Unexpected Visitor [Part 1]

Demon of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungyeon preparing for sunday mass. Nayeon boredly leaning her body on the wall near where jungyeon's mirror is. She raised a brow when jungyeon turned its gazed into her and winked.

"Am I still ugly for you?" jungyeon making her usual aegyo.

Nayeon rolled eyes, "Can you just be here and don't go to that stupid mass or what-so-ever it is?"

Jungyeon stop on combing her hair and throw the brush to her but she got it quickly.

"Yah! Don't call mass stupid, you demon! Besides it was my weekend routine. You can come with me? If you want." jungyeon then carry her guitar. "You coming?" she asked.

"Youre kidding, right? I'll be a dust when I'll go inside the church with you. I'm just gonna wait you here or maybe go back to hell." plainly nayeon stated.

Jungyeon stared at her, "Arasseo, but please don't ever think of not coming back.. I'm gonna miss you again~" jungyeon pinch nayeon's nose.

"As if~" nayeon responds by pinching jungyeon's nose too.

*****************

Nayeon is now staring at the sky. She's sitting at the window not minding if she'll gonna fall. She sighed. She could feel an eye staring at her from a tree down the house garden. She knew who it was but she pretend to not noticed.

Jumping down the window from second floor, she quickly turned herself towards the unexpected guess, "What again?"

The other demon with a blondie hair grinned evily, "Well, Surpr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter