Smile, Yoo Jungyeon [Part 2]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungyeon cried like a baby. She cried because she misses them. She cried because she blamed herself. She cried because she felt guilty for surviving while her family all gone. She cried because she covered herself happy vibes all the time but deep inside she's really crying out loud. She's so lonely that even she keeps on smiling, she can't hide it.

 

Jungyeon laughed a little, realizing she's been a crying baby. She wipe away her tears and smiled. A pure and real smile.

 

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine because God never leave me alone. And I know youre all always at my back, right?" she giggled and wiped again her tears that keeps on falling.

 

"I'm doing fine at school. Unnie Dara take cared of me like she was my true unnie.." then she looked at her unnie's mound. "Yah! Don't get mad at me, Youre still my unnie yeppeo!" she said as she laughed a bit. She remember how much her unnie loved her. She smiled. "Eomma, Appa, Unnie.. I'll be strong.. I'll be brave for you guys! Don't worry for me, okay? I had God beside me! He will never feel me alone." she said and smiled again.

 

She got up and bowed her head. "I'll be going. Eomma, take care of Appa... And Unnie, don't be such a hard-headed if you don't like angels throw you out there." she joked.

 

She sighed and took a last glance at her family's grave-yard. She smiled again, "Goodbye. Eomma, appa and unnie. I love every single of you, remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter