- In good company

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Sooyoung woke up at 5 in the morning. She saw Tiffany sleeping in the companion bed in the bedroom, but didn't want to wake her. She wanted to go to the bathroom and get some water, but she didn't want to disturb her friend so she stood looking out the window, waiting for the sun to rise and remembering the events of yesterday. "I don't know if the worst was the fight with Siwon or not have heard Stella's answer. Why is this kiss annoying me so much?"

-"A penny for your thoughts." Tiffany interrupted Sooyoung's thoughts.

-"Good morning, Fany." Sooyoung replied with a smile.

-"Good morning, Soo. Have you woken up for a long time? Why didn't you wake me up?"

-"I don't know, maybe 20 minutes ago? And it 's too early, it' s still dark outside."

-"Don't hesitate to wake me, today I am your accompaniment and not your roommate."

-"Okay, but I'm fine, I don't need anything. You can go back to sleep, Fany." Then a noise came from Sooyoung's stomach. "Maybe I'm hungry." She laughed sheepishly. "I don't remember having dinner yesterday?"

"You don't. After Siwon left  you were so nervous and the nurse gave you a sedative that made you sleep until now."

-"Wow. They really like watching me sleep around here." She joked to disguise the discomfort of yesterday's events.

-"But you're so cute sleeping, Soo." Sooyoung looked down with embarrassment.

-"And you needed that rest. The only bad part was that I watched the two episodes of Man of Honor alone. But if you want I'll see with you again."Tiffany make her irresistible eyesmile.

-"Maybe later? First of all I need to pee, drink water and eat."

-"You just said you didn't need anything.. That's weird?" Tiffany teased.

-"Suddenly I wanted to do it all." Sooyoung responds with her charming smile.

-"Soo, me, the girls and your family are here to help you and you need to let us help you." Tiffany asked, and Sooyoung nodded. "And your charming smile doesn't work with me."

-"Ouch!" Sooyoung pretended to be hurt by Tiffany's words

-"You are very precious to us. We almost lost you and it was a horrible feeling. So we'll spoil you while you're not fully recovered. Get acquainted with this and please ask for help. That will make us happy." Tiffany smile again.

-"Thank you, Fany. I promise to collaborate more and unlike you, I can't resist your eye smile."

-"I knew it."

-"Will you help me to go to the bathroom?"

-"Now I liked. Come on." Tiffany helped Sooyoung get off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

-"Fany?"

-"What Soo?"

-"I want to be spoiled even after I'm well." Sooyoung pouted.

-"Hahaha, okay, Soo. If you behave we can think about it."

-"I love you, Fany."

-"I love you too, Soo."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

-"I have the impression that the durability of a meeting is inversely proportional to its importance." Taeyeon complained.

-"I can't believe we're going to stay here all day!" Hyoyeon protest.

-"I can't believe yet that we only knew we would have a general meeting only when we got here." Yuri complained too.

-"And that idiot is here." Jessica spoke looking angry at Siwon.

-"Do you have any idea what exactly happened between them yesterday?" Yoona asked.

-"No, but it was not a good thing. Sooyoung didn't even want to hear his name earlier today."

-"Will they break up? They get along so well." Seohyun asked.

-"I don't think so. Soon they reconcile." Sunny replied.

-"Hope not." All the girls looked at Jessica.

-"How are my favorite girls?" Lee Sooman came in asking.

-"So favorite that you didn't even go to visit Sooyoung." Taeyeon spoke very frankly surprising her friends.

-"I really owe a visit to our angel Sooyoung, but due to the mourning decreed, it was crazy to reschedule the appointments. But I deserved it, Taeyeon." Lee Sooman smiled uncomfortably.

-"And now that you're here, Uncle, how about we talk about this TV show you want us to record?"

-"Sunny, we will, but we'll talk about that after the general meeting with everyone."

-"Why not now? We didn't agree to record this TV show."

-"There is no such option, my dear." He spoke not caring about the ugly faces he had won from the girls. "Now enjoy your breakfast that soon we will begin the meeting." He got up and headed for another room.

-"I cant believe that." Tiffany was the first to speak.

-"I'm not surprised anymore." Taeyeon spoke angrily.

-"He didn't want to hear what we had to say." Sunny spoke sadly. "Sorry, girls."

-"Do not be sad, unnie."

-"I had a idea. What about we talk nothing on the TV show?" Hyoyeon said playfully trying to cheer up her friends.

-"Good idea, Hyo. We can also wear masks in protest." Yoona joked too.

-"I don't know what will happen to this TV show, but after going through all this madness, we'll sit down and talk to review our contract. We can't accept thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter