The Chase

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Okay class dismiss! Just don't forget your projects. Goodbye." the teacher said and walked out of the room. The bell rung a minute ago.

Noise was everywhere as the students heading themselves out of the room. Jungyeon just shook her head and carry her bag out of the room.

"Jungyeon-ah!" a familliar voice called her. Nayeon running toward her. Forehead creased as she stared at nayeon. Nayeon insisted to just be at home together with her dara unnie, but why nayeon is here?

"Nayeonnie!"

Nayeon quickly enveloped her with embrace. She could feel nayeon's heavy breathing. Even nayeon's heart fastly beating. She just hugged her back.

"J-Jungyeonnie! The A-Angel is here! She will terminate me!" nayeon hugged her tighter. She's nervous. She's scared.

Nayeon let go of jungyeon and hold her hands.

"What?.." jungyeon is confuse. She gently put her hands on nayeon's face, "Look at me... Don't worry, okay? You must be just dreaming. I told you---"

"No! I'm not! I could feel her presence! She's here!"

Jungyeon can see through her eyes that she's telling the truth. But why should an angel come down here? And why nayeon is so afraid?

"Annyeong!"

A light from no where flashed through the hallway. Jungyeon hugged nayeon. A girl in white with a wings appeared. An angel.

"Oh.. A human with a demon.. Now, I know." the angel nod and smiled to them. "You seem famillia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter