for help, then went to the hospital and threatened to kill me and the girls if she said anything, then made Sooyoung open up about her relationship with Siwon and perform at the event she passed out. He said he would exploded more places if she didn’t obey him. She asked me for help and I call you. What are we going to do, Ye-Jin?” Stella asked with tears in her eyes.

- “Has she already spoken to the police?”

- “Yes, the day she woke up, she said in her testimony that she remembered been beaten, but the police discredited her, since there was nothing on the videos from security cameras from the park and she was in doubt because her memories after the explosion were confused. But soon he went to visit the hospital and began the threats if she said anything and later, he kills these cops who takes her testimony.”

- “Oh my God!” Ye-Jin shook her head in disbelief.

- “I told Sooyoung to tell the police, but she's scared. She is afraid the terrorist will find out and do something.”

- “Stella, we have to tell this to the police.”

- “But Sooyoung is so miserable. She is insecure because the police didn’t believe her and suspects that the terrorist discovers, through the police, that she told they everything. Ye-Jin, she told me she is not afraid to die. She's afraid the terrorist will hurt me, hurt her family and her friends.” Stella cried. “She thought she had died that day of the TV Show and was relieved. This situation is killing her, Ye-Jin.” Stella was desperate.

- “So let's get her to talk to Dahyun.”

- “Park Dahyun? Your ex?”

- “Yes. She wasn’t a good girlfriend, but she's a good friend and an excellent cop. She will treat Sooyoung well and that will certainly help. Besides, she wanted very badly to take this case of the terrorist attack and will not miss the opportunity.”

- “I hope Sooyoung agrees.”

- “She has to agree, Stella and it will be your job to convince her.”

- “I'll talk to her tomorrow.”

- “Do you want me to pick her up at her house?”

- “No need, she's here, Ye-Jin.” Stella spoke with a smile. Ye-jin looked curious at Stella.

- “She's here since Monday. We are dating.”

- “I don’t believe!”

- “Believe me, and she’s the one who asked me.”

- “Wow. But so soon?”

- “Yeah, she's really cute. It was four days as if we were at a honeymoon, until she received the terrorist's call tonight.” Stella said upset.

- “And how are you feeling?”

- “I'm in love. She's incredible, Ye-Jin.”

- “But she’s not dating Siwon?”

- “Not anymore. She breaks up and came here.”

- “You're dating a Soshi! How is that?”

- “Better than you can imagine she's so innocent, but she learns fast.”

- “Have you ...?”

- “Yes. Waiting was worth it and things are happening quickly. But don’t tell anything to the girls. We're dating, but we have not talked about opening it yet.”

- “Don’t worry and congratulations, but be careful not to fall in love too much. You've dated a straight girl before and you did get hurt.”

- “Yes, but with Sooyoung is different and she is not straight, she is Stellaual.”

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Stella barely slept that night. When she fell asleep she woke up shortly after a nightmare involving her, Sooyoung and a new explosion. When Sooyoung shared her problems, Stella was so worried about, she didn’t think it would disturb her so much. Since the attack she realized that her heart beat fast for any burst of noise, but gradually she put it aside and hoped the trauma would pass. She also noted that public places with large numbers of people, such as malls, gave her anxiety, but also chose to leave aside and wait to pass. But the idea of having a terrorist stalking her and the person she loves, brought up a new panic, something she hadn’t experienced yet.

Seeing Sooyoung sleeping make her night lighter, but every time she saw Sooyoung with restless sleep, surely because of some nightmare, she feels her heart broken in pieces. I'm awake, because I don’t want to have a nightmare, imagine Sooyoung going through this almost two months? She thought.

She's been through so much, why do you have to go through that too? Why do the police have to be so incompetent? How am I going to help her if I don’t even know how I'm going to face this? She thought.

- “How can I help you, babe?” She asked quietly Sooyoung trying to calm her, but it seemed to have no effect. She approached and encouraged Sooyoung in her sleep.

- “Easy, Soo. None of this is real, be calm. I'm by your side.” She spoke into her ear. Which seems to have worked, for after a long sigh, Sooyoung slept in peace for another hour until she had a new nightmare and Stella calmed her down again. This lasted until the next morning, when it was finally time to wake up and Stella's time to tell her about going to the police.

- “I don’t know why you woke me up so early? Do you have an appointment today?”

Stella didn’t answer and continued to cook breakfast. She wanted to tell Sooyoung about the commitment they would have after breakfast because she didn’t want to Sooyoung lose her appetite. Yesterday Sooyoung felt sick and vomited for more than 15 minutes. The girl had to feed herself and she hoped it would not happen again today.

- “You also didn’t even ask if I slept well like you always do.” Sooyoung complained and remained unanswered and worried.

- “Did I do something, Stella? Are you disappointed with me because I am collaborating with the terrorist?” Sooyoung finished the sentence in a choked voice. Stella saw the state of her girlfriend and then hugged her.

- “Hey, never say that. You never let me down. You're the bravest person I know and you're not helping anyone, you're being threatened and you're dealing with incredible strength. I'm sorry I look aloof, but I'm worried. And I know how you slept, I stayed up most of the time looking at you, babe.” Stella said in a choked voice too.

- “Oh really? So you must be tired, you better go lie down ...”

Stella interrupted Sooyoung by putting her finger in her lips. “No, let's have coffee, because you need to feed yourself, and it wasn’t bad to stay awake, I was looking at you.” She ended up kissing Sooyoung. “And I've already planned to get my night's sleep back. I will sleep i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter