- Where is Sooyoung?

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"Hey Sica, wake up!"

She didn't move.

- "Hey Sica, wake up!" Sooyoung said shaking her friend lightly. Jessica opened her eyes slowly, afraid the calls would be to her.

-"You're not going with me to the park?" Jessica looks at the her friend with her eyes half open, it takes time to realize Sooyoung is talking to her.

-"Sica, I'm talking to you!" Sooyoung laughs. She knew Jessica would not wake up early to go with her, even though they had agreed last night, but she woke her up to be sure. Sica would be a beast if I go without warning her.

After a minute contemplating her friend's face, Jessica finally understood what Sooyoung wanted.

-"Aish Soo, I didn't know we were going so soon." Sooyoung laughs again, she knows that Jessica doesn't want to go, but she doesn't want to upset her.

-"It's 8:00 in the morning and we agreed yesterday to leave by 8:30am."

-"Today's 8a.m seems so much earlier than yesterday." Jessica is laughing.

-"I knew you wouldn't, Sica, but I woke you up to be sure."

-"I am really sorry, Soo, you know that I would love to, but just thinking about getting out of this bed already gives me a headache. Do you swear you will not be mad?" Jessica really doesn't want to leave her friend, but sleep, at this time, or maybe always, speaks louder to her. The whole week has been full of appointments and today, Saturday, is a day to rest. The promotion of the new album, The Boys, is intense and she would be the happiest person in the world to take advantage of that day off. At this point Jessica thinks, Why I agree in to go with Soo?

-"Of course I will not be angry, Sica. I was going to the park today, you offered to go with me, which I found very strange, but sometimes you do surprising things."

-"I'm also wondering why I agreed to go ..." They both laugh. "Sure you don't want to be asleep?"

 - "Hahaha Let me hurry up, because I want to eat something before I go."

Sooyoung begins to dress up in the room she shares with Jessica. Put on a sweatpants, long-sleeved T-shirt, a red sweatshirt and complements the look with a black cap. Its fall and she doesn't want to have a cold. There's a lot to promote about the new album and she spent a lot of time in bed this year.

-"You look beautiful, Soo!" Sooyoung is surprised and looks at her friend. "Actually, you're always pretty. What I mean is you can go in this outfit, you look beautiful." Jessica reinforces with a smile.

- "Like I said, you do and say amazing things," she laughs. "I swore you'd fallen asleep again and suddenly you're awake and still give me a compliment. I'll wake you up more often at 8 a.m. on Saturday." They both laugh again.

-"Now that you wake me up, I'll wait for you to go, It's why I didn't go back to sleep yet."

- "Let's see if you can handle it ..." Sooyoung goes to the closet and picks up her camera.

"Hum, I see that somebody's going to take pictures, but you've taken hundreds pictures of this park near here."

-"I'm going to Central Park."

"What? But we were going to Yang Park, why did you change?"

-"I told you to go to the Yang because it was closer and you would not agree to go elsewhere."

-"Now I'm starting to feel bad about letting you go." Jessica looks sad.

- "Hey, please, I don't want you sad, but I'm going to enjoy that I don't have a lazy company and I'm going to Central Park, besides, if we were together, I think we'd be recognized. My sister said that  are baby ducks there and I want to see them. " Sooyoung makes a cute face that relieves Jessica.

-"But you can still be recognized, Soo!"

- "You know that when we go out alone the harassment is less and I don't have a famous face as you, don't worry." Jessica doesn't like it when her friend thinks little about herself but she respects her.

- "Okay, but be careful on the way."

-"Yes, mom."

-"Hey, you already scared us a lot this year. Fell off the stage, the car accident ... I don't want anything else coming from you, did you understand, young lady?"

 -"Hahaha Don't worry, I'll be careful and I'll send a picture of the babys to you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter