- Adult movie

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Although she insisted a bit, Sooyoung's mother eventually agreed to let her daughter stay in the dormitory, but only left when Stella leave the apartment. The american girl would have liked to stay longer, but realized that Mrs. Choi would not give up and agreed with Sooyoung that she would call later and leave with Ye-Jin. Dahyun was gone as soon as the policemen who would do the protection of all had arrived.

As soon as they were alone the girls gave a big hug in Sooyoung. She wasn’t surprised that her friends were supporting her, but due to the circumstances she would understand if they were afraid and go away from her, but the hug showed the opposite. It showed what had always happened between them, they all are friends for life.

- “I'm sorry for not tell you all what was going on ... " She began to speak in a choked voice. “I'm sorry for putting your life in danger, I'm sorry for making you all stay in home this weekend… I'm sorry for everything.” Sooyoung spoke and felt her friends leave the embrace, but soon felt someone pull her into a new hug. It was Taeyeon.

- “Don’t be silly, shikishin. You didn’t anything wrong. We're sorry you had to go through all this.” Taeyeon spoke and Sooyoung could see the sincerity in her words. “We didn’t have time to talk, or to combine something, but we'll all be by your side. We all want to help you and we are even willing to help the police. What we all want most is to see this monster arrested because we want justice for all those who suffered in that park and we want you to be well, because we love you.” Sooyoung was moved by the words of her leader and hold back the tears.

- “I agree with every single word she said.” Sunny said, and Sooyoung looked at her with a smile.

- “Me too.” Yoona said and Sooyoung's smile increased as the girls voiced their support.

- “I agree too, unnie.” Seohyun spoke truthfully.

- “I agree too, even with the part of helping the cops.” Hyoyeon spoke and they all laughed.

- “I also agree with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.” Tiffany smiled at her friend.

Sooyoung looked away and looked at Jessica and Yuri who were side by side and had said nothing.

- “I already told you in the kitchen and I repeat: I'll be by your side, you can count on me.” Jessica said looking into Sooyoung's eyes and she couldn’t hold back her tears any longer.

- “And you know you can count on me, bro.” Yuri finally spoke and pulled her into a hug. “But I want to talk to you with you later.” She whispered in Sooyoung's ear who just nodded and felt all the girls hugging her again.

- “I confess that it is not easy, but with the support of you it seems that it will be less difficult.” She spoke and gave way to tears.

And that's how Sooyoung went on Friday. Surrounded by her friends, and just like in Stella's house, she seemed to have forgotten her troubles for a few hours. They watched some movies together and she sensed everyone's effort to distract her from her troubles. They didn’t ask about the terrorist, nor about Siwon and her mother. Which made her happy, but she knew that sooner or later she would have to open up to them about it. She exchanged messages with her girlfriend and was happy when she knew that Stella was able to rest after spending the night awake. But despite being with her friends, she missed her. A lot.

The movie credits were on TV and Sooyoung was looking at his cell phone. She had sent a message to Stella before starting the movie and she still had not responded. Did she go to sleep again?

- “I can’t see cartoons anymore, let's see something else.” Hyoyeon complained.

- “What's the problem with cartoons?” Seohyun asked.

- “We only saw one cartoon movie, the others were normal movies.” Tiffany corrected her friend.

- “But there was cartoons in the middle of the movie.” Hyoyeon complained again.

- “Hyoyeon, we saw Hulk, there was no cartoon on the movie.” Tiffany corrected her friend again.

- “To me it looked like a cartoon and it was a stupid movie, I want a more adult one.”

- “I agree with Hyoyeon, let's see a more adult movie.” Sunny added with a wicked grin.

- “Not that kind of movie, Sunny.” Taeyeon scolded her friend.

- “Why not? Everyone here is old enough for this kind of movie.”

- “Seobaby doesn’t have age for that and nobody but you wants to see it.” Jessica complained this time.

- “I would like to watch it.” Tiffany spoke and they all looked at her.

- “I thought you were enjoying the cartoon movies.” Hyoyeon said with sarcasm.

- “I was, but I like more adult movies too.”

- “I can’t believe we're going to watch movie.” Taeyeon spoke and they all widened their eyes.

- “Taeyeon, it's not that kind of movie I was talking about.” Sunny defended herself.

- “Oh wasn’t?” Tiffany said disappointed.

- “Tiffany!” They all spoke surprises and a new discussion began. Yuri took advantage of the moment and pulled Sooyoung by the hand.

- “Come with me.” And Sooyoung accompanied Yuri to her room. Despite the confusion in the leaving room, Jessica noticed and followed them with her eyes. What are they going to talk about?

- “Sit here, Soo.” Yuri spoke pointing the bed to Sooyoung sit beside her. She let aside the frustration she felt with Sooyoung and enjoyed the day with her friend next to the other girls, but she was anxious to be able to talk alone with her and finally know everything that hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter