-This is not a goodbye kiss

When everything falls apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stella couldn't see anything with the dust.

- "SOOYOUNG! SOOYOUNG!" She was desperate. 

- "SOOYOUNG! WHERE ARE YOU? She began to cough, for the dust that entered . It was hard to breathe there. With great difficulty she saw a red color 10 steps from where she was. "It was Sooyoung? She was with a red t-shirt.." . She ran to the person and confirmed: it was Sooyoung, but she was unconscious. She shook her trying to wake her up, but nothing happened. Then she could see the kid below the singer, so moved her body and caught the unconscious child in her lap and tried again to wake up Sooyoung.

Sooyoung didn't respond. Stella looked around, got up, and carried the child near the edge where the dust was less dense. She put her on the grass and returned to catch Sooyoung. She take her left arm and tried to put in her shoulder to lift the girl, but suddenly the youngest girl groaned in pain and finally woke up.

"Thank God you're awake!"

Sooyoung looked around and noticed that the child was not with her. She wide-eyed opened her eyes and asked: - "Where's the little girl?"

Stella was charmed by Sooyoung from the moment she saw her taking pictures of the ducklings, but her actions during this madness were making her to fall in love for Sooyoung.

-"Sooyoung, I believe you are the best person on this planet." Laughed. "She's all right, with a few scratches on her tiny hands, but you saved her and protected her the best way, I left her on the grass where has the least dust and I came back to help you." Sooyoung smiled. "Can you get up?"

Sooyoung tries to get up but soon feels an immense pain in the rib again and now in her left arm.

- "Your left side must be bruised. Stand on me with your right arm." With some effort and pain, they left to the grass where the kid was lying down.

Sooyoung saw the child unconscious and became worried.

-"You said she only had scratches. She's fainting." She tried to reach the child, but was soon prevented by the pain.

-"I'm more worried about you than with her." Stella said. "She's in shock, but she's fine. She don't have any bruise in her head."

Sooyoung looked at the child who must be about 6 years old and looked back at Stella who watched her with concern.

-"I think I broke a few ribs when I fell off the bridge. I've had this pain in the left side since the first explosion and some of the efforts I've made must have made my pain worse, but I'll be fine." She replied smiling and disguising the pain.

-"Your left arm does not look good either and your head is bleeding." Stella approached to look at the wounds.

-"I injured my arm now, I must have fallen on it." She looked at her left arm and groaned in pain as she tried to move.

Stella looked around for help, but saw no one. "How could they have left us here after all Sooyoung did?"

"Stella, please take the child with you. She needs a doctor. "

"No. You are going with me."

Sooyoung closed her eyes and stopped disguising the pain.

-"I'm not ok. I can't get up and I'm short of breath. I can't leave here without help, please take the girl and bring help to me." She spoke to Stella with teary eyes.

-"Oh my God, Sooyoung! I'll carry you, I will not leave you here." Stella tried to lift her, but Sooyoung screamed in pain. Stella panicked and realized that this was not normal. She lifted Sooyoung's T-shirt and saw an immense purple spot on her ribs.

-"Oh my God!" She realized she had no choice but to do what Sooyoung asked. She looked back at the girl she was already in love with and said:

-"Please, hold on, I'll bring help." In an act of affection, she kissed her forehead and smiled at Sooyoung's embarrassed reaction.

-"Thank you for everything. It may sound silly, but your support saying that I could open the door was fundamental. I couldn't do this without you." Sooyoung said in a farewell tone.

-"Hey, thank me later when we see each other again and it will be soon. I will bring help personally and I will go with you to the hospital and soon I will take you to dinner, because I will be forever grateful to you and I want to get to know you better. Today I just met your heroine side, I want to know your woman side. " Sooyoung's eyes widened and she nodded with a shy smile.

Stella laughed at Sooyoung's reaction and looked at her lips. She looked back at her eyes and saw that the girl was looking at her lips too. She didn't hesitate. She approached her and kissed her on the mouth.

-"This is not a goodbye kiss." She picked up the girl and pulled herself up and ran with worry on her face. "Sooyoung was not ok and in desperate need of help."

Sooyoung pressed her fingers to her lips. She was surprised by the kiss and even more by what she felt. She doesn't  know if it was the whole situation, but she never felt this when she kiss Siwon. She took a deep breath and gave herself up to exhaustion. Her body had reached the limit and the certainty that she wouldn't   leave it alive made her more exhausted.

She don't want to die, but right now she barely breathes and don't believe that they will send help. "They didn't send help to save three hundred people, why would they send it to me?" Sooyoung closed her eyes and remembered of her family and friends. "I just hope that Soojin doesn't blame herself for I coming to the park. Sica too."

Distracted by her thoughts, Sooyoung didn't notice the approach of a person who arrived and grabbed her by the collar.

-"You've ruined all my plans. I should kill you now, but I'd rather see you suffer for what will come after that." She was very weak and barely understood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter