- It's not a date

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again, I'm sorry for the delay in updating this story. Here is a summary of the previous chapters and below it has a new chapter. Is short, I will try to work with short chapters from now on.

 

In previous chapters…

A terrorist attack happened in Seoul Central Park, (this park doesn’t exist lol) and Sooyoung was there and eventually saved more than 300 people from dying in an explosion.

She was injured in the attack, but Stella helped her out of there and in the middle of the confusion kissed Sooyoung who already had doubts about her uality before.

While in hospital recovering, Sooyoung tries to understand her feelings for Siwon, (whom she has been dating for two years), her feelings for Stella, (who kissing her one more time in the hospital) and Jessica, by whom Sooyoung has a crush and is the person who started making Sooyoung question her uality before.

But in the meantime, Siwon blackmail Jessica to publish an article talking about her, Sooyoung and Stella uality, if Jessica didn’t help him in his relationship with Sooyoung, who by now was on the brink of ending.

Jessica was very scared, but she was strong and didn’t give in to the threat and advised her friend to break up with her boyfriend, but didn’t reveal the blackmail.

But Sooyoung was also blackmailed, but by the terrorist. He visited her at the hospital and threatened to kill more people if Sooyoung didn’t do what he told her to do. And the first requirement was to make her relationship with Siwon public. He wants to take revenge on Sooyoung, wants to kill her, but before that he wants to turn her into Korea's Sweetheart, so that everyone will mourn her death. Because of Sooyoung, he didn’t make the country suffer by killing more than 300 people, but he will do that by killing Sooyoung who by now was very much loved by all, seen as heroine. But he knew about the kiss Stella had given her and didn’t want her with that kind of behavior. (Homoual doesn't have an easy life, if the doubts were not enough, she still had to deal with it. It's not easy LOL)

Now, outside of the hospital, Sooyoung will have to deal with:

Her doubts about her uality;

With Jessica's disappointment, who is very angry, very, very angry  D:

Her desire for Stella  :P

Her fear of the terrorist and his new orders  :(((

Siwon…  :(

And with her family and friends who don’t understand Sooyoung's new attitudes  :/

 

Chapter 21 - It's not a date

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

- “Thank you very much, Yul. I don’t even know how to thank you.”

- “How about thanking me and visiting the dormitory? You're going to Stella's house before you go to the dormitory. If Tiffany and Jessica find out they're going to be more jealous than they are.” Yuri joked and noticed Sooyoung's discomfort.  She was quietly staring out the car window.

Sooyoung and Yuri were always best friends, just like the other girls, but after the terrorist attack and even though they could not stay together all the time, Yuri realized that Sooyoung was even closer to her, she could tell that the younger girl trusted her in more than in any of the girls. She also noticed that her friend had changed a little, she was more reserved than ever and being quiet became common to divert subjects. She had always admired Sooyoung's public relations talents, but she was disappointed in her friend's strategy lately. She was still very worried about her friend, who still has at least another two months to recover physically, but at the moment what worried her most was what was going on inside Sooyoung's head.

- “I don’t mind taking you to Stella and having to keep it secret, as you asked. But would it be good for me to know what's going on? A month ago, you were the main concern of my life, bro. And being full of secrets is not helping me sort out new things to worry about.” Sooyoung continued in silence and Yuri sighed in frustration.

- “Okay. So, let's recap. I'm taking you to Stella's apartment this morning and I'll pick you up around 4:00 p.m. Right?”

Sooyoung nodded.

- “Only you and I can know that.”

- “Stella, Kate, Ye-Jin and Sun-Bin also know.”

- “Okay, but your family, your boyfriend and the girls can’t know, right?”

- “No one can know.” Sooyoung spoke earnestly and Yuri realized her friend's concern about keeping this secret.

- “Soo, you know you're more than a friend to me, you're my sister. I agreed to lie for you, but you can’t leave me totally in the dark.” Sooyoung was quiet again frustrating Yuri even more.

- “Okay. I will not continue until you tell me something.” Yuri spoke as she stopped the car in the street. Sooyoung tried to keep calm and kept staring at the window. Throughout the week she stayed at her house, she acted the way she is doing with Yuri. Controlling her emotions and speaking less than should.

- “Sooyoung, I'm serious, I'm just leaving here when you give me answers.” Sooyoung remained motionless.

- “Look, for me I wait all day here, so I don’t have to go at SM and talk about the appointments this week for rehearsal for the end-of- year TV Shows. And you should thank us, whether visiting or chatting with us, because SM wanted to get you into these shows, but all of us, without exception, don’t agree with that and get you out of it.”

Sooyoung finally looked at her friend.

- “Yes, we got you out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter