- Party

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long time Mrs. Choi didn’t see her apartment with so many people and partying. The last time it had been nearly a month ago, when her youngest daughter had been discharged from the hospital. But at that time she can’t organize the party. Siwon took care of everything. And unlike that time, he will not be able to come in the New Year. He said he is due some appointments, but Mrs. Choi knows he doesn’t want to get in the way of Soojin and some of the girls in the group. Since that time in the hospital, Siwon and Soojin don’t speak and he only comes to visit Sooyoung when her eldest daughter is not home.

Mrs. Choi respects her daughter, but doesn’t like the way she is treating him. Like the public, Ms. Choi believes Siwon is a great guy and the ideal man for Sooyoung. She understands how much he wanted to help her and don’t blame him for take those medicines to her daughter. Besides that,  she’s much happier when her daughter is with him than Stella. She has great admiration for Stella and will be eternally grateful to her for saved Sooyoung, but she began to suspect the girl's intentions with her daughter after Siwon warned her that Stella was a lesbian and wanted more than friendship with her younger daughter.

Siwon's absence makes her sad too, because she believes Sooyoung misses her fiancé. Though she senses her daughter's disinterest for him, Mrs. Choi believes it to be temporary and that the company of such a handsome and gentle man would only do her good. She believes his absence is what make Sooyoung sad for the past two days. She was well in the hospital, even though he wasn’t around, but I think his company would do her good.

At the hospital she looked quite happy, but in the last two days she was quite melancholy and barely getting out of her room. Her husband and Soojin said that it could be the anti depressant, which before doing the desired effect, could worsen the symptoms of depression. Ms. Choi tried to talk to Sooyoung's psychiatrist and psychologist, but was unsuccessful. End of year is complicated. Only next week Sooyoung would have consultation and she hoped that the New Year's Party would cheer up her daughter who in the last 50 days was her big concern. Not only of her, but for her husband, sister and friends. Sooyoung from childhood has always filled the house with joy and it was difficult for Mrs. Choi to deal with this different, melancholy, rebellious daughter who left the terrorist attack.

She looked at her daughter who was surrounded by friends, but she could see in her eyes the worry that seemed to never leave her face. Sooyoung was always the one who animated the girls' conversation’s, but at this moment she was quiet, just smiling at something that Hyoyeon was talking about and her mother knew it wasn’t normal. When I will get my daughter back?

Sooyoung was happy. She was celebrating the arrival of another year, something almost can’t do. She was surrounded by her dearest friends and her loved family, why would not she be happy? Neither Siwon was around, this fact should give her a big smile in her face. But even with all this she couldn’t feel happy and that was so frustrating.

Listening to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon telling how they tried to stop Siwon from asking him to marry her was funny. In addition, they making very clear they were all against the engagement and weren’t at all worried about hiding it from the bride, the girls seemed to like that story a lot and seem to have heard it so many times. One time was Sunny remembered something Taeyeon had forget to say and even Yoona asked Hyoyeon to repeat the gesture she had made when she came across so many buttons on the crane that suspended Siwon.

Sooyoung pretended the best smile she had for them and didn’t expose her discomfort with it all. Did they really intend to overthrow Siwon? Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were the cause of the noise that I thought was a blast? I fainted and stayed 5 days in the hospital because of this, is this really such a funny story? I never spoke badly of any of their boyfriends, why they were all badly talking about my fiancé to me?  Definitely sooyoung you've ever been more fun. At other times

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter