- Honeymoon of sand and fog

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella woke up in the next morning and watched Sooyoung sleep. She’s lying down the way Stella had left her, face down and only a sheet covering her.

I think I got the right position to make her tired. Stella thought admiring the girl at her side. She began to run her hands over the back of her girlfriend. She is so soft. She continued to admire her and noticed a scar on the left side of her body. The place where the procedure was done to remove fluid from Sooyoung lung. The scar was small but full of meaning.

- “You found my scar.”

Stella quickly removed her hand from Sooyoung's back.

- “Hmmm don’t stop. It’s soooo good.” Sooyoung said without opening her eyes.

- “Sleep more, Soo. You look exhausted from yesterday.” Stella said teasingly.

- “And I am.”

Stella said nothing, just smiled proudly as she remembered the night before. Sooyoung opened her eyes and saw Stella's face and threw a pillow at her.

- “What?”

You look and I'm tired.”

- “Ohhh my insatiable baby has finally tired.” Stella hugged Sooyoung. “I even introduce my other friend to you, the .”

- “What is that?” Sooyoung asked turning to look at her girlfriend.

- “You don’t know what a is?”

- “Nope.”

- “Strap-on, ?”

Sooyoung denied.

- “Surely you were in doubt about your uality? Nowadays, because of the internet, we learn first what these things are before we kiss a girl.” Stella laughed with her own comment and didn’t notice Sooyoung's discomfort.

- “Did you even watch video with those straight women pretending to be lesbians with huge nails?” Sooyoung continued to deny and now head down ashamed for not knowing anything about how to be a lesbian.

Realizing her girlfriend's discomfort and how insensitive she was, Stella tried to fix it.

- “Hey, don’t be like this. You did it right. These videos are horrible.” She tried to joke, but the damage had been done.

- “I don’t know anything. A few months ago, I started to find my friends not only beautiful but attractive and besides, I was hating my moments with Siwon. Then you came, the kisses and everything and I fell in love with you. But I don’t know nothing about my ual orientation.” Sooyoung said frustrated.

- “Hey, don’t be sad. It’s common to question and slowly you are discovering it. Take your time. Maybe you are biual, for example.” Stella spoke patiently.

Sooyoung shrugged.

- “Have you heard about Kinsey?”

She shook her head.

- “So today, instead of having , let's learn a little. What do you think?”

- “Okay, but we are not going to make love today? Really?” Sooyoung asked smiling and Stella was happier. She may be uncertain of her ual orientation, but she is confident about and that's a good sign for you, Stella. She thought.

- “You aren’t tired?”

- “I’m now, but I’m sure in the afternoon I’ll be ready to make love with you again.” Sooyoung smirked.

- “Definitely I created a monster.”

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Stella showed articles and videos that explained so many things to Sooyoung about ual orientation and everything. While Sooyoung read everything Stella prepared lunch for them and after that they made love again. More romantic than the last few times. Then they watched a movie and fell asleep together on the couch.

Now Sooyoung was in the room eating a Stella made for her and watched her girlfriend on the computer answering some emails.

- “What are you doing?” Sooyoung asked with full.

- “I am responding some emails from a new project that will start this week.” Stella answered without taking her eyes off the computer.

- “What project?”

- “It is a workshop and an exhibition.” Stella replied concentrating on her emails annoying Sooyoung.

- “You don’t want to tell me about the project?” Sooyoung asked sadly, but Stella didn’t seem to hear her.

Annoyed, she thought of something to get the attention of her girlfriend.

The last few days were so incredible and totally dedicated to Sooyoung that Stella completely forgot she have a meeting on next Monday about the new project and hadn’t prepared anything yet. She managed to do some things while Sooyoung read articles in the morning, but the afternoon she couldn’t resist the company of her girlfriend. She was concentrating on answering her e-mails when felt something in her face. She looked and it was a piece of lettuce. She looked at Sooyoung who was looking at her with a wicked grin. For an instant she had thought of getting mad at her girlfriend, but the angry was over soon she sees that charming smile. She closed the computer and approached her girlfriend.

- “What is this?” She asked with the lettuce in her hand.

- “It's a lettuce.” Sooyoung replied innocently.

- “But how did i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter