- American woman

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- “It’s here the dressing room from the most hard head of Korea?” Stella entered the room where Sooyoung was finishing packing to return home after finishing her rehearsal with Siwon.

- “Did you come to tell me not to participate too?” Sooyoung replied Stella, already wondering what was coming.

- “Humm someone's in a bad mood. But no, I haven’t come to say anything of this, because I know it will not make any difference. For the short time I've known you, I realize that you're stubborn. Am I right?”

- “About what?”

- “That you're stubborn?”

- “Don’t.”

- “What about: No matter what I say, you will not change your mind?”

- “It’s right.”

- “But just a question, that you didn’t answer me last week and since that day no longer responds to my messages, anyway, why? Why are you going to do this?”

- “I think I'll help.”

- “Help?  You could have recorded the video I asked for and that would help.” Stella didn’t want to charge the girl, Who I am to charge anything from Sooyoung?  But she really didn’t understand Sooyoung not agree to record the video for the donations and agree to make that TV show.  Sooyoung lowered her head in embarrassment about refusing to record the video.

- “Sorry, Stella, I wanted to record the video, but my contract doesn’t allow me to do this.”

- “I knew your agency had something to do with it.” Stella said in frustration. “Anyway, but why do you say you will help with this TV show tomorrow?”

- “I need to protect people.”

- “Protect? Of course having you on TV is protecting people from the ugliness in this world.” She smile. “But I don’t understand how you will help?”

- “Only I understand that.”

- “Yes. The girls are very sad with you.”

- “They called you?” Sooyoung interrupted ashamed of her attitude earlier.

- “No, it was your sister, but I saw them when I was coming to see you.”

- “They should be happy with me. They will no longer ask about me to them in the programs. I can answer the questions now.”

- “Do you swear that you are risking your health and relationships with friends and family to answer questions? If I knew, I would hold you in my home and ask you questions all day. I'd take you out of this situation and still have you just for me.”

- “Stella ...”

- “Don’t worry about your idiot boyfriend's”

- “Don’t talk like that.”

- “Okay, sorry, but he's an idiot. You were wonderful on the radio and he was an idiot. I didn’t even thank you, you were brave. Congratulations.”

- “You taught me all that.” Sooyoung smiled.

 - “And you know that just like Tiffany, I'm American too.” Stella flirted again and Sooyoung smiled.

- “Maybe I have a crush for american girls.” Jessica is American too?

- “And I had a crush on a stubborn girl.” Stella spoke without taking her eyes off Sooyoung, who stared at Stella's lips, but quickly looked down shyly.

- “I can see in people's eyes how stupid they think I am. How much do you think I'm stupid?” Sooyoung changed the subject.

- “Can’t you see it in my eyes?”

- “In yours I can’t.”

- “It's because I don’t think you're stupid. But I also don’t believe these people you say think you are stupid. I believe you know what you are doing is disappointing them and you see in their eyes what you think they think of you, or even what you think of you.”

Sooyoung remained silent.

- “You promised that you would visit me more often and I've been waiting for you for days. Seoul is missing you too.”

- “Sorry, but I don’t feel welcome in my house, I didn’t think I would be in yours.”

- “Hey, Mi casa es su casa. If there's someone who is welcome in my home is you, Soo. And what's the story of not being welcome in your house?”

- “Don’t know. I changed after the attack and I think the people around me are annoyed with me.”

- “And you're bothered with yourself?”

- “Yes. I'm a tremendous coward.”

- “Wow it’s a controversial opinion. You don’t think you're stubborn, but you think you're a coward. You a coward?”

- “Sooyoung who saved hundreds of people in the park was Sooyoung from before. Sooyoung, who left there, was a coward.”

- “You didn’t sound cowardly last week talking about homouals.”

- “But people didn’t like that.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter