- Jelly

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like I promise, another update

 

The next morning Stella woke Sooyoung with breakfast in the bed and didn’t dare to touch the subject of Sooyoung's crying at night.

Sooyoung was just smiles. She admitted to Stella that last night was her best night and she couldn’t wait to repeat it. She was so happy that she offered to cook lunch.

- “What do you think?”

- “It‘s delicious.” Stella spoke without much confidence and struggled to swallow.

- “You hated it.” Sooyoung said pouting.

- “I didn’t hate it, but I'd rather kiss you and do other things with you than eat your food.”

- “It's no use changing the subject and seducing me. Admit that you hated it.”

- “Soo, prove it.”

Sooyoung tasted her food and spat on the plate.

- “My God, it’s awful, how could you eat almost half of this?”

- “It was for love.” Stella said smiling and Sooyoung smiled back, but she was still annoyed that her food had gotten awful.

- “This was a true proof of love. This food is awful.” Sooyoung said sadly as she stared at her plate.

- “Don’t be sad. We can fix this.” Stella hugged Sooyoung from behind.

- “We can?! How?” Sooyoung asked hopefully. Stella is a great cook, maybe she can fix it.

- “We can call a nearby restaurant that makes a wonderful Korean barbecue and makes deliveries too.”

- “Ahhh I thought you could fix my plate.” Sooyoung said getting away from Stella to look at her angry, but with a smile.

- “Soo, I can’t fix your plate. Only destination is garbage. Even Seoul will not eat it." Stella was holding her laughter to not hurt Sooyoung.

- “He's too cute to eat this.”

- “And you still wanted me to eat. I'm not cute?” This time Stella pout.

- “No, you are not.” Stella pretended been hurt at Sooyoung's words. “You are hot.  And you are brave too. You have eaten half that horrible food. Now I believe in your love. And you made me love you even more for this.” Sooyoung came over and kissed her. “I wanted this lunch to be special because I want ask you to be my girlfriend, but it was a disaster.” She spoke sadly, but surprised Stella. She didn’t expect a request so soon.

- “Hey.” Stella lifted Sooyoung's chin with her finger. “This was the most disastrous request anyone ever made to me.” She spoke up teasing and Sooyoung's eyes widened. “But it was the request I loved the most.” And finally Sooyoung smiled.

- “Of course I want to be your girlfriend, Choi Sooyoung.”  She took the plate and looked into Sooyoung's eyes. And at every word she says, she ate some of the food.

- “Sooyoung. You. Give. Me. The. Honor. To. Be. Your. Girlfriend?”

- “Yes, yes, Kim Stella. Now stop eating that. We'll order something.” Sooyoung took Stella's plate, but was smiling at the attitude of her now-girlfriend.

- “Not before you give me a kiss, I need to get that bad taste out of my mouth.” Sooyoung kissed her still with a smile on her face. Although her request was clumsy, she was delighted that Stella made it into something special that she will always remember with affection.

- “I love you, but better brush your teeth. This food makes you less hot.”

- “Okay, as long you call and order something, my beautiful girlfriend.” Stella left Sooyoung with a smile on her face.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

- “I love what you do to me, but when are you going let me return the favor?”

- “I don’t know, because unlike your food, I love to eat you.” Stella said kissing Sooyoung's thigh.

- “Shut up. I'm serious. I want to taste more than your food.” She tried to speak in Stella's way, but it was odd. “Okay, I need to learn how to say these things in a y way too.”

- “Hahaha, take it easy. You have time to learn and I will love to teach you.”

- “How about teaching me now?”

- “No way. I'm tired, Soo. You are not?”

Sooyoung shook her head.

- “I don’t believe! You've come more than 4 times. I'll have to feed myself better to be able to satisfy you and I'm not talking about your food.”

- “Come on, when will you stop talking about my food?” Sooyoung pouted.

- “When you stop pouting when I talk about it, because you are so cute.”

- “And when are you going to teach me how to eat you?” Sooyoung spoke rather uncomfortably.

- “When you say it more naturally hahaha. You're disgusted just to talk, imagine doing.”

- “But to speak naturally I need to do this and I will not be disgusted, I promise.” Stella laughed and didn’t answer.

- “Come on, Stella, and if I start with a finger?” Sooyoung insisted.

- “Not with those nails.”

- “What about them?”

- “They are too long.”

- “Ohh” Sooyoung looked sad at her nails

- “The girls always thought that Taeyeon and Tiffany were a couple and I always said they aren’t because with those nails it was too hard, you know.” Stella said laughing.

- “Then I'll cut them.”

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter