Change of plans

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung barely sleep tonight. She was very happy with her discovery, but at the same time apprehensive. Will it work?

She wanted to go to the police in the wee hours, but was afraid to worry her parents and also not be welcome by the police at such time. I know that many should be angry with me, so I'd better go in the daytime.

She woke up full of plans. She decided to ask Yuri to take her to the police station. At first, she thought in her parents, but again, she didn’t want to worry them. She wants to make this denunciation without involving too many people because she knows it will take some time for the police to find the terrorist. She has only his picture, she has no address or anything. The calls she received from him were from different numbers, could be a public phone and the photos he sent were from an e-mail. She had to make the denunciation with caution so he didn’t suspect anything.

She thought about asking Stella, but she didn’t want to involve the friend who was the main target of the terrorist after her. Then she'll call Yuri and ask her to come and take her, and on the way, she'll tell her everything. I hope Yuri understand and don’t think I am a coward.

Sooyoung was ready to call when her phone rang. It was an unknown number. The smile that had been printed on her face gave way to a worried face. She took a deep breath and accepted the call.

 

- “Hello, my darling.” This voice. If his image didn’t leave her head, his voice brought shivers to her every time.

- “Will not you answer me, my dear?”

- “Hello.”

- “Very well. So, let's get straight to the point. Are you ing kidding with me?” He spoke in a threatening voice. Sooyoung was a bundle of nerves but she took a deep breath and remembered her ace in the hole and was confident with the photo.

- “I told you not to see that Stella dyke anymore and you went to her house?”

 

How did he find out?

 

- “Yes, I'm not stupid. I told you I'd keep an eye on you and I am. I know very well that your hot friend took you there. Do you want me to take some more drastic action? Want me to disappear with your girlfriend so you really will not see her anymore?”

- “No.” Sooyoung said crying.

 

How did he make me lose confidence in such a short time?

 

- “Then you will obey me right. Are you listening?”

- “Yes.”

- “I know that your band will be making presentations in Tv Shows this month and I want you with them.”

- “But I can’t dance, I'm ...”

- “I don’t care, I want you on a live show and preferably next to your stupid boyfriend. I want to see you like a pretty girl next to a man. I want all Korea to see the good girl you pretend to be to suffer when I kill you.”

Sooyoung closed her eyes hearing it all.

- “Well, if you don’t show up at that TV Show, I'm going to blow it all up and your beloved bandmates will die before you. You will see them dead on the TV.  Then show up on a live TV show on Christmas and no one will get hurt.”

- “How am I going to believe you that you will not do anything if I go?”

- “Because I don’t want to kill you like this. I want to see you suffer before I finally take revenge for everything you've done to me.”

Sooyoung was quiet.

- “Until the end of this week I want to see ads on the TV telling that you will participate in some Tv Show. If that doesn’t happen, I can start to make you suffer by hurt your lesbian friend. Do we have a deal?”

- “Yes.”

- “Okay, see you at Christmas then, my dear.”

Sooyoung dropped her cell phone on the bed and gave way to tears. She didn’t believe her plans don’t work, everything’s gone to pot. How would she go to the police station with the terrorist monitoring all her life? How would she risk doing this with a threat of him blowing up and killing her friends? It's no use taking the pictures to them if I do not know where he is. They'll be slow to find it and it may be too late.

Sooyoung began to tremble wondering what he could do and began to despair to arrange her participation in the Tv Show. She tried to swallow the cry and called Yuri desperately.

- “Yuri!”

- “Hello Soo. We were talking about you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter