- What do I do?

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't believe how unlucky I am. Right now I am in a radio broadcast with Siwon and other guys divulging that song for the victims. Tiffany and Yuri should be with me, but they are not and I don't know why. I hope they have a good excuse for abandoning me. I barely sleep this night thinking in Sooyoung. Is she's ok? Why she didn't answer me?

-"Jessica, you barely spoke about the music. You don't have anything to say?" The Mc question taking Jessica from her thoughts.

-"Oh, I am sorry. Hum, it's a good music with a great proposal." She said without much details.

-"Siwon said he record this thinking about the victims and in Sooyoung. You did the same?"

What an .

-"Absolutely. Sooyoung inspire us and we don't want her to be disappoint."  

Jessica was happy when the mc don't question her anymore. I want to be with Sooyoung and not here.

-"And Sooyoung listened the music?"

-"Yes, she loved the song and was very thrilled." Siwon answered." Soon she will be able to help us in the divulgation of this song."

I want to puke.

-"How is she?"

-"She improved too much. Soon she will go to her home."

-"It's great to hear that. Siwon, you know a lot about Sooyoung and you've been to the hospital many times. Are you just friends?" The presenter asked, implying something else between them.

-"Hahahaha Sooyoung is a very special person to me and I feel privileged to be beside her and her family."

I can't take it anymore. Jessica got up and left the studio and signaled to her manager that she was not feeling well. Everyone was surprised by her attitude, but they continued the program.

Jessica sat on a bench in the hallway and picked up her cell phone. Soo still has not answered me yet. She sighed and started texting Tiffany and Yuri.

-"Thank you so much for dropping me off on a radio show with Siwon". She sent and put her cell phone in her bag, not waiting for her friends to reply.

The only thing that comforts me is that SM will have to donate all the profits.

Jessica waited another 30 minutes and was happy when she saw the red light from the studio turn off. Finally it's over. She stood up and started toward the exit toward the van, but she rolled her eyes when she heard her name.

-"Jessica, wait." She kept walking, but the person reached her and pulled her by the arm.

-"Why didn't you wait for me?"

-"Because I don't obey idiots." She spoke disgustedly to Siwon.

-"Too bad for you, I'll take you to the dormitory. Orders from your manager."

-"What?!"

-"He'll have to get the other girls on the other station and I offered to take you." He replied with a smile.

-"Better get on a ride with you than hear you talking about Sooyoung on the radio. Come on, Siwon. I need this torture to end soon." She spoke and headed for the exit.

I'm going to kill Tiffany and Yuri.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Jessica is mad at us. And she's right. She's on radio broadcasting with Siwon. "

-"We're not going to do the program with the Shinee boys? Why has this changed?"

-" I don't know, Yuri, but you explain yourself to her when Jessica finds out that we left her with Siwon to come and see Sooyoung."

-"Okay. And it's better if we don't talk about Siwon near Sooyoung." Yuri asked before they entered her friend's hospital room.

-"Dad, I already told you I'm not hungry." Sooyoung said without taking her eyes from the window as she heard the door open.

-"Hey, my daughter will be a lot prettier than you." Yuri joked.

-"Now I know how Michael feel. This kid is not my son."

-"What are you talking about, Tiffany?"

-"The song Billie Jean, don't you know, Yuri?"

-"What ?!"

-"Billie Jean says he's the dad ..."

-"It was a horrible joke, Tiffany. Neither Americans would laugh at it." Sooyoung interrupted. "And I don't want visitors."

-"Wow. Lucky Seohyun is not here, otherwise she would remember the time you were rude to her when she came to wake you up." Yuri joked again. "But I agree with you, Fany's joke was bad."

-"Okay, maybe it wasn't good. But you know what's good, Soo? These cupcakes we brought." Tiffany said excitedly, showing a box to her friend.

-"What part from I don't want visitors you don't understand?"

-"Damn, you really are in a bad mood, bro."

-"Soo, I brought your favorite, the chocolate mint." Tiffany spoke with a smile and approached her friend. Sooyoung never resists Tiffany.

Sooyoung sighed deeply.

-"Okay, thank you, just leave it there, Tiffany." She spoke in a weak voice and looked at her hands.

-"But I brought it to you eat, Soo. You've never been depressed. You always had the strongest head between us. That's why we're worried."

-"I'm not depressed." Sooyoung defended herself.

-"You are not eating and you are pushing everyone who want to help you, Soo."

-"Apparently I'm  not having success, because you two are still here." Sooyoung mocked.

-"And you will not. We are your friends and we want to be by your side." Tiffany said and Sooyoung met her eyes.

-"Thank you, but I am fine, I don't need help."

- "You are not fine. You were rude to your parents, to your sister. With Tiffany! YOU ARE NOT EATING!"

Sooyoung kept quiet looking at her hands.

Yuri sighed.

-"No one would look good after going through what you went through."

Sooyoung finally looked at Yuri.

-"I've seen that video more than 20 times. I see every day since Sunday. And every time I saw I wanted to hold you, thank you, comfort you and tell you that everything was going to be all right. I want to tell you that me, the girls, your parents are here for you." Sooyoung remained quiet, but they could see a tear trickling down her face.

-"When I saw you kneeling on the groun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter