- Super Soo

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"You're kidding me." Taeyeon argues with one of her managers.

-"What happened, Tae?"

-"Fany, they want us to make-up and make our hair to go to the hospital. This is absurd." Taeyeon was trying to keep her cool all the time, but this make her mad.

-"Lee, is this true?" Tiffany asks their makeup artist.

"I'm sorry. But they gave us that order. I do not know what to do." The makeup artist replied with tears in her eyes. Sooyoung is like a younger sister to her and also she doesn't agree with the situation. She just wants to know if Soo is okay.

"Did you take too long to come because you went to get the whole team for us? This is so absurd."Taeyeon was angry.

-"What is going on?" Hyoyeon arrives.

-"Anything. We're already leaving. Jessica and Yuri are you ready?" Tiffany change the subject.

Yuri and Jessica appear in the room and Tiffany tells them to leave with Hyo. The whole team accompanies them and Taeyeon calls their Manager in the corner.

-"Please don't make this harder than it already is. this make up thing, we are leaving now to the hospital to see Sooyoung."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"Please don't move. We need to see if you're okay."

-"I'm fine, I just want to know about Sooyoung?"

-"Miss Kim, keep calm. She is under medical care and as soon as we have news we will speak to you."

-"The x-ray has arrived and there are no fractures in your wrist. It's just a twist. The nurse will bandage you as soon as she finish the bandage on your knee."

Stella was frustrated without news of Sooyoung. When they arrived at the hospital they took Sooyoung to an emergency room and from there she didn't have any news. She talked to one of the paramedics and he said Sooyoung had a cardiopulmonary arrest in the ambulance, but soon she returned after the procedures. He tried to calm her down by saying Sooyoung would be fine. "How keep cool knowing about that?"

"We reserved this room for the people connected to Miss Choi. There are a lot of people and press out there wanting news and wanting to talk to you. I think it's best to wait here and as soon as we have news we'll talk to you. We've already called the contact that you have passed to us and she'll be here soon." Informed one of the hospital employees.

Stella thanked her. She didn't want to talk to anyone at the time. "I just wanted to know about Sooyoung."

The silence of the room was interrupted when 6 people walked in with the attendant who had guided her.

-"Wait in this room. I assured that no one in the press will interrupt you."

Stella got up and bowed to the people in the room who greeted her back. She knew she shared the room with Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri. "It would be incredible to meet them in another situation."

The five singers stared at Stella for a few seconds. They knew the girl was the one they saw on television and they didn't know how to thank her. This moment was interrupted by the sound of the TV that was linked by the manager who accompanied them.

"The military just entered the park. We still don't know if there are any victims. But according to witness accounts, the explosions of the park caused deaths, it remains to know how many."

-"You can be sure it's a lot less than planned thanks to Sooyoung." Stella thought aloud.

Everyone turned their eyes to Stella who could catch a glimpse of the girls' eyes. "If I'm anxious for news of Sooyoung, imagine them."

-"Do you know something?" Tiffany asks.

-"About her condition?"

-"Yes."

-"No." Stella would like to tell the truth about the cardiopulmonary arrest; about when she saw her purple ribs and when she found her unconscious when they arrived with the ambulance on the spot, but that would only make them more desperate.

Suddenly more people enter in the room. They are Sooyoung's parents and sister Soojin. Tiffany turned to Sooyoung's mother and hugged her tightly. They all stared at the scene until Jessica started to cry again. She was crying compulsively and apologize to Sooyoung's family. They don't understanding why.

-"Jessica and Sooyoung agreed to go to Yang Park, but Jessica decided not to go and Soo decided to go to Central Park to take a picture of the ducks. So Jessica is blaming herself for giving up." Yuri explained.

Soojin grabs Jessica's hand and raises her face so she looks into hers.

-"Sooyoung will be very sad when she finds out you're blaming yourself. When I heard that she had gone to Central Park, I knew it was because I told her about the ducks, but I didn't blamed myself because I knew that Soo would be sad about it. Jessica, it was not you who did this atrocity. Sooyoung needs us to be strong like her. Did you see how many people she saved today? Let's have faith that she will do well to show how proud we are of her."

Stella watched everything. "How hard it must be for a mother to live all this?" Then she remembered hers. "My mother is far away, I would give anything for a hug from her right now. I need a phone to call her and say I'm fine."

Her  thoughts were interrupted as Sooyoung's mother approached, took her hand and bowed.

-"I'm sorry you had to pass for all this, but thank you so much for looking after my daughter."
Stella was surprised. How can a mother be so strong? Be so kindness? Until now the people only asked questions to her and no one had comforted her. Stella looked into Sooyoung's mother's eyes and began to cry and then received back the hug she may never forget.

Stella cried compulsively. It's as if all the strength she had to face it was gone. She didn't even notice when her friend entered the room and took her to sit on the chair as she comforted her.
-"Hey Stella, I'm here. It's gonna be okay. I already talked to your parents and the girls."
Realizing that her friend Kate was there, Stella started crying even more and babbled words in English, her native tongue, to express all her pain.

-"I didn't think I would survive, Kate. But then Sooyoung came and took us out of there. But she was seriously injured and said she could not breathe and I leave to get help. And when I arrived she was unconscious. I should not have leave her there. But everyone had left." Stella ran over the words.

-"Shiiii, she'll be fine thanks to you."

-"I don't have sure. She had a cardiopulmonary arrest on the way here. She is not well. Look at this family. They don't deserve to lose her." Stella was speaking in English without realize that Tiffany heard everything.

Tiffany looked at Jessica to see if she had heard too, however her friend was hugging Soojin and didn't hear Stella. But now she knows: Sooyoung was not well. She felt it like a punch in the stomach. Tiffany left the room and headed for the bathroom. Yuri noticed her friend leaving and went behind her and found her crying in one of the bathroom booths.

-"Tiffany, let me in." Tiffany didn't answer.

-"Please let me help you."

Tiffany opened the door and welcomed her friend with open arms and tears on her face.

-"I tried to be strong, but it's so difficult, Yuri."

-"Yes, it is difficult for all of us and important that we can count on each other to face this."

-"Sooyoung is not well, Yuri. I heard Stella talking to her friend. She had a cardiopulmonary arrest in the ambulance." Saying that out loud made her feel sick. She turned and vomited on the toilet.

Yuri was surprised, not expecting it. She was trying to stay optimistic, but it was harder than she imagined. She closed her eyes, took a breath  and helped Tiffany with her hair.

-"Let's wait for the doctors to talk to us."

-"What if Soo does not go through this? If she dies? I thought I could be strong for losing my mother, but I'm not ready to lose Soo." And she began to cry again.

 -"Nobody wants to lose her, Fany." Yuri couldn't resist and started to cry too."What would Soo do if she were in our place?

-"I don't know, pray?"

-"So let's pray, okay? And we need to stay strong, Pany." Then she and hugged her tightly.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"So far no group has confessed  the terrorist attack. The government is silent too. The  only word the government has said so far is for people to stay in their homes until they can attest to the fact that there are no more bombs in Seoul."

Thank you, Sunj Ji. What about Choi Sooyoung, any news?

I'm here in front of the hospital and we've only seen the families and members of the Girls Generation group enter the building, but so far no news of her health."

Taeyeon took the remote control of the manager's hand and turned off the TV looking reproachfully at him. "He is getting on my nerves."

-"I'll see if I can talk to a doctor." Mr. Choi came out of the room.

-"I will go with you." The manager followed him.

-"Did anyone talk to Siwon Oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

-"I told him and he would be here soon." Soonji replied. "Do the other girls know?"

-"Yes, but I don't know why they are not here yet." Hyoyeon said taking the phone to talk to Sunny, Yoona e Seohyun.

-"Stella, sorry bothering you, but you have any idea how much time my sister is receiving medical care?"

Stella wiped the tears, looked at her watch and insecurely answered Soojin.

- " I'm not sure, I guess about 40 minutes, 1 hour?"

-"Have you been taken care of, honey?" Ms. Choi asks.

-"Yes, I just twisted my wrist and injured my knee. I'm fine. Thank you for concern, ma'am."

For more than 5 minutes none of the women in the room spoke. They didn't want to bother Stella, but they were eager to know more details of the accident. Until Hyoyeon broke the silence.

-" We saw you talking on the television, but can you tell us better how it was?"

Meanwhile Yuri, Tiffany and Sooyoung Father returned to the room.

-" She is in surgery." Mr. Choi said.

-"What she have?" Taeyeon asks.

-" It looks like she broke her rib and ended up puncturing her lung. I am sorry, I couldn't know more than that."

Nobody said anything. Everyone knew that this could be very serious and the lack of information was not helping. Stella, more than anyone else, knew that Sooyoung's health was serious, but seeing those sad people who seemed until a short time ago so optimistic cut her heart. "They deserve to know just how amazing Sooyoung was today, who knows, it might help."

-"Today I met a real hero. God needs her help here on Earth. I'm sure she'll be all right." All eyes turned to her.

-"I am one of the organizers of the art exhibition that was in the building that exploded in the park. Today was the opening event. Before starting the opening cocktail I saw Sooyoung near the lake. I'm not a super fan of SNSD, but I know who you all are. She was taking pictures of the ducklings and I indicated a better place to take pictures and I took advantage and invited her to the exhibition. She promised me she would come later." Stella smiles remembering that. "She can't see the art exhibition today, but I'm sure Sooyoung will be fine and can see a new exhibition." Everyone was staring at Stella, listening intently.

-"The cocktail had barely begun and we heard the explosion. It gave the impression that there were more than 3 blasts at the same time. Most of the peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter