- Lung

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"Hello honey! Did you miss me?"

This voice Sooyoung didn't recognize at first, but looking at him she knew exactly who it was. Her memories after the explosion were not wrong. She had actually been beaten in the park by the terrorist and now he was there in front of her. Sooyoung tried to scream but then felt a hand covering .

-"Better stay quiet if you don't want to get hurt or your family and friends get hurt." He whispered in her ear.

-"I'm going to take my hand from your mouth, but if you call someone you can be sure that I'll kill the first person who walks through that door, are we clear?" The terrorist threatened and showed the gun he had pinned in his pants.

She nodded and he slowly took his hand out of .

-"Good girl." He laughed sarcastically. "You really are beautiful, Sooyoung." He stayed close to her and began to run his fingers over her face. Sooyoung closed her eyes and a tear fell in her face.

-"I'm so happy to see you and you're greeted me with tears? I hope they are for joy." Sooyoung was quiet, just breathing hard and keeping shut.

-"Nice room you have here. And what a lovely decoration." He took one of Sun-Hee's drawings and spoke sarcastically. "I see that the heroine of the nation is being treated very well." He spoke as he looked at Sooyoung's room. She took advantage of this moment and tried to press the emergency button, but when she stretched her arm she felt a sharp pain in the rib which caught the attention of the terrorist who took the button out of her reach.

-"Na na na na. The rule of shooting the first person that shows up here is worth to that button too, stupid girl." He spoke amusedly at Sooyoung squirming in pain. "You really . Almost two weeks at the hospital and still need help getting fed."

Sooyoung glared at him.

-"Yes, I saw your mother giving food in your mouth. Such a sweet dinner. And I also know she's in the cafeteria and will be back soon. So you're going to behave? Because we have little time to talk. Unless you want me to shoot your mother?"

Sooyoung remained silent.

-"Answer me!" He spoke firmly pulling her through her hair.

-"I'll cooperate." Sooyoung said in a choked voice.

-"Crying again? What a ing heroin this country of has, huh?! There is even a video of you circulating on the internet with everything you did in the park. Even I was thrilled." He spoke wryly. "But seeing you here in tears makes me laugh." She looked at him curiously and he realized she didn't know about the video.

-"You didn't see the video?" She shook her head.

-"Hum, your perfect family is hiding things from you. They must be wanting to protect you, they barely know that their little baby is here in the room with the most wanted man in Korea."

-"Anyway, now listen to me. I hope you didn't tell anyone the conversation we had in the park, did you?"  

-"No." Sooyoung lied.

-"Are you sure? I can find out and hope you are not lying, because it will have consequences."

-"I, I told the cops who took my testimony, but they didn't believe me, they didn't see you with me in the security cameras." She spoke nervously.

-"How do you want me to believe that?" He caught her by the hair again.

-"I don't know. I gave my testimony after waking up and my memories were confused and they didn't believe what I said and they asked me not to comment with anyone else and that's what I did." She spoke crying.

-"Who were the cops?"

-"I do not remember."

-"Who were they?" He still held her by the hair.

-"You didn't say you could figure out if I'd be lying, so find out for yourself."

-"Don't play with me, Sooyoung." He let go of her making her feel pain.

He looked away and saw Sooyoung's cell phone.

-"Hmm, beautiful iPhone, is it yours?" She nodded.

-"What is the number?"

She didn't speak.

-"What is the number? He repeated it more firmly and she spoke."

-"Great, I already know where to talk to you more easily or you prefer my visit?" She denied with head.

-"Now listen to me, your ." He pulled her by the collar. "You ed up with my great act, you humiliated me and you will pay for that. Don't think that just because people are venerating you that I will not take revenge on you. I'll do it, but I'll wait for the right time and meanwhile, I'll make your life hell. And if you tell anyone I've been here and I'm talking to you, I'll kill your family, every one of your hot friends and your American girlfriend. Are you understanding me?" She nodded her head in order not to cry.

-"This visit served only to show you that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter