- 11 am

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- “Sooyoung’s not up yet?” Taeyeon asked. The girls were in the living room except the shikishin.

- “I was going to wake her up, but Seohyun stopped me.” Hyoyeon accused her friend.

- “Why?”

- “Stella unnie asked us to let Sooyoung sleep because she slept very badly last night.”

- “But it's already 11 AM, she's had enough sleep already.” Taeyeon insisted.

- “If it was enough she'd be awake already.” Seohyun defended.

- “I can’t believe you agree with that, Seohyun. I thought you had a healthy life and wake up late is not good for health.”

- “She’s just Stella bias.” Hyoyeon teased and everyone laughed, except for Jessica.

- “You all are very strange. Seohyun arguing that Sooyoung can sleep late, Jessica waking up early. What is going on?” Tiffany spoke and they all looked at Jessica.

- “What time did you wake up?” Taeyeon asked.

- “It's none of your business.” Jessica replied in a bad mood without taking her eyes from the TV.

- “I got up to drink water at 7am and she was already up watching TV.” Yoona say and Jessica glared at her.

- “Jessica waking up at 7am is more strange than Seohyun letting someone sleep until 11am.” Sunny joked and they all laughed. Jessica rolled her eyes and got up from the couch.

- “I'm leaving.” She announced.

- “Where are you going?” Yuri asked curiously.

- “I'm going for a walk.” She answered as she pulled on her coat.

- “But we can’t leave the house because of the terrorist.”

- “I don’t care.”

- “Jessica, don’t talk like that. Mrs. Park asked us not to leave ...”

- “There are 3 policemen out there. I already asked if it was okay if I went for a walk and they said yes. One of them would follow me.” Earlier she went to give coffee to the cops and took the opportunity to ask what it would be like if she wanted to leave the apartment. She needed to get out a bit to cool her head. If yesterday afternoon she was very happy with the return of Sooyoung, today this excitement wasn’t the same after discovering that her friend had broken with Siwon because of Stella and not her.

- “So I go with you.” Yuri volunteered, but Jessica refused.

- “I didn’t invite you. I want to walk alone.”

- “Sooyoung will be worried if you leave, Jessica.” Yuri insisted.

- “She will not be. She doesn’t care about me.” She spoke and left the apartment leaving the other seven girls stunned staring at the door.

- “Jessica's been strangely like this since last night.” Tiffany said.

- “Really?” Yuri asked curiously.

- “Yes, Sunny asked her to call Sooyoung to watch the movie. She went but didn’t call and still said she was going to sleep and told Sunny to call Sooyoung since she wanted her presence so bad.”

- “You must know something, because Sooyoung was with you.” Sunny asked.

Yuri's eyes widened with this information. Did Jessica overhear our conversation?

- “Yuri, why did you make that face?” Tiffany insisted.

- “Is nothing. I better wake up Sooyoung, she's sleep too much.” She got up and now it was her turn to leave 6 curious girls in the living room.

- “What these three are aware of and we don’t?” Tiffany thought aloud and no one answered her.

- “I'm going to prepare Sooyoung unni's breakfast.” Seohyun got up and broke the silence.

- “Stella orders too?” Hyoyeon teased and Seohyun nodded and they all laughed.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Sooyoung had woken up about ten minutes ago, but she was too lazy to get out of bed.

I slept so well. Was I missing my bed that much? She turned and saw that Jessica's bed was empty and sighed deeply.

I thought Jessica was going to wait for me yesterday to sleep together and talk like we always did, but when I went to bed she was already asleep. She thought and kept looking at her friend's bed. I think she didn’t want to wake me up too. Maybe things will not go back to normal as I thought they would.

She always woke up before Jessica, but when her friend got up first, she was the one to woke up Sooyoung. They never combined that, but since they became roommates, that was the routine. Most of the time this happened she pretended to be asleep because she liked it when Jessica woke her up.

- “I miss listening to Jessica give me the first good morning of my day.” She thought aloud. I stayed two months without coming here and the first day I wake up without Jessica next to me I feel something strange. What's happening to you, Sooyoung?

She took her phone and saw messages from Stella and smiled. She had two cellphones, one with her old number to track the terrorist's call and another with a new number for her to talk privately with her family and friends. She took that phone and called Stella.

- “Good morning, Stella.”

- “Almost good afternoon, Soo.” Stella teased.

- “I just woke up now.”

- “I see that Seohyun listened to my request and let you sleep late.”

Maybe that's why Jessica didn’t wake me, she thought.

- “She really likes you. I'm going to start being jealous.” Sooyoung replied.

- “Don’t worry, I'm a loyal Sooyoungster and I only have eyes for you, babe.”

- “I am happy with that.”

- “And how did you spend the night?”

- “I slept well, but I would rather be with you.” She flirted.

- “Me too, Soo. Maybe I'll visit you later.”

- “I would love.”

- “And how was your day yesterday?”

- “It was good, I saw some movies with the girls, it was fun. And yours?”

- “Not so good, but I managed to rest and finish my presentation of that exhibition project.”

- “That’s nice. I see you could concentrate better without me.”

- “I admit that not having a pretty hot girlfriend by my side makes me more focused, but I'd rather have you by my side and focus on other things, like your body, your mouth…”

- “Stella, I just woke up and you already . You're really good at it.”

- “I didn’t say anything to get you turn on. It's not my fault if you look like a teenager.”

- “I'm not a teenager. I just miss you and make love to you. I think it's been 48 hours since we've made love.”

- “That's a record. I can’t imagine what my innocent maniac is going through.” Stella joked and Sooyoung laughed.

Yuri entered the room.

- “Good morning, Yul!” She said covering the phone but Stella heard anyway.

- “Is Yuri there?”

- “Yes.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter