- Little

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was proud of herself. She had left SM with a good deal with Lee Sooman and was now seeing on her cell phone the news that she would be taking part in the Inkigayo's year-end special. She had not only convinced Lee Sooman to put her on the show without the consent of the girls and their parents, but also demanded that her participation be reported today, leaving no room for anyone talk to her quit and yet she fulfilled one of the terrorist's demands with days before.

- “I still don’t understand why you wanted to go over everyone just to participate in a show, but as your boyfriend I'll be by your side and count on me for whatever you need, baby.” Siwon spoke interrupting her reading. They were in his car going to Sooyoung's. She knew her parents were a beast and they were waiting to talk. She also knew that the girls would be there and still not sure if the worst thing would be to talk to their family or to them. In the end it will all be worth it, Sooyoung. She was talking to herself. If she proved her negotiating skills with Lee Sooman today, she was not so successful in convincing herself that it was the best choice at the moment. How can I convince myself that obeying a monster is the best choice? But because of the circumstances it was the only possible choice and would have to deal with the consequences.

- “I tried to talk to your parents, but they're very upset with you, baby. Did you really have to do it that way?”

- “They would not agree with my decision in anyway, Siwon. So, I had to do it for myself.”

- “I hope they understand.” Siwon spoke and Sooyoung could see the apprehension in his face. She was happy to have his support, even having to come up with a story to convince him. She proposed that Siwon ask her to marry him on the TV show which made her want to throw up, but at the same time she felt proud, because it was with this argument she managed to convince Siwon and Lee Sooman to put her on the TV show. He was reluctant to go against the interests of her family, a decision he always sought to respect but ignored when he heard the word engagement on a live show. Then he makes some calls set a meeting to agree on the terms of the contract and the percentage that SM would take in what it promised to be the year-end event.

Although their relationship was colder than ever, the Soowon couple became a national fever and the two of them were printing magazines and websites every week. Lee Sooman had even scheduled a studio for Siwon to record a song that week that would be a serenade for Sooyoung. One thing she was sure of, her agency was profiting from this relationship while it only gave her a headache, but that ultimately served her purpose.

- “Sorry to put you in that situation.” She spoke to Siwon. She feels bad about using him for all of this.  She already felt guilty for using him to fulfill the terrorist's first demand and now she is using him again, becoming more and more involved in a relationship that will have no future if in the end they arrest the terrorist. But until there, she would have to feel guilty for using Siwon, who, after all, is her friend. You're definitely acting like a villain of this doramas, Sooyoung.

- “Do n t worry, baby. Couples go through complicated situations together.” He said holding her hand. “And let's face your parents and the girls together, okay?” He said as he parked in the garage of the building where Sooyoung lives.

- “But remember to tell them the idea was mine, how we combined it with Lee Sooman, which is true, but I don’t want my parents to blame you or blame Mr. Lee.”

- “Ok, baby.”

When they arrived at her apartment, Sooyoung closed her eyes, took a deep breath and prepared herself for what was coming. They entered the room and could see all there waiting for them. Mr. Choi, Mrs. Choi, Soojin, Taeyeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri. They were all waiting and she could see on their faces that they were all angry

- “Good afternoon.” Sooyoung and Siwon greeted everyone.

- “Sit down, Sooyoung.” Her father pointed to the only empty armchair in the room.

She obeyed and Siwon sat on the arm, showing support to his girlfriend. If all else fails, you at least know that this pabo will be by your side, Sooyoung.

A silence persisted and for more than a minute no one said anything.

- “You have nothing to say, Sooyoung?” Her father again. She took a deep breath and looked at her parents.

- “I'm sorry for leaving without telling you ad mom.”

- “Is that all you have to say, Sooyoung?” Soojin finally spoke. “You just didn’t leave unannounced, you slipped out as you had to run away from your family. You left everyone worried. Mom's blood pressure rises. I left my rehearsal to come here to help our mother who was desperate with your disappearance while you played as a businesswoman at your ing agency.” Soojin was very angry.

- “Are you okay, mom?” Sooyoung asked worriedly.

- “Now you want to know about your mother?”

- “I'm sorry, when I left in a hurry, I didn’t realize that this could happen ...”

- “Don’t make excuses that your hurried departure was very well planned. You got away from here so you don’t have to give Mommy satisfaction. Why that?”

- “I had an urgent meeting with Lee Sooman and had to leave soon.”

- “Bull. Don’t lie to us, Sooyoung.” Soojin charged her sister in front of everyone who watched quietly. No one would dare to meddle in their discussion.

- “What I had to do with Lee Sooman was urgent and I knew you wouldn’t agree to it.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter