- Stomach ache

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double update ;)

One day left for the TV show and all of the SM groups that would perform were reunited for final rehearsals. Shinee, Super Junior, TVXQ, F(x) and Girls Generation were making the final adjustments to their performances. But the subject of the day was Siwon and Sooyoung's radio interview earlier this week. After five days the sites and fans still commented on the controversial statements of Sooyoung and Siwon, the first for being very liberal and the second to be so conservative.

Some label mates came to congratulate Sooyoung saying that they had never thought about that and others didn’t say anything, like her friends and groupmates, but not because they disagreed with what Sooyoung said, in fact Sooyoung considers them open-minded, many of them much more than her , but it was because they were still giving the silent treatment to her.

Although they went to do the same show, Sooyoung would not act together with her friends, so today's general and final rehearsal was the only one that she met her friends. The girls are still upset about Sooyoung's actions and wish they could help her friend more, whom they are worried about, but they didn’t have time because of the busy schedule of rehearsals and recordings for these year-end TV shows. They're so busy they didn’t even have time to think about stopping the silence treatment they've been giving their friend for two weeks.

The girls were the first to rehearse and Sooyoung watched them proudly. I don’t have many opportunities to see them perform, because I'm always there, but when I see I always feel proud of them and I know what we've been through to reach this level. It is a mixture of duty fulfilled and motherly pride. Will I be able to perform again? Kyuhyun suffered an accident much more serious than me and returned to active, but can I? Will they want me back? Seeing from here, I don’t see the need for me to be there, they don’t need me. These negative thoughts have been more common than she would admit and were aggravated by the proximity of the event.

Is it my destiny to just be a housewife with a man I don’t even love? I would have a ridiculous role where Siwon would sing for me and ask me to marry him while the girls would perform 2 songs and one of them will be The Boys Remix. Something so cool and with new choreography, but the commercials of the Show always show me and Siwon. Finally you're in the spotlight, but it's because an idiot will ask you to marry and not because the talented performer you think you are or because the great actress you want to be. You deserve this and more for obeying the orders of a monster rather than facing he.

- “Do you like it, Soo?” Tiffany's question interrupted Sooyoung's thoughts. She hadn’t even noticed that the girls had stopped rehearsing.

- “Yes, you guys are incredible.” She replied awkwardly, trying to remember how long she had been distracted.

- “You didn’t seem to be paying so much attention.” Tiffany realized that Sooyoung was distracted.

- “No, I was enjoying your rehearsal. I really liked the remix version of The Boys, but I got distracted in Gee, because I think I've seen a lot of it.” She tried to disguise it, which seemed to have worked.

- “Don’t even talk, but I still want to dance a lot Gee with the girls.” Tiffany spoke excitedly and didn’t realize she had not included Sooyoung, which didn’t go unnoticed by the younger girl.

- “With the girls…” She whispered looking down as she felt a kiss on her cheek. It was Siwon who sat next to her. She looked at her boyfriend and smiled.

- “Have you missed me, my fiancé?” He spoke smiling and looking at the stage where Shinee was beginning to rehearse. Fiancé. This took Sooyoung's smile from her face and replaced it with the same melancholy look of seconds ago.

Tiffany saw the melancholy in Sooyoung's gaze and it broken her heart. She's been through this. She's already been out of group performances and knows it's not easy. She knows how difficult is to see her friends working out and you doing nothing. Last year she lost the award where they won the Daesang, but in the end they celebrated it together. She participated in the rehearsals, she experienced all that, Sooyoung don’t.

I know we agreed to give Soo a silent treatment, but are we doing it right? If Sica is so angry with Soo over Siwon and now the engagement, does it make sense not to talk to her and let her talk only to Siwon? Taeyeon is right when she said that Sooyoung had already disrespected us when she announced the affair without consulting us and when she agreed with Lee Sooman about tomorrow Tv Show, but is this the time to be angry with her? Is Soo not doing all this because she is emotionally upset?

- “Let’s go eat, Tiffany?” Hyoyeon interrupted her thoughts. She was with Jessica and they were all going to eat in one of the studios to talk in peace. She looked at her friends and looked back at Sooyoung who watched Shinee's performance without interest.

- “Soo, do you want to go eat with us?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Tiffany. I knew Tiffany would be the first one to break the silent treatment we're giving to Sooyoung, even more so after she'd been boasting all week that Sooyoung chose her to date. Jessica just stared.

Sooyoung looked surprised at her friend, not expecting the invitation. Should I go? What if they start asking me questions that I can’t talk about? What if they all get up when I get there? She thought of her answer as she looked at Siwon, who thought she was asking for him and answered without being questioned.

- “You can go, babe. But in an hour it's our rehearsal.” He said getting up and leaving Sooyoung alone with the girls.

This time it was Jessica who turned her eyes at her friend's attitude. Since when did Sooyoung ask permission to him?

- “I don’t believe this.” Jessica grunted. “I'm going to the studio, shall we, Hyo?” Hyoyeon nodded and looked at Tiffany.

- “Go, I'll be right there.” Tiffany smiled. The two left and left a grinning Tiffany anxious for her friend's response and a frustrated Sooyoung who noticed Jessica's annoyance with her.

I wasn’t looking at Siwon to order, I was using it as I do when I open the refrigerator door to think. Damn it. She thought.

- “Soo?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter